Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,662 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:32 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) (30371 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Dele Momodu In His Office In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by sokera: 8:15am On Dec 02, 2017
Bede2u:
Atiku may be a criminal, but voting out Buhari sends a message to politicians that nobody is indispencible; nobody is too powerful. Every president must work to be re-elected

South west pls, drop tribalism and vote out Buhari in 2019

#One Nigeria
#GiveMediocrePresidentsOneTerm
what are you reasons for begging South west to vote out baba ?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2017
Bede2u:
I voted Buhari in 2015. Most igbo abstained from voting because of dissatisfaction of jonathan's govt.

Check my posts from 2014-2015 to know if i voted Buhari
With the mindset those guys have, we still have a long way to go in this hell hole of a country.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 02, 2017
Davido's boy

"Mr dele na my boy"

atiku you fall hand o

you went to meet Davido's boy, why not davido himself? grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by OritaIbadan: 8:18am On Dec 02, 2017
seunmsg:

Atiku is wasting his time. The south west cannot abandon Buhari/Osinbajo for Atiku/Obi, absolutely impossible.
Speak for yourself mr

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by bugidon(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku will murder Buhari in 2019 I will bet my last card on that

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by ConnieJJones: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku may be a criminal, but voting out Buhari sends a message to politicians that nobody is indispensable; nobody is too powerful. Every president must work to be re-elected

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by sokera: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2017
UncleSnr:
With the mindset those guys have, we still have a long way to go in this hell hole of a country.
as long as I'm concern Buhari is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria ... thou he is not perfect but he is far better than all past Presidents of this country

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by rajiraymond(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2017
Atiku of all people!

Someone that cannot win primary except by giving automatic ticket.

Even if he wins, the PDP will split again.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by seunmsg(m): 8:22am On Dec 02, 2017
emmie14:

What is your propose. Buhari /osinbanjo with nothing to show?

OritaIbadan:

Speak for yourself mr

If the alternative to the present administration is Atiku/Peter Obi, then the south west will prefer to continue with the current arrangement.

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2017
Bede2u:
Atiku may be a criminal, but voting out Buhari sends a message to politicians that nobody is indispencible; nobody is too powerful. Every president must work to be re-elected

#One Nigeria
Just like south-east dropped tribalism and voted out Jonathan in 2015?

11 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by sokera: 8:27am On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:
Just like south-east dropped tribalism and voted out Jonathan in 2015?
you dey mind them ? Now they are begging South West ... you don't have to beg us , let us flex muscles of populance and game of politics @ 2019 election...

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Vado(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2017
dahunsy:
Coughs***clear throat # Atiku is not articulated at allll.....his move is so so predictable!!! Doing the same thing for years still failing.

Buhari did the same thing for 12years until Tinubu came to his rescue.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Kulas: 8:28am On Dec 02, 2017
Atikulation process continues.Atiku is a nice man with good heart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by emmie14: 8:29am On Dec 02, 2017
seunmsg:

If the alternative to the present administration is Atiku/Peter Obi, then the south west will prefer to continue with the current arrangement.
What is the achievement of the present administration? Name one federal government complete project or ongoing. Campaign starts next year. Election should be b/w march-April 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:30am On Dec 02, 2017
ConnieJJones:
Atiku may be a criminal, but voting out Buhari sends a message to politicians that nobody is indispensable; nobody is too powerful. Every president must work to be re-elected
But even when failure was written over Jonathan after 6 years as president,you still wanted Jonathan to continue.
So,why shouldn't we give Buhari 8 years and see?

9 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2017
sokera:
you dey mind them ? Now they are begging South West ... you don't have to beg us , let us flex muscles of populance and game of politics @ 2019 election...

Your 'muscles of populace and game of politics' that couldn't save MKO.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Activeman391(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2017
Very important meet

Meanwhile
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:33am On Dec 02, 2017
bugidon:
Atiku will murder Buhari in 2019 I will bet my last card on that
In your family compound or in the whole Nigeria?
STOP DREAMING.
BUHARI WILL DEFEAT 10000 ATIKUS PUT TOGETHER

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2017
Johnnyessence:
Waoooo Atiku southwest consultation has already commence. I pray for your success

So this Dele Momodu that his wife refused to vote for during election is the "southwest parly"?
Continue to wallow in your ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2017
seunmsg:

If only you guys had voted against the failed Jonathan administration in 2015, we probably will buy into your argument but no, your people voted based on tribalism. If not for the good people of South west and Northern Nigeria who stood their ground, the ineffectual buffoon would have won that election.

So you see, we can see through your antics. We will not vote for someone you labelled a criminal simply because he intends to run alongside peter obi. We will not abandon Buhari/Osinbajo for Atiku/Obi.
Voting Buhari in 2015 was national error standing for buhari come 2019 is unpatriotic! The 13m voters against Buhari in 2015 were the gems!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by chloride6: 8:37am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku if you can visit United states and come back

I will campaign for you

Am I blind grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

But even when failure was written over Jonathan after 6 years as president,you still wanted Jonathan to continue.
So,why shouldn't we give Buhari 8 years and see?
Lie! GEJ a million times better than buhari! Your type voted pdp for 16yrs yet called it wasted years. Are you ok?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by emmie14: 8:38am On Dec 02, 2017
sokera:
as long as I'm concern Buhari is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria ... thou he is not perfect but he is far better than all past Presidents of this country
insensitivity and tribalism is your hallmark. Is Buhari better than Umaru Yardua when compared in two years. Where on earth is Buhari going to rank with Obasanjo who picked Nigeria from the garbage of military rule of same Buhari through Abudusallami Abubaka. Goodluck Jonathan is a super Angel compared to the cabal administration of today where no one is in charge but presidency

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PointZerom: 8:39am On Dec 02, 2017
sokera:
calling someone hypocrite is not an insult , it's what he feels of the said person ...

In that case, if I feel that you're mad, I should call you a mad person?.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by donnie(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2017
Oga Dele... what about Donald Duke?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by 7lives: 8:45am On Dec 02, 2017
seunmsg:

Atiku is wasting his time. The south west cannot abandon Buhari/Osinbajo for Atiku/Obi, absolutely impossible.

Don't spoil our jolly o, ATIKU MUMU NEVER DO.
Let him try his luck, we need his money here, let him spend it.
LET ATIKU BUY THE CROWD, BUHARI ALREADY HAVE OUR CONSCIENCE.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2017
tuniski:

Lie! GEJ a million times better than buhari! Your type voted pdp for 16yrs yet called it wasted years. Are you ok?
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Gej is from my south-south but i knew from day one that he was too weak and that people working under him will use his head and he will not do anything,so i never for once liked him.

Gej better than Buhari?
Gej that was selling our crude oil for as High as $150 per barrel and we were still struggling then.

Give Buhari crude oil price at just $80 and see wonders.

The change is Christmas is around the corner and we are not talking of fuel queues like during PDP 16 years.
Infacts,filling stations are even begging drivers to come and buy.

7 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by dotedote: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2017
Vote out Buhari to vote in who ?
Sometimes we need to be sure of the step we're about to take so we don't regret again.

Bede2u:

#One Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 8:49am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku if you can visit United states and come back
I will campaign for you

Should he go with Maina, Babachir, Buratai, Magu and other thieving proxies for corrupt Buhari

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Approves Payment Of Nigeria Airways Staff Entitlements / Gilbert Bukenya: I Would Vote For Atiku Abubakar If I Were Nigerian / President Buhari Mourns Tolulope Arotile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.