Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain (10698 Views)

The Nigerian Revolution And The Biafran War By Alexander A. Madiebo-pdf Download / The Outcast / Hereafter (A Journey To The Otherside) By Alexander Busybrain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2017
EPISODE 17

Before he was sixteen, he became wayward, fending for himself and his sister as I was always in the bottle. He became the father of the family, doing all sorts of things for wage and food. One day, he and his gang went to a neighboring village to steal; he was caught while the friends escaped. In that particular village the punishment for theft was being burnt alive. His friends came back to inform me that he was caught, but I didn’t care. If I had simply gone to pay for what he stole and offered sacrifices to the gods to appease them, he would still be alive. They waited three days and burnt him alive.
His death removed the scale off my eyes. The anger, grief, sadness all melted away. I began blaming myself for his death. I knew I should have done something to save his life; but because of the hate I didn’t. I realized I have been foolish and wicked for hating my son, my only son at that time; but it was now too late to apologize or make up for my wrongs”.
He paused, turned to Osundu and continued “I have prayed for a day like this; where I will have to apologize for all my wrong doings. I really failed you as a father in your previous life. I beg for your forgiveness; find a place in your little kind heart and pardon me”. The little one was staring at the old man wondering what he was talking about; so he didn’t respond. Mazi Amuneke on the other hand ignored him and continued “You were reborn to live a new life as a new person. Be the person your past self didn’t get to be. Thanks to the gods they have provided you with a mother who is capable and able to help you accomplish all that. So be you, don’t look back, be who the gods have destined you to be and set the world on fire. Do make the rest of your life the best of your life” he said. The elder beside him told Ego that since he had apologized to the boy that he would no longer remember anything from his past life again. There was no need to worry about it further.
Osundu spent the rest of the day with Ndidi catching up. She took him to their mother’s grave and he was able to locate his own grave. Ego on the other hand passed the evening getting to know more about the family. The next morning, she provided the family especially Ndidi with financial help and said goodbye to Nnewi.

THE END!!!

This story is a chapter from "THE SHALLOW GRAVE" By ALEXANDER BUSYBRAIN, Which will soon be available on your favorite online book retailer!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2017
xaviercasmir:
I can'nt read this wonderful story alone.
Marianneada, Shewrite Kimberleywest Ayrmboye Chumzypinky badohemmy and the rest. Please come and tell me what you guys think about this story.
Keep it up bro.
Update is here oh

1 Like

Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 6:31am On Dec 13, 2017
Alexbrain:
Let me mention some people I usually see in the literature section
TheBlessedMAN
Rashforrd
Damibiz
Marvin902
ADECULATE
Hollakizo
Rashman578
Gucciqueen38
baski92
ftosino
YoungestD
Angelinasto
YungTemy
Olatex25
Ccc Dtobs rachelfst Babsopey lawal1470 hormobolanle lankyanni girlhaley missmossy olatex25 spinxytinxy skillful01
Divepen, Oyinprince, Preetiex, Frankline461, Angelsss, Bimberry1307, Cbella, Joislim, TemmyT123, Hantonia, Queenitee, Larrysun, Shewrites, Marianneada, PamelB, Bibi94, Fiyah, Souloho19, Ghostwriter, Kimberlywest, Evajael, Kayo80, itsandi and others
All right reserved....
Update is here
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2017
Alexbrain:
Let me still mention more beautiful pple to come check out my story!!!
ladySuperb , tusinsola , smizel , sexy377 , MrCork , SleekFloyd , missmossy , Lolsd , kejibabe , babyface224 ,
zoey4 , heemah , ucheclub , jaytoy , HENSEXIE , Pureheart91 , KingTom , Nmaglit , oluangelkay , stardomberry , tonye72 , girlhaley , mofy1 , rachealfst
Update is here
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 6:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Mhizrohzz:
Alex brain where is d rest na..... Pls ooo no stopping more pls
P. S: # sad... I don't even know anyone to invite so pls invite me for more Alex brain work... I so much love dis story
Update is here
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
More pls cheesy
Nwanyi oma, update is here oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 13, 2017
THE END? shocked
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2017
frankline461:
Present sir, ride on op
Boss update is here
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Mhizrohzz(f): 8:14am On Dec 13, 2017
Thanks Alex for the mention........ Great story, I enjoyed it But wait o, I saw THE End, hope u re joking oo
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by EvaJael(f): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Alexbrain, firstly, I apologise for coming late. The story is really beautiful. I snuck out of the kitchen to read it. It's very touching too. More grace to you
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by itsandi(m): 2:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Interesting story smiley Enjoy other interesting story on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Enjoy
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
EvaJael:
Alexbrain, firstly, I apologise for coming late. The story is really beautiful. I snuck out of the kitchen to read it. It's very touching too. More grace to you
Thanks dear!!!
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Damibiz(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2017
U re good man,next timd(next work)cook something Big..
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Chigold121(f): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2017
Very nice, but it ended too fast, I will surely miss this. Weldone
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 2:54am On Dec 16, 2017
Damibiz:
U re good man,next timd(next work)cook something Big..
Yes boss, sure will do!
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 2:55am On Dec 16, 2017
Chigold121:
Very nice, but it ended too fast, I will surely miss this. Weldone
I will surely miss writing it too, thanks for reading!
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nice work sir.
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
skillful01:
Nice work sir.
Thanks boss
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2017
skillful01:
Nice work sir.
Thanks boss
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 3:30am On Dec 30, 2017
Please do check out my new story "HEREAFTER"
Ndubisi died and went over to the other side in the pre-colonial Igbo community of Umudibia and is back to share the tale of his romance with death...
https://www.nairaland.com/4253399/hereafter-journey-otherside-alexander-busybrain
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 8:10am On Jan 01, 2018
THE SHALLOW GRAVE by Alexander BusyBrain
A tale of romance, mystery, magic and the transcendent about Ego, a decent woman who has done good all her Life. As such, she expects rewards from the gods but the blessings took way too long and when it finally came, it felt more like a curse..
Is now available for download from
OKADABOOKS https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_shallow_grave_/17048
And SMASHWORDS
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/774068

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! �

Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by Alexbrain(m): 8:11am On Jan 01, 2018
bosses update is here
Cc girlhaley creeza obinnau jagugu88li Lleigh xamster Remiseyi supizino ashatoda oma4u divepen1 Dr noel cherrybrown fiyah Ritababe Hfinest Evatryst purityval snakie86 seun oyinprince Austinblinks mainland mhiz dominique buzzboy skarlett cheeybrown iykekelvins bummybummy osaremnwienda cuddlemii lawlahdeh bibijah123 soleski01 Adesina12 Nastynic horlorlardey Swann Angelinastto empress101 Nmaglit abdulgafar4life moyakz Donswatter ojun50 zickyshey mikuz bartwale rachealfst psalmorado05 Nder abefe99 Tgirl085 luckymay aminoacid01 xamilola ice4jez flistyl yemike temtopy drjaymill pcicero labakej labellefille moonnstar mzdeee kenecaleb sixthmars
TheBlessedMAN Rashforrd Damibiz
Marvin902 ADECULATE Hollakizo Rashman578
Gucciqueen38 baski92 ftosino YoungestD Angelinasto YungTemy Olatex25 Dtobs rachelfst Babsopey lawal1470 hormobolanle lankyanni girlhaley missmossy olatex25 spinxytinxy skillful01 Divepen, Oyinprince, Preetiex, Frankline461, Angelsss, Bimberry1307, Cbella, Joislim, TemmyT123, Hantonia, Queenitee, Larrysun, Shewrites, Marianneada, PamelB, Bibi94, Fiyah, Souloho19, Ghostwriter, Kimberlywest, Evajael, Kayo80, itsandi xaviercasmir, tijehi, FortunateB, Chigold121, badohemmy, chrisbaby24, ladySuperb , tusinsola , smizel , sexy377 , MrCork , SleekFloyd , missmossy , Lolsd , kejibabe , babyface224 ,
zoey4 , heemah , ucheclub , jaytoy , HENSEXIE , Pureheart91 , KingTom , Nmaglit , oluangelkay , stardomberry , tonye72 , girlhaley , mofy1 , rachealfst
girlhaley OlufemiWhit arthur16 and others
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by cbella(f): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2018
Nice one....
Re: The Outcast By Alexander Busybrain by goodluckade: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nice one.

PS: https://esteemcity.com offers self-publishing services for authors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Chinua Achebe There Was A Country? / Trips 18+ ( A Tale Of Love, Lust And Fate) / Looking For Buyers Of Nigerian Movie Scripts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.