Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,116 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper (8786 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by ubunja(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2017
(0) (Reply) (Un-Follow) (Go Down)
UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by ubunja(m): 7:49am On Dec 02, 2017
cheers.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 9 Likes (Share)
UBUNJA's MISEDUCATIONS TO CONTINUE.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by Miggs(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
ubunja:

a vagina is a sweet thing to fvck, but a dangerous thing to worship.Fvcking a pvssy brings nice things like orgasms and babies.but worshipping it brings ruin and death.

every man must guard that his love for pvssy doesnt cross over to worship.and by worship i dont mean you skipping church to go fvck. though that may qualify.does it? whatever.

here are 4 signs to measure your love for pvssy and determine if you have made that hole your whole life or nah:

1.you see a girl being beaten on the street who you dont even kow and you promptly crossover to defend her.

never mind the fact that you are unarmed and never trained for kung-fu.nevermind the fact that you dont have any idea what weapons the guy beating the girl may be carrying.

WHY ITS A STUPID THING TO DO

you dont know their story.you dont know the girl. you are not paid to defend anyone,you are not a policeman or a soldier.you will get your face re-decorated for a stranger who wont even pay for your hospital bills.if the police come the girl WILL NEVER take your side.you are a stranger to her.and tomorrow you will see those two kissing and walking hand-in-hand again and look at you like the one who wanted to seperate them.worst case scenario you will get yourself killed over a quarell that doesnt even concern you.

learn to mind your own business.

MUST YOU LET A GIRL GET MURDERED AS YOU WATCH?

obviously no. call the police and remain safe, far away from the fracass.heros are dead.and two corpses will never be better than one corpse.

2.you always do favours for girls for which all you get is a Thank You.

this is most popular with friendzoned n!ggas. you are forever helping girls carry things,move furnisher,fix things etc and you never get any tangible reward for the very tangible sweat you just broke.stop it.

slavery is illegal.your time is also money.the food you ate to get that energy didnt fall from the sky like manna.if you work always make sure you get paid.if not thru sex then the girl must atleast make you a very heavy lunch. working for free makes you cheap and desperate.

MUST YOU LET A GIRL BREAK HER BACK WITH HEAVY WORK?

obviously no.but when she calls asking for your muscle-power ask her (playfully) what you will get in return. you will be suprised that she will actually make an offer (no not of sex you idiot)

3.you accept apologies too quickly from women.

a girl makes you wait for her at the bus stop saying she will be with you in a few,then turns up 45mins later.and it was raining.and she had the umbrella.... you are pissed as hell.but the moment she fakes a smile and says Sorry, its all over.your heart is suddenly as sunny as a new born baby's? mayor of vagina worshippers.!!!!!!

the easiness by which you forgive is directly proportional to the gravity or seriousness of the grievience or offense.if you forgive someone pouring hot water on you as easily as you forgive someone who steps on your foot then people will know you cant weigh offenses accurately and they will make you their playground.be harder to appease. it makes the one who offended you feel really forgiven when you do finally forgive her.

MUST YOU NEVER FORGIVE EVER?

obviouy no.but make women work for that forgiveness.even for Eve a simple "Im Sorry God i ate the forbiden fruit" wasnt going to cut it. she had to "make it right" by "working out salvation with trembling"as Paul puts it. if a girl offends you ask her one simple question: How are you going to make it right?

4.you think it matters that you make every girl orgasm during sex.

dude there is only one orgasm that really matters. YOUR OWN. if you dont ejaculate babies can never happen and humanity will cease to exist.humans have been on this earth for thousands of years and we have been going forward minus the female orgasm.coz the female orgasm is not essential for procreation.she will get pregnant whether she orgasms or not. so chill.

female orgasm doesnt bring visible signs you can see like the male orgasm does..hello $perms! so that means women can fake it if i)they see you struggling too much to make them orgasm and feel sorry for your fruitless actions.so a simple " im coming baby" is uttered to end the painful movie she is watching of you sweating for nothing.. ii) if they are bored and want the sex to end as quickly as possible. either case it sucks. for you.

MUST YOU NEVER TRY TO MAKE HER ORGASM?

obviously no.but dont chase her orgasm like its some crown for your head.like some medal you must win. just fvck her the best way you can.if she cums good.if she doesnt cum she was a who*re used to org!es anyways. u feel me. my n!ggar.

the D!ck is only organ worthy of worship in this world.

(c) ubunja. copy & paste allowed. additions & subtractions not allowed.

71 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by Miggs(m): 12:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
ubunja:
a vagina is a sweet thing to fvck, but a dangerous thing to worship.Fvcking a pvssy brings nice things like orgasms and babies.but worshipping it brings ruin and death.
every man must guard that his love for pvssy doesnt cross over to worship.and by worship i dont mean you skipping church to go fvck. though that may qualify.does it? whatever.
here are 4 signs to measure your love for pvssy and determine if you have made that hole your whole life or nah:
1.you see a girl being beaten on the street who you dont even kow and you promptly crossover to defend her.
never mind the fact that you are unarmed and never trained for kung-fu.nevermind the fact that you dont have any idea what weapons the guy beating the girl may be carrying.
you dont know their story.you dont know the girl. you are not paid to defend anyone,you are not a policeman or a soldier.you will get your face re-decorated for a stranger who wont even pay for your hospital bills.if the police come the girl WILL NEVER take your side.you are a stranger to her.and tomorrow you will see those two kissing and walking hand-in-hand again and look at you like the one who wanted to seperate them.worst case scenario you will get yourself killed over a quarell that doesnt even concern you.
obviously no. call the police and remain safe, far away from the fracass.heros are dead.and two corpses will never be better than one corpse.
this is most popular with friendzoned n!ggas. you are forever helping girls carry things,move furnisher,fix things etc and you never get any tangible reward for the very tangible sweat you just broke.stop it.
slavery is illegal.your time is also money.the food you ate to get that energy didnt fall from the sky like manna.if you work always make sure you get paid.if not thru sex then the girl must atleast make you a very heavy lunch. working for free makes you cheap and desperate.
obviously no.but when she calls asking for your muscle-power ask her (playfully) what you will get in return. you will be suprised that she will actually make an offer (no not of sex you idiot)
a girl makes you wait for her at the bus stop saying she will be with you in a few,then turns up 45mins later.and it was raining.and she had the umbrella.... you are pissed as hell.but the moment she fakes a smile and says Sorry, its all over.your heart is suddenly as sunny as a new born baby's? mayor of vagina worshippers.!!!!!!
the easiness by which you forgive is directly proportional to the gravity or seriousness of the grievience or offense.if you forgive someone pouring hot water on you as easily as you forgive someone who steps on your foot then people will know you cant weigh offenses accurately and they will make you their playground.be harder to appease. it makes the one who offended you feel really forgiven when you do finally forgive her.
obviouy no.but make women work for that forgiveness.even for Eve a simple "Im Sorry God i ate the forbiden fruit" wasnt going to cut it. she had to "make it right" by "working out salvation with trembling"as Paul puts it. if a girl offends you ask her one simple question: How are you going to make it right?
dude there is only one orgasm that really matters. YOUR OWN. if you dont ejaculate babies can never happen and humanity will cease to exist.humans have been on this earth for thousands of years and we have been going forward minus the female orgasm.coz the female orgasm is not essential for procreation.she will get pregnant whether she orgasms or not. so chill.
female orgasm doesnt bring visible signs you can see like the male orgasm does..hello $perms! so that means women can fake it if i)they see you struggling too much to make them orgasm and feel sorry for your fruitless actions.so a simple " im coming baby" is uttered to end the painful movie she is watching of you sweating for nothing.. ii) if they are bored and want the sex to end as quickly as possible. either case it sucks. for you.
obviously no.but dont chase her orgasm like its some crown for your head.like some medal you must win. just fvck her the best way you can.if she cums good.if she doesnt cum she was a who*re used to org!es anyways. u feel me. my n!ggar.

cheers.
Hahahahahahahahahaha
This UBUNJA fellow be spilling the truth all over this forum
The women and white knights must surely hate your guts
Don't ever change Mahn...men like you are getting rarer and rarer not only in Ngr but the world at large
Too many weaklings in today's world...just too many

32 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by Offpoint: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2017
Miggs:

Hahahahahahahahahaha
This UBUNJA fellow be spilling the truth all over this forum
The women and white knights must surely hate your guts
Don't ever change Mahn...men like you are getting rarer and rarer not only in Ngr but the world at large
Too many weaklings in today's world...just too many
if I hear say I don read reach 2nd paragraph....
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by GREATVIKTOUR(m): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Anytime i read through your name,all i see is UNIABUJA...
Thanks to the day i mistakenly click on your thread...I appreciate your Sense of humour!

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by ubunja(m): 9:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
you know u are desperate for attention when u respond to a Post to tell the OP u didnt read his post grin grin grin grin grin

21 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by fcdgrand(m): 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
so educative!

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by palmshots: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
The man with the Big Ballz!... Those soft beings ain't gonna like this...Lol

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by Martinez39(m): 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2019
Is it safe to say that ubunja has seen it all?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by DOMINO001: 9:13pm On Nov 11, 2019
I have one of my guys like that. He drives gratification from girls' attention. just because he wants pĆ¼ssy.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by uyams(m): 9:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
wonderful
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by Oladefemi007(m): 10:14pm On Nov 11, 2019
GREATVIKTOUR:
Anytime i read through your name,all i see is UNIABUJA...
Thanks to the day i mistakenly click on your thread...I appreciate your Sense of humour!
To be serious, you just spoke my mind.
I gat to know ubunja by clicking on his write-up thinking it's Uniabuja Miseducation.
Ubunja, more power to your elbow
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 12, 2019
ubunja:

cheers.
ubunja:

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by lookyzy: 5:05am On Jul 12, 2021
ubunja:

cheers.
ubunja:

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by BarrSly: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2021
On point
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by akaahs(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2021
Chai, each time I read any of Ur article, I found myself applying them subconsciously and effortlessly.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by wealthtrak: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2021
ubunja:

cheers.

A vagina is a sweet thing to fvck, but a dangerous thing to worship.Fvcking a pvssy brings nice things like orgasms and babies.but worshipping it brings ruin and death.

obviously no.but make women work for that forgiveness.even for Eve a simple "Im Sorry God i ate the forbiden fruit" wasnt going to cut it. she had to "make it right" by "working out salvation with trembling"as Paul puts it. if a girl offends you ask her one simple question: How are you going to make it right?

December 2... wink
Written 4 years ago as
of today!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by Agricmoney(m): 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2021
Make I they learn.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by ma373733(m): 11:31am On Dec 04, 2021
ubunja:

cheers.
ubunja:

Amazing
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: 4 Signs You Are A Vagina Worshipper by Kimiso(m): 6:43pm On May 28, 2023
ubunja:

cheers.
ubunja:

i feel you my bro

(1) (Reply)

Did I Do Something Wrong Or Was I Over Independent? / If You Find This On Your Wife's Phone, How Will U React ? / When A Woman Has Not Have $ex In A Long Time, She Turns Into....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.