Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! (7280 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Do I Look Good For My Girlfriend This Valentine? (photos) / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by makydebbie(f): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2017
acme6:
She knows prolly that she is a side chick, thereby running her own package. Nobody likes to lose.
I like this babe. grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I like this babe. grin
I like you too grin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by ikemesit4477: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2017
stupidity:
Actually she’s just one of my numerous girlfriends. But she was making me believe she’s a saint amongs other girls and I didn’t bother sex with her. I was actually considering changing my ways because of her

She wanted money to make a new hair, pay for harvest levy and transport herself home. She came yesterday evening. We both ain’t working today so she left for her base this evening around 4pm coz she’ll be working tomorrow.

Her journey is 3 hours drive and she didn’t call when she got home to say she’s home.

I called her and she apologized and said her phone was dead, she just plugged in to the wall socket before my call came in. I said okay, how’s Mum, dad and siblings, she said they are fine, I said okay, freshen up, eat and rest. I ended the call.

Later she called back, then the environment she called from sounded different, I didn’t ask o. I lock up. As she was about to end the call, a guy called her name. The voice sounded outside the environment she called me from. She quickly ended the call.

She noticed I heard the voice that called her and she called back few minutes later. And repeated all what we discussed before. Then I asked her “babes where you Dey?

She said I’m at home, I said I know your at home, but from which part of the house did you call me from? She said inside na,

Then I listed the parts of a building to her

Sitting room
Bed room
Kitchen
Toilet

Which one you Dey?

She picked toilet. grin

Then I asked who called you from outside the toilet? She said her brother.

I quite know she’s doesn’t have a brother with such matured voice.

Then I asked how’s Mum, my inlaw my inlaw, she said she’s fine, I said lemme say HI to her, lol, she refused o, ah ah!!! Make I greet mummy na, she said no, that her mums angry with her for not coming home early, and they not in talking terms. Then I told her I’m gonna call Mums phone to plead on her behalf. Babes shouted nooooo!!! I asked why,

then she opened up she didn’t go to her house today, instead she branched at grandmas grin

I was like wow!!! Grandma? My inlaw to be, lemme say HI to her, she said grandmas outside and she’s already on bed, I was like, I missed you already, lemme call you on video to see your sweet innocent puppy face,

Babes refused video call. As I wan para,

Then she said “baby, I’m sorry, I went for a party at a hotel, and she’s spending the night there, with who? I don’t know and I didn’t ask.

I was like ahhhh, why did you make me catch youuuu(in Yoruba’s voice)? You shouldn’t have called me at all today, you for kukuma off your phone till tomorrow.

Babe has been crying since and explaining heaven and earth. Lol.

To make matters worse, her mum and dad only knows me as the guy chopping her daughter.

Girls nor Dey learn o, God forbid anything bad happens to her,

If I release my new Christmas whip now them go say I use their pikin for rituals. I had a similar experience before.

from your write up, you said you have them numerous, so I think she is following your footstep so don't get mad!
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by banre(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2017
very funny story grin grin grin
Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by jacyhelen(f): 5:06pm On Dec 02, 2017
Next2Bezee:
My brother, no lie this thing pain you. grin

It's obvious you really like this girl as you were planning to change your ways because of her.

You haven't even sexed her before but another oga is vivisecting her puna cheesy Chai!!

new word learnt today:Vivisecting.
U be prof

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught My Cheating Girlfriend This Evening!!! by SoapQueen(f): 10:08pm On May 27, 2018
Terryindeed:
guy, you smart finish, i go give you 5 star.. babes these days especially xmas period, omo no go Bleep o, dem need money pass cbn, so anything and anyway dem fit get the money, dem go do am. just zero ur mind for her matter, just knw say one guy dey fire am, but condomize o.. make she no give u disease. i hail u my guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Valentine And Love / Teenage Boy Flaunts Two Girlfriends, Made Them Kiss Each Other In Public /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.