Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am (2226 Views)

I'm Attracted To White Ladies, But Don't Know How To Get One / Sorry Ladies.... But 99% Of U Are Sex Objects. / Sorry, Ladies- But We Men Can Never Just Be Your Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Oilwell(m): 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2016
While growing up in the east, there is a saying I do hear from married older men that

‘’Any unmarried lady that is living alone is an ashs(olosho) or free for all ’’’

It what some how true then from the ones I know and I think that was the reason why single ladies then from that part of the country try as much as possible to live with their parents or relatives.
Ladies make una bash me small small no be me talk am ooh
Guys how true is this today?
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by QuietHammer(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oilwell:
While growing up in the east, there is a saying I do hear from married older men that

‘’Any unmarried lady that is living alone is an ashs(olosho) or free for all ’’’

It what some how true then from the ones I know and I think that was the reason why single ladies then from that part of the country try as much as possible to live with their parents or relatives.
False
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by TreasuredLeidy(f): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2016
Hmmmm. not every single lady living alone out there is a prostitute.

na u and ur older married Men sabi
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2016
Uuummmmhh.. shocked
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by QuietHammer(m): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Must every woman be married?
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Cutehector(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2016
So men Dat live alone nko?
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by chris2face(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
African mentality No No No is not Africa but East mentality living alone doest necessarily mean one is an olosho rather some view them as irresponsible people which to an extent is still true
So many factor could make one leave me I know of a girl leaving some houses from mine,she lost her parents some time ago,every body in the street know she is real hustler and very responsible doing her thing,will u now tell me that she is an olosho just cause she is living alone.
I know that there are some living alone who are oloshos but then NOT all
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Newbeginnings(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2016
Its actually true when it was 15 years ago...

This is 15 years later.. Old things have passed away...

Thank the elders for their wisdom
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by afanide: 4:14pm On Oct 08, 2016
Op forget about the past......
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by ILoveToFuCcK: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2016
I go fυck o
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oilwell:

I've heard it from one of my pastors before.

The belief is there. I don't know if it's only African but men truly believe it.

It's a dumb way of reasoning.
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2016
not quite true
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2016
I love those ladies..
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Presh900(m): 7:53pm On Oct 08, 2016
what are you saying??
Newbeginnings:
Its actually true when it was 15 years ago...

This is 15 years later.. Old things have passed away...

Thank the elders for their wisdom
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Artistree: 8:01pm On Oct 08, 2016
Cutehector:
So men Dat live alone nko?
Those ones are Owasha!
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
the koko and truth is that...any woman that lives alone is not a virgin.
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by bamisepeters(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2016
chris2face:
African mentality No No No is not Africa but East mentality living alone doest necessarily mean one is an olosho rather some view them as irresponsible people which to an extent is still true
So many factor could make one leave me I know of a girl leaving some houses from mine,she lost her parents some time ago,every body in the street know she is real hustler and very responsible doing her thing,will u now tell me that she is an olosho just cause she is living alone.
I know that there are some living alone who are oloshos but then NOT all
No o, it is no more in the mentality, we believe in freedom this days, that conclusion is archaic, i say a big FALSE.
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Newbeginnings(m): 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2016
Presh900:
what are you saying??

read again
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
Oilwell:

The kinda stupid mentality men used in Subjugating women....

1 Like

Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2016
nma24:
The kinda stupid mentality men used in Subjugating women....

It isn't men that subjugate women; religion does.

Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by mrmrmister: 12:03am On Oct 09, 2016
undecided
Typical Shallow reasoning from a typical African
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Oilwell(m): 9:16am On Oct 09, 2016
smithsydny:
I love those ladies..

Me too bro
Me too. They make things easier.
Re: I Expect Enough Bashing From The Ladies But I Go Still Talk Am by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2016
Oilwell:

Me too bro
Me too. They make things easier.
the hv seen it all.. They are best.. Anyone on NL holla us we here to make you happy.. Yaaaay

(1) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is Mean To Me? / I Am In A Big Trouble,girls Are Chaseing Me Around / Happy Birthday To Jacksparr0w1207

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.