Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:40 AM

Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) (30351 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Visits Ooni Of Ife At His Palace In Osun State. Photos / Atiku Abubakar Visits Calabar , See The Crowd That Welcomed Him - Pictures / Goodluck Jonathan Receives Dele Momodu In His Office In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:19pm On Dec 02, 2017
tuniski:

What yeye polls? They are just assuming let the real politics begin with emergence of Candidates not aspirants and intending aspirants.
Don't be naive please!
We heard all this before 2015 elections and at the end we saw the results.
You guys would not learn because hate has blinded you guys.

The hand writing is written boldly on the wall that Buhari will defeat any candidate that PDP push forward come 2019 but you guys can not just see it because of your hate for Buhari.

I am from the south base here in the north and i can tell you that Buharism is a movement up here and 1 millions Atiku and co can not defeat Buhari.
Write it down and we will be here after the election in 2019
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 6:28pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Please can you name the bye elections that PDP won convincly?
Are you talking of Osun state alone that the governor wanted his stooge as senator and the APC leadership in Abuja didn't like and the governor candidate lost.
Write it down that the dancing senator will join APC soon.

It seems you guys don't learn or are just blinded by hate.
We heard all this before.
Edo people will not Vote APC at the end,APC won Edo state convincly.
Ondo people will never vote APC and APC won Ondo.
APC will not even come 3rd in Anambra and APC pushed PDP to 3rd and came 2nd to APGA.
Forget about local government elections that every governor party normally win.

I can tell you that APC will win Ekiti with landslide and you will only be here to cry rigging and nothing more.
Ekiti will be the last state that APC will not want to lose
Every political dynamics change with every election, were you in this country pre-2015 buhari's accidental victory?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2017
tuniski:

Every political dynamics change with every election, were you in this country pre-2015 buhari's accidental victory?
Accidental victory?
This is why i say sentiments has blind most of you and hate will not allow you guys to see the bigger picture.

1.Buhari didn't make the mistake of picking a south-east person as his VP as before,he picked a south-west person.

2.Card readers was introduced and we knew that those fake millions votes in every election from south-east and south-south will no longer be there.

3.Jonathan and PDP performed woefully for years.

4.All online polls even those of AIT a pro PDP station showed that APC and Buhari will defeat Jonathan even though APC later claimed that their site was hacked.

5.Soldiers were sent to APC leaders home and you didn't know that PDP was losing?

Even PDP and Jonathan advisers knew that Buhari will defeat Jonathan and that was why the election was prosponed the first time and you are here saying it was accidental victory?

If you were good in politics,you ought to know then that since Buhari picked a south-west person and not south-east person as in the pass that Buhari was going to win in 2015 no matter the rigging.
PDP rigging in 2015 only reduced the margin that Buhari would have use to defeat Jonathan.

There was under age voting in the north,yes i agree and there was also ballot snatching and double thumb printing in the south and that cancelled each order out.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

This was how some of you pro PDP guys called me names before the 2015 election when i told them that Jonathan and PDP will lose.
You can call me names but the truth is that Buhari will win 2019 election with landslide and you better wake up to reality ok.
Who cares about what you said in 2015!
I am not a PDP member nor am I pro PDP. I am objective citizen of this country who is not blinded by nepotism,tribalism and prebendalism like your crop.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
c733d:

Who cares about what you said in 2015!
I am not a PDP member nor am I pro PDP. I am objective citizen of this country who is not blinded by nepotism,tribalism and prebendalism like your crop.
Just like me too.
I'm a Christian from south-south but i don't preach religion or region.
That is why i can not just wake up and call APC an Islamic party and hate anybody in it for no reason.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Just like me too.
I'm a Christian from south-south but i don't preach religion or region.
That is why i can not just wake up and call APC an Islamic party and hate anybody in it for no reason.

I never said I hate anyone dude. I observed a situation. I gave my fuuucking opinion and you keep making assertions from hell. My opinion has nothing to do with region or religion as both Buhari and Atiku are both from the North and Muslims. It has nothing to do with party as both were in the same party days ago. So my fucccking opinion remains.....it's over for Buhari

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:50pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Please can you name the bye elections that PDP won convincly?
Are you talking of Osun state alone that the governor wanted his stooge as senator and the APC leadership in Abuja didn't like and the governor candidate lost.
Write it down that the dancing senator will join APC soon.

It seems you guys don't learn or are just blinded by hate.
We heard all this before.
Edo people will not Vote APC at the end,APC won Edo state convincly.
Ondo people will never vote APC and APC won Ondo.
APC will not even come 3rd in Anambra and APC pushed PDP to 3rd and came 2nd to APGA.
Forget about local government elections that every governor party normally win.

I can tell you that APC will win Ekiti with landslide and you will only be here to cry rigging and nothing more.
Ekiti will be the last state that APC will not want to lose
this is what you guys always stay with. You always spread lies and propaganda on every thread and not facing the reality. If polls are conducted via online medium or on polling booths, Apc will be defeated by pdp candidates. People aren't brainwashed anymore. Some of you argue with me in this year bye election about some state that inec conducted. I said pdp will win massively and convincely, you guys were arguing blindly with me. And at the end, pdp won in all the polls. Just accept the reality on ground, Apc will be defeated by pdp candidates in both the osun state and ekiti state next year gubernatorial election. By the special grace of almighty God, I will come here online and remind you about the results. I don't talk without seeing any proof. Apc will spend all their looted money, but still the Apc party will lose massively and convincely. I don't have to talk much. It's judgement votes the electorates are voting this days. Apc will spend their billions of naira, but the will of the masses will prevail.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
We heard how APC can not even come 3rd in Anambra governorship election but at the end we all saw the results.
Stop fooling yourself,a lot of water have passed under the bridge between 2015 and and now and you can check out the name of south-east politicians who were not in APC in 2015 that are now in APC.

I can tell you that votes from south-east will be shared 50/50 between APC and PDP come 2019.

Remember that PDP no longer have the army,police,dss,inec etc on their side to rig south-east for them like in the past.

2019 will be walk over for Buhari against any candidate that PDP push forward.
Write it down.
i laugh in Swahili. So so funny of you. The most disaster aspect is when Apc party present clueless president buhari only the primary election slated in next year. It will shock you the way the masses will votes out pmb and his government out from power. Funny enough from you, you are saying here that Apc government now controls military. Since 2 and half years Ago,please what has they done in reducing Boko Haram menace to bearest minimum hmm. Now you are saying that pmb will use military men to rigged himself in. As if Gej used military men to rigged himself in. You funny no be small. Keep ranting online ok. Till next year, we will know and test the popularity of the clueless president buhari is the two states where the election will hold. Keep living in your deluded state of mind.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Johnnyessence:
i laugh in Swahili. So so funny of you. The most disaster aspect is when Apc party present clueless president buhari only the primary election slated in next year. It will shock you the way the masses will votes out pmb and his government out from power. Funny enough from you, you are saying here that Apc government now controls military. Since 2 and half years Ago,please what has they done in reducing Boko Haram menace to bearest minimum hmm. Now you are saying that pmb will use military men to rigged himself in. As if Gej used military men to rigged himself in. You funny no be small. Keep ranting online ok. Till next year, we will know and test the popularity of the clueless president buhari is the two states where the election will hold. Keep living in your deluded state of mind.
I guess you don't understand English and i don't know where i mentioned that he will use the military.
I said that the era of using military to rig election is over under PMB.
We all saw a free and fair election in Anambra that even the governor from a different party admit to.

APC will control the whole south-west before 2019 and Buhari will sweep the whole north and APC and PDP will share the votes 50/50 in south-east.

Who are the masses?
PDP supporters?
South-east people?
Kano votes alone will take care of all the 5 south-east states votes.

Go and sleep and stop dreaming.since PDP can no longer use the military to rig,Buhari will win 2019 election with a very wide margin.
You can write it down.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
Johnnyessence:
i guess you don't understand English that much.
I mean the era of PDP using the military to rig election in their favour like in Ekiti state and in 2015 general election is over.

We saw a free and fair election in Anambra that even the governor acknowledged to be free and fair.
Who are the masses that will vote PMB out?
PDP supporters or south-east people?
Kano state votes alone will take care of the 5 south-east votes.

Just stop deceiving yourself and don't give yourself fake hope that PDP will smell Aso rock in the 20 years.

Bokoharam can only do hit and run now or attack soft targets.
There was a time in this country that bokoharam controlled so many local government and also hoist their flags and shekau do release video every month.
That is no longer possible for now and that is the difference in 2 and half years

It will be walk over for Buhari come 2019.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Johnnyessence:
this is what you guys always stay with. You always spread lies and propaganda on every thread and not facing the reality. If polls are conducted via online medium or on polling booths, Apc will be defeated by pdp candidates. People aren't brainwashed anymore. Some of you argue with me in this year bye election about some state that inec conducted. I said pdp will win massively and convincely, you guys were arguing blindly with me. And at the end, pdp won in all the polls. Just accept the reality on ground, Apc will be defeated by pdp candidates in both the osun state and ekiti state next year gubernatorial election. By the special grace of almighty God, I will come here online and remind you about the results. I don't talk without seeing any proof. Apc will spend all their looted money, but still the Apc party will lose massively and convincely. I don't have to talk much. It's judgement votes the electorates are voting this days. Apc will spend their billions of naira, but the will of the masses will prevail.
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
If you are not a liar,why don't you name the bye elections and let us hear.
You keep saying bye election and i hope you are not talking of local government election that every state governor party wins?

Name the bye election that Inec conducted that PDP won,i can only remember the Osun state own that the governor wanted to put his own boy that APC people in the state didn't like.

In governorship election since PMB took over.
APC won Imo.
APC won Kogi.
APC won Edo.
APC won Ondo.
APC beat Your PDP to 2nd position in Anambra.
APC even won a senatorial election in Imo state.
Every bye election into senate or house of rep in the norththat i followed was won by APC.

So,which bye election are you talking of Mr man?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
c733d:

I never said I hate anyone dude. I observed a situation. I gave my fuuucking opinion and you keep making assertions from hell. My opinion has nothing to do with region or religion as both Buhari and Atiku are both from the North and Muslims. It has nothing to do with party as both were in the same party days ago. So my fucccking opinion remains.....it's over for Buhari
Your PDP will not smell Aso rock in the next 20 years and you can write it down Mr man.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Accidental victory?
This is why i say sentiments has blind most of you and hate will not allow you guys to see the bigger picture.

1.Buhari didn't make the mistake of picking a south-east person as his VP as before,he picked a south-west person.

2.Card readers was introduced and we knew that those fake millions votes in every election from south-east and south-south will no longer be there.

3.Jonathan and PDP performed woefully for years.

4.All online polls even those of AIT a pro PDP station showed that APC and Buhari will defeat Jonathan even though APC later claimed that their site was hacked.

5.Soldiers were sent to APC leaders home and you didn't know that PDP was losing?

Even PDP and Jonathan advisers knew that Buhari will defeat Jonathan and that was why the election was prosponed the first time and you are here saying it was accidental victory?

If you were good in politics,you ought to know then that since Buhari picked a south-west person and not south-east person as in the pass that Buhari was going to win in 2015 no matter the rigging.
PDP rigging in 2015 only reduced the margin that Buhari would have use to defeat Jonathan.

There was under age voting in the north,yes i agree and there was also ballot snatching and double thumb printing in the south and that cancelled each order out.
Abegi na accidental victory anchor on Coalition! You guys sound like buhari just won by a landslide on his own without the undercurrents. Fact he failed 3times earlier!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

Your PDP will not smell Aso rock in the next 20 years and you can write it down Mr man.
Jjc to power! PDP said more than that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
c733d:

God bless you!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2017
tuniski:

Jjc to power! PDP said more than that!
APC have learned why PDP own failed and will not make such mistake and that is the difference.

Only a fool will see where somebody fall inside hole and still follow the same path.

PDP made the mistake of bringing in a clueless Jonathan that people working with him were using his head
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
tuniski:

Abegi na accidental victory anchor on Coalition! You guys sound like buhari just won by a landslide on his own without the undercurrents. Fact he failed 3times earlier!
He failed 3 times because he was making the mistakes of picking Igbo man as VP candidate not knowing that the igbos hate for him will never make them to vote him and he changed that in 2015 and won.
He failed 3 times because there was no card readers then to identify fake voters and we had Mike Tyson,Nelson Mandela etc voting in some southern states but card readers took care of those fake voters in 2015.

I can tell you that they were just rigging Buhari out in passed elections.
10000 Yaradua or Jonathan can not defeat Buhari in a free and fair election

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

He failed 3 times because he was making the mistakes of picking Igbo man as VP candidate not knowing that the igbos hate for him will never make them to vote him and he changed that in 2015 and won.
He failed 3 times because there was no card readers then to identify fake voters and we had Mike Tyson,Nelson Mandela etc voting in some southern states but card readers took care of those fake voters in 2015.

I can tell you that they were just rigging Buhari out in passed elections.
10000 Yaradua or Jonathan can not defeat Buhari in a free and fair election
He failed 3 times fact even with tunde bakare!
Every election had its undercurrents. 2019 Ain't 2015! Those who sworn buhari will never be president campaigned for him in 2015, that is the nature of politics. Be discerning!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 10:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
PHILipu1:

APC have learned why PDP own failed and will not make such mistake and that is the difference.

Only a fool will see where somebody fall inside hole and still follow the same path.

PDP made the mistake of bringing in a clueless Jonathan that people working with him were using his head
Buhari is the most clueless as you guys always say he doesn't know na people around him! What more better define cluelessness?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2017
tuniski:

He failed 3 times fact even with tunde bakare!
Every election had its undercurrents. 2019 Ain't 2015! Those who sworn buhari will never be president campaigned for him in 2015, that is the nature of politics. Be discerning!
keep living in fool paradise.
You will cry after 2019 elections.
You will only come here to cry rigging and nothing more.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
tuniski:

Buhari is the most clueless as you guys always say he doesn't know na people around him! What more better define cluelessness?
Gej cluelessness no get part two.
Dasuki,Diazani,Stella Oduah etc just use him head like small pikin.
And the clueless president will even be defending them on live television.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 8:58am On Dec 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

Gej cluelessness no get part two.
Dasuki,Diazani,Stella Oduah etc just use him head like small pikin.
And the clueless president will even be defending them on live television.
Malami,mamman daura,dambazzu,abba kyari,baru etc are playing ball with Buhari in the name of cabal! A president and presidency that have been hijacked! That is called ultra clueless!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

keep living in fool paradise.
You will cry after 2019 elections.
You will only come here to cry rigging and nothing more.
Let buhari be president till forever sef that is not my problem. He is only a dismal failure that is where it pains. The hardship is what pains not Buhari. Since buhari now epitomizes failure, then it is troubling when people like you are just after winning argument on election victory instead of leadership/govt success in such a manner that we have shared prosperity!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2017
tuniski:

Let buhari be president till forever sef that is not my problem. He is only a dismal failure that is where it pains. The hardship is what pains not Buhari. Since buhari now epitomizes failure, then it is troubling when people like you are just after winning argument on election victory instead of leadership/govt success in such a manner that we have shared prosperity!
Every normal Nigerians that have been following things knows that Nigeria is not in this present state because of Buhari 2 and half years as president.
Even if we had voted Pope as president in 2015,Nigeria would still have pass through what we are experiencing now.
There is no magic anybody would have perform to make us not to enter into recession after all this years of your PDP looting.

You guys know the truth of why things are like this but just want to deceive the guillable that it is because of Buhari.

We had oil boom in this country and at the end we have nothing to show for it.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 9:48am On Dec 03, 2017
tuniski:

Malami,mamman daura,dambazzu,abba kyari,baru etc are playing ball with Buhari in the name of cabal! A president and presidency that have been hijacked! That is called ultra clueless!
Present concrete evidence and see if Buhari will not shown them the way out like Bachir,Oke,Maina etc.
Buhari doesn't work with propaganda.
Just prove it that this is what is going.
Only fools will believe all those fake and make stories by your PDP on some papers and blog sites.
Nobody has come up with any evidence.

Gej will go into history as the most clueless president we ever had.
Women just used his head.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

Present concrete evidence and see if Buhari will not shown them the way out like Bachir,Oke,Maina etc.
Buhari doesn't work with propaganda.
Just prove it that this is what is going.
Only fools will believe all those fake and make stories by your PDP on some papers and blog sites.
Nobody has come up with any evidence.

Gej will go into history as the most clueless president we ever had.
Women just used his head.
I dey laff. If not for nigerians eternal vigilance, buhari will bring all thieves and shove on us as saints! He smuggled Maina into the country and when it backfired ordered for his sack. Na only people like you buhari dey fool shaa!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

Every normal Nigerians that have been following things knows that Nigeria is not in this present state because of Buhari 2 and half years as president.
Even if we had voted Pope as president in 2015,Nigeria would still have pass through what we are experiencing now.
There is no magic anybody would have perform to make us not to enter into recession after all this years of your PDP looting.

You guys know the truth of why things are like this but just want to deceive the guillable that it is because of Buhari.

We had oil boom in this country and at the end we have nothing to show for it.
Looting/corruption did not cause recession and integrity is not a policy direction or an economic blue print! Nations beat Recession with sound economics. We won't have entered recession had buhari been sound! He is so so poor intellectually and economically.
Or do you think the advanced nations don't beat, enter and come out of recession?
Buhari led twice and twice we entered recession!
He is a bad omen and the problem right now.i hope you understand what recession is by the way!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2017
tuniski:

I dey laff. If not for nigerians eternal vigilance, buhari will bring all thieves and shove on us as saints! He smuggled Maina into the country and when it backfired other for his sack. Na only people like you buhari dey fool shaa!
That is democracy for you Mr man.
By our law,Maina has not be convicted and no court found him guilty and that was why Buhari aids re instate him and because of the out cry,Buhari fired him.
We know he has some secret about home PDP destroyed this country and that was what we just wanted to get from him.

Do you remember the bullet proof gate?
Do you remember Diazani gate?
Do you remember the immigration gate?
Do you remember the Ekiti election gate?
What did your clueless one did?

He was on live tv to defend them and told us that stealing is not corruption.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2017
PHILipu1:
That is democracy for you Mr man.
By our law,Maina has not be convicted and court found him guilty and that was why Buhari re instate him and because of the out cry,Buhari fired him.
Do you remember the bullet proof gate?
Do you remember Diazani gate?
Do you remember the immigration gate?
Do you remember the Ekiti election gate?
What did your clueless one did?

He was on live tv to defend them and told us that stealing is not corruption.
You see yourself? So who convicted the people you mentioned? You guys hatred for GEJ and his administration make you blind and irrational!
With all the noise and media trial, who has been convicted by buhari since he came on board?
Buhari is a hypocrite. Allah detest hypocrites! By the way, I am a northerner and moslem, I repeat Sai baba has declined here in the north!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2017
tuniski:

Looting/corruption did not cause recession and integrity is not a policy direction or an economic blue print! Nations beat Recession with sound economics. We won't have entered recession had buhari been sound! He is so so poor intellectually and economically.
Or do you think the advanced nations don't beat, enter and come out of recession?
Buhari led twice and twice we entered recession!
He is a bad omen and the problem right now.i hope you understand what recession is by the way!
Buhari is always the saviour after any bad government.
After Shagari and co destroyed Nigeria,God sent Buhari to the rescue and he steady the ship.
After Jonathan and PDP destroyed Nigeria,God sent Buhari again to our rescue to steady the ship.

Name any country in the world that will go through the looting that Nigeria go through under your PDP that will not enter recession and remain there for years.

I guess you didn't read or see the praise that world bank and other financial institutions put on Buhari government for handling Nigeria recession so well and bring us out of it within such a short period.

I know your hate will not make you to read such stories
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by tuniski: 10:33am On Dec 03, 2017
PHILipu1:

Buhari is always the saviour after any bad government.
After Shagari and co destroyed Nigeria,God sent Buhari to the rescue and he steady the ship.
After Jonathan and PDP destroyed Nigeria,God sent Buhari again to our rescue to steady the ship.

Name any country in the world that will go through the looting that Nigeria go through under your PDP that we not enter recession and remain there for years.

I guess you didn't read or see the praise that world bank and other financial institutions put on Buhari government for handling Nigeria recession so well and bring us out of it within such a short period.

I know you hate will not make you to read such stories
Certainly, you don't understand what recession is. No need engaging you on that. Buhari is an economic and leadership disaster! He can't save/rescue himself, aisha, daura,katsina before thinking of nigeria. He is a national error made twice! He scuttled democracy in 1983 and instantly brought recession. Thank God for IBB and co that sent him packing. Now it is democracy and buhari is being tolerated till 2019 to be sent back to Daura.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Visits Dele Momodu In Lagos (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2017
tuniski:

Certainly, you don't understand what recession is. No need engaging you on that. Buhari is an economic and leadership disaster! He can't save/rescue himself, aisha, daura,katsina before thinking of nigeria. He is a national error made twice! He scuttled democracy in 1983 and instantly brought recession. Thank God for IBB and co that sent him packing. Now it is democracy and buhari is being tolerated till 2019 to be sent back to Daura.
You know nothing about recession or your hate will not allow you to find out why we entered recession.
He saved us in 1983 and that is why we still have a county call Nigeria today and if your corrupt IBB had just allow Buhari to be incharge for another 2 years then,Nigeria would have be like Dubai by now and we wouldn't be here today like this talking of poverty and corruption.
Buhari is the best thing to have ever happened to Nigeria.

On their first meeting,Obama called him Mr INTEGRITY.
Archbishop of Canteburry defended him in the presence of the queen of England when the prime minister tried to rubbish Nigeria image because of Jonathan and PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IGP Ibrahim Idris: Anambra Passes Vote Of Confidence, Stages Solidarity Rally / Atiku Pays US Lobbyists $30,000 To Unseatt Buahri / Video: Soldiers Scramble For Water As Relief Materials Finally Arrive Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.