Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) (30365 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Dele Momodu In His Office In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by dotedote: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2017
After this visit, the next is Dele Odule then Dele Taiwo. finally when he DELE (gets home) he'll be too tired to run.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 8:52am On Dec 02, 2017
seunmsg:
Atiku is wasting his time. The south west cannot abandon Buhari/Osinbajo for Atiku/Obi, absolutely impossible.

Why should a young, dynamic performer of a law professor be Vice President to a sickly old soldier who has wrecked our country?
Is that a sign of weakness and subservience by you and your likes?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by adelumolo(m): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2017
Waste of time. Atiku ke?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by ProWalker: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

Your 'muscles of populace and game of politics' that couldn't save MKO.

That was military era, where constitution and every thing sane was discarded.
Even at that Yorubas still sent the military to the Barracks, even when Ibos were campaigning and organising different one million march for the dictator and another ibo man was running around the courts to purchase orders of injunction to prevent the election and the winner.

If there is any justice in this world, no ibo man should ever reap the highest reward of democracy in Nigeria with all the foolish things they did to truncate democracy by making themselves readily available for the military to use as willing tools.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by latecoinvest: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2017
Bihari/Osinbajo continuity
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2017
emeijeh:
Atiku is just trying to be relevant.
He will make the worst president.
Nigerians shine your eyes

Can anyone be worse than corrupt hypocrite Buhari?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by UncleSnr(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2017
sokera:
as long as I'm concern Buhari is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria ... thou he is not perfect but he is far better than all past Presidents of this country
Well, yeah, that's your opinion though.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by bugidon(m): 8:59am On Dec 02, 2017
I can see you love the current state of Nigeria, but you will surely be disappointed come 2019
PHILipu1:

In your family compound or in the whole Nigeria?
STOP DREAMING.
BUHARI WILL DEFEAT 10000 ATIKUS PUT TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2017
bugidon:
I can see you love the current state of Nigeria, but you will surely be disappointed come 2019
Bros,things may not be rosy like we all want but i can tell you that it would have be worse than this if PDP and Jonathan were allowed to continue and crude oil price drop this low and PDP looting continue.
Every reasonable person know that we are in all this mess today because of bad governance by the passed government and it has nothing to do with Just 2 years of Buhari administration.
You will be the one that will be disappointed.
If you know politics very well,you ought to know that there is no magic that PDP can perform to remove Buhari in 2019.
Don't waste your hope.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PointZerom: 9:08am On Dec 02, 2017
ProWalker:

Even at that Yorubas still sent the military to the Barracks, even when Ibos were campaigning and organising different one million march for the dictator and another ibo man was running around the courts to purchase orders of injunction to prevent the election and the winner.

If there is any justice in this world, no ibo man should ever reap the highest reward of democracy in Nigeria with all the foolish things they did to truncate democracy by making themselves readily available for the military to use as willing tools.

I will praise your intelligence as the king maker in Nigeria when you the maker of presidents becomes the president of Nigeria. Till you achieve this, you're not making sense to me.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Beress(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2017
seunmsg:

Atiku is wasting his time. The south west cannot abandon Buhari/Osinbajo for Atiku/Obi, absolutely impossible.

So it is all about tribe now and not achievement
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by 7lives: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2017
Bede2u:
I voted Buhari in 2015. Most igbo abstained from voting because of dissatisfaction of jonathan's govt.

Check my posts from 2014-2015 to know if i voted Buhari

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai.
No wonder Jona scored over 97% in that presidential election.
VOTE FOR WHO YOU LIKE AND IGNORE SW, you can't love us more than " US ".

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by ProWalker: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

I will praise your intelligence as the king maker in Nigeria when you the maker of presidents becomes the president of Nigeria. Till you achieve this, you're not making sense to me.

Go and apologise and seek the blessings and forgiveness of our Oga——GEJ to Atiku

Your answer is located in that statement by GEJ

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by ProWalker: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2017
7lives:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai.
No wonder Jona scored over 97% in that presidential election.
VOTE FOR WHO YOU LIKE AND IGNORE SW, you can't love us more than " US ".

Lolzz, don’t mind them. To them that is not tribal politics but Buhari 55% and GEJ 45 % in SW is tribal politics grin

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by konoplyanka: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2017
emmie14:
insensitivity and tribalism is your hallmark. Is Buhari better than Umaru Yardua when compared in two years. Where on earth is Buhari going to rank with Obasanjo who picked Nigeria from the garbage of military rule of same Buhari through Abudusallami Abubaka. Goodluck Jonathan is a super Angel compared to the cabal administration of today where no one is in charge but presidency

You guys speak blindly. Compare Jonathan's administration and this administration in terms of funds available. It's a miracle that Nigeria is still going on despite the sharp decline in revenue. Remember oil was selling above $100/barrel during Jonathan's administration.

That should be your basis of comparison not just a blanket cliche " things were better under gej" without looking at the facts.

Buhari's undoing is his bigotry and ethno religious bias.

His failed anti corruption fight due to shielding corrupt elements in his government.

His health issue and failing to keep to his promise of no health tourism.

His silence on the menace of herdsmen.

Surrounding himself with his corrupt kinsmen like Abba kyarry, daura and other cabals.

Disobedience to court orders. Etc.

Those are my issues with him. But comparing this government in terms of corruption and economic management, it's better than Jonathan's looting administration.

I support the call for voting him out in 2019 though. To give a message to the politicians that mediocrity will not be rewarded and it will strengthen our democracy.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PointZerom: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2017
ProWalker:

Go and apologise and seek the blessings and forgiveness of our Oga—�—GEJ to Atiku

Your answer is located in that statement by GEJ

There's nothing wrong if you apologize to someone or your boss. Even OBJ need to apologize to Nigerians and his son not forgetting the elders for INCEST.

Mind you, I don't support any politician even gej. All na thief.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Beress(m): 9:17am On Dec 02, 2017
sokera:
you dey mind them ? Now they are begging South West ... you don't have to beg us , let us flex muscles of populance and game of politics @ 2019 election...

Stop deceiving urself... Buhari & Atiku Will share South West vote 50/50. In the North, worst case is 60/40 in favour of Buhari

South East/South South will be the determinant of who wins the election
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by konoplyanka: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2017
seguno2:

Why should a young, dynamic performer of a law professor be Vice President to a sickly old soldier who has wrecked our country?
Is that a sign of weakness and subservience by you and your likes?

Between Atiku and obi who is more educated?

You people just reason like demented zombies who has been programmed to hate.

Are your tribe going to be slaves the same northerners you accuse others of?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Gej is from my south-south but knew from day one that he was too weak and that people working under him will use his head and he will not do anything,so i never for once like him.

Gej better that Buhari?
Gej that was selling our crude oil for as High as $150 per barrel and we were still struggling then.

Give Buhari crude oil price at just $80 and see wonders.

The change is Christmas is around the corner and we are not talking of fuel queues like during PDP 16 years.
Infacts,filling stations are even begging drivers to come and buy.
Lame! Always looking for excuses to rationalize the colossal failure called buhari. Oh it is all about oil price! Abeg who did this to you? At a time oil price is low, pump price is Highest how do you expect queue?
A govt that has increased every burden on its citizens without palliatives. No salary increase,no work,no development nothing!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Beress(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

But even when failure was written over Jonathan after 6 years as president,you still wanted Jonathan to continue.
So,why shouldn't we give Buhari 8 years and see?

If u termed GEJ failure, what will u term our current situation?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by ProWalker: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Beress:

Stop deceiving urself... Buhari & Atiku Will share South West vote 50/50. In the North, worst case is 60/40 in favour of Buhari

South East/South South will be the determinant of who wins the election

Face the reality! Nigeria is still a very tribal country, no sugar-coating that fact
The choice of the candidates will determine the voting pattern.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PointZerom: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2017
konoplyanka:

You guys speak blindly. Compare Jonathan's administration and this administration in terms of funds available. It's a miracle that Nigeria is still going on despite the sharp decline in revenue. Remember oil was selling above $100/barrel during Jonathan's administration.

That should be your basis of comparison not just a blanket cliche " things were better under gej" without looking at the facts.

Buhari's undoing is his bigotry and ethno religious bias.

His failed anti corruption fight due to shielding corrupt elements in his government.

His health issue and failing to keep to his promise of no health tourism.

His silence on the menace of herdsmen.

Surrounding himself with his corrupt kinsmen like Abba kyarry, daura and other cabals.

Disobedience to court orders. Etc.

Those are my issues with him. But comparing this government in terms of corruption and economic management, it's better than Jonathan's looting administration.

I support the call for voting him out in 2019 though. To give a message to the politicians that mediocrity will not be rewarded and it will strengthen our democracy.

ProWalker sarrki, this is how a patriot speaks. This writer is not a blind supporter.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2017
They have a short attention span, perhaps they are just kids, I remember the support they gave Abacha, bunch of betrayers, they just follow blindly, I remember the march they organised when Abacha switched to civilian attires, 2 million man march campaign for Abacha and The Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) Campaign, backbiters, go and form your usual coalition with you fulani masters, Yoruba's are tired of you spineless and tactless politics.

ProWalker:

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by ProWalker: 9:23am On Dec 02, 2017
Beress:

GEJ is a failure with the way he managed Nigeria’s savings and earnings during his term considering the money available.
Buhari govt has scored above average in economic management considering the revenue available
Argue with common sense by having an holistic view of circumstances and conditions

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by ProWalker: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2017
StaffofOrayan:
They have a short attention span, perhaps they are just kids, I remember the support they gave Abacha, bunch of betrayers, they just follow blindly, I remember the march they organised when Abacha switched to civilian attires, 2 million man march campaign for Abacha and The Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha (YEAA) Campaign, backbiters, go and form your usual coalition with you fulani masters, Yoruba's are tired of you spineless and tactless politics.

The problem is we don’t teach history again in schools.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by ProWalker: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2017
PointZerom:

ProWalker sarrki, this is how a patriot speaks. This writer is not a blind supporter.

Your opinion, which you are perfectly entitled to
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by surgical: 9:27am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku if you can visit United states and come back

I will campaign for you
go read his response to this question by dele momodu.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by brainpulse: 9:28am On Dec 02, 2017
StaffofOrayan:

You are a Patriot, you remembered vividly and how they all moved en mass to the East during MKO era living the South West alone in that struggle.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2017
True

ProWalker:

The problem is we don’t teach history again in schools.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Beress:

Gej was president for 6 years.
We can term this current administration failure after 6 years if we compare both 6 years.

There are many days between 2 years and 6 years and also know that to build takes more time than to destroy.
PDP and Jonathan were there to destroy Nigeria why Buhari is here to rebuild from scratch.
It will take time.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by kakacoke01: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2017
sarrki:
Atiku if you can visit United states and come back

I will campaign for you
who need ur campaign

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ahmed Kadi Amshi Confirmed NASC Chairman Amid Outrage / Edo 2020: President Buhari Commends Electoral Process / Tokunbo Abiru Visits Bola Tinubu After Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.