Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN (25382 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making First Class? / India Extends Scholarship For Emelife Stella Chinelo Who Broke 100-year Record / Emelife Stella Chinelo Receives Medals And Cash Prizes From University Of Mysore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by Tension532: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2017
maj59:
we don here
jealousy
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by Slayer2: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2017
2shure:
must we know.
i pity her
make bad ppl no go rob am.
y must they display shiit online
cwnt it be kept private
poverty is a disease.
at this stage of my life.
500k is like 5 naira to me.
wtf is 100k
poverty i rebuke u

Since 500k is like 5 naira to you why not donate to her If you cannot help it's better to keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by LemonBoy1: 10:55am On Dec 02, 2017
Instead of them to give her job too....if its BBN and beauty peagent winner now u'll see contracts, tours and endorsement everywhere

Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by princetom1(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2017
eleojo23:
So they actually gave her only 26k before?

Anyway, what do you expect when we only know how to give millions for beauty peagent and co...
Even NUC budgeted more millions for cars than for research...

And we say we want to make Nigeria great...We are not ready yet..

Bros, the carton papers in her hand, is what pls? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by RodneyDWhite: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2017
Now to politics...I will choose the lesser of two evils... Buhari vs atiku? Don't quote me cos I won't bother to check
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:56am On Dec 02, 2017
Congrats lady

Hope you made it with your brains not your below

Sometimes when one watch the shits going on between female students and lectures one will believe that its not possible for a lady to pass exam again without compromise.

I'm not accusing her anyway I'm happy for her
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by wizod(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2017
2shure:
must we know. i pity her make bad ppl no go rob am. y must they display shiit online cwnt it be kept private poverty is a disease. at this stage of my life. 500k is like 5 naira to me. wtf is 100k poverty i rebuke u
sharaaap u don't hv shi shi. Poor guy like u
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2017
2shure:
must we know.
i pity her
cwnt it be kept private
poverty is a disease.
wtf is 100k
poverty i rebuke u

Baba which hustle you dey make boys bring lapi come
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by kullozone(m): 11:01am On Dec 02, 2017
2shure:
must we know.
i pity her
cwnt it be kept private
poverty is a disease.
wtf is 100k
poverty i rebuke u

Lmao... Oga, abeg who ask you about your 500k wey be like 5naira Can't you just keep it private? Must you tell us?
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by asawanathegreat(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2017
The lord is her muscle
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by QueenBeeHive(f): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Congratulations. High time.
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by tempest01(m): 11:10am On Dec 02, 2017
IF na slay queens and fashion models, the reward go plenty
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by joey150(m): 11:14am On Dec 02, 2017
overhypedsteve:
Very good
Visit my signature to get a good final Project research writer
That link isn't working. I would like to email you. My p. Doesn't work. Mind droping your mail address?
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by bedspread: 11:34am On Dec 02, 2017
GREAT NEWS, SO GLAD TO SEE THAT WE STILL HV SOME REPUTABLE ORGANIZATIONS WHO ARE NOT ONLY AFTER REWARDING BOOBS and unclothedness IN OUR FATHERLAND......
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by eleojo23: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2017
princetom1:

Bros, the carton papers in her hand, is what pls? lipsrsealed
They look like big brown envelopes. lipsrsealed
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2017
Elxandre:
Nigerians do not realize that entertainers get paid much because the entertainment sector generates alot more money than the education sector.

Even in civilized countries, Nurses don't earn more than 100k yearly, the same amount a shockingly average Lingard earns weekly. grin

So, it's not a Nigerian thing. It's simple logic.
You get paid how much your sector is worth

The only basis for condemnation would have been if the Government was responsible for rewarding these entertainers with such heft pay checks.

Finally, someone who understands it.

"Best graduating blah blah". "First class blah blah". "Give them money blah blah".

Unless that degree can better the lives of others beyond you and your family, give it a rest.

1 Like

Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by Elxandre(m): 11:38am On Dec 02, 2017
Double post
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by Elxandre(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Muyiii:
The so called president and his cohorts won’t applaud such an achievement but would rather congratulate the likes of wizkid and Davido for spreading moral decadence with their vague songs. Shithole country!
How many first class students have been photographed in the White house?
Yet Kanye West and many others have been there.
It's even worse in America you see?
People only get recognized by the value they add to the society. Scoring As doesn't benefit the society until the knowledge is applied to benefit humanity.

Certificates doesn't amount to inflated recognition.
What you do with it gives you the recognition your seek!

2 Likes

Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by agbolahangift(m): 11:42am On Dec 02, 2017
deavicky:
Nairalanders please let's contribute money on behalf of Nairaland to acknowledge this girls effort. Make e no be like say we are just good for nothing.
cheesy
deavicky:
Nairalanders please let's contribute money on behalf of Nairaland to acknowledge this girls effort. Make e no be like say we are just good for nothing.
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by 400billionman: 11:45am On Dec 02, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Senator Ben Bruce is yet to congratulate her,
GEJ is yet to congratulate her,
PMB is yet to congratulate her,
Notable Nigerians are yet to react to her academic success.

Imagine a cash gift of 26k for best graduating student, very appalling and disheartening.

God bless the company that boosted her account with 100k.

I think an automatic employment in a top notch company or government establishment will expand her job and satisfaction.

Congrats pretty brains!

Seconded..

If you know you are a Nairalander and all you do is to promote beauty pageant, please modify your agency priorities to INTELLIGENCE PAGEANTS so that Nigerian girls can start using their brains again.

People should strive for good grades and bright future, not sleeping for popularity.
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by Worthie(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2017
Nice one..more goodies still coming her way grin
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by overhypedsteve(m): 11:54am On Dec 02, 2017
joey150:

That link isn't working. I would like to email you. My p. Doesn't work. Mind droping your mail address?
Stevezuks@gmail.com
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by talk2hb1(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
2shure:
must we know.
i pity her
cwnt it be kept private
poverty is a disease.
wtf is 100k
poverty i rebuke u
It's not about the Money, it's about the Gesture " A Gift is not From the Pocket, It's From the Heart-Chinese Proverb"
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
2shure:
must we know.
i pity her
cwnt it be kept private
poverty is a disease.

wtf is 100k
poverty i rebuke u
Baba I still like near u o. Make dem gimme net make I fit still catch fish

Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by LordIsaac(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku would rather congratulate "Wizard Kid" for political reasons and pay lip service to such!
Re: Chinelo Okafor Receives N100,000 From AfricLearn For Making First Class In UNN by roqrules04(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
They should give her a job instead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

OAU 3.8million Saga: Lamba Beat Me Two Times – VP Retorts / Amaechina Chimbusonma Nwadiuto Scores Nine A1s In 2023 WASSCE / Photos: Children Seen Hanging On The Back Of A Moving Van

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.