Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) (81401 Views)

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Putinofrussia: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2017
cutest...
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by abels(m): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
With all those children, I don't think the wife p***y will be tight and have good grip again. If I were Sam, I will just go and marry another wife. I have a friend whose wife had all their kids through caesarean . I called him one side and told him its his advantage because the toto will still be intact. This month they will celebrate their 7 yr anniversary. A tight p***y is the bedrock of a good relationship.
you are a goat,,, ewu lizard
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:41am On Dec 02, 2017
Isakaba general....that movie sweet die...
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 11:50am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Fine dude, I still remember visiting his office back then in the University of Port Harcourt.
This were men who redefined Nollywood, his acting was top notch not like that of puppets like Walter Anga.

Despite his good acting skills I forever see him as
the senseless Pyrate Confraternity member who came to Oputa Panel to seek redress for being treated like a cultist.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.

you are not God neither can you create a human being.

Wen u have kids, post their pictures let's rate them
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
someone should please help me clarify this.........

Are these two related

Because their stupidity is so identical that one cannot even differentiate them
have u ever heard of siamese twinswell those 2 rodents are siamese Hogwarts rodents�����
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
madgoat:

True talk... If that guy does not have a side-chick with tight pussy then he is missing a lot because that his wife's wide lane express can never satisfy him.

Some comments here is a true reflection of our current society...
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by ajepako(f): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Kai the woman gaved bite to four childrens but it is not showing on her unlike ajepako that is already looking like a ground murder

'Ground murder ' ko

Land suicide ni ...

Werey Onitsha tongue tongue
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by sonnie10: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:

Are these two related

They are obviously different. One is a contemporary Nigeria historian and some worth educated while the other is just a clown .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
can't you see that this is child abuse? That guy is like 50years older than the girl (wife).

Babe, biko nu. You're just killing me softly with those hips. Biko answer my pm, Biko.

Send it ... I check didn’t see it tag ur moniker so I know it’s u
wink
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
With all those children, I don't think the wife p***y will be tight and have good grip again. If I were Sam, I will just go and marry another wife. I have a friend whose wife had all their kids through caesarean . I called him one side and told him its his advantage because the toto will still be intact. This month they will celebrate their 7 yr anniversary. A tight p***y is the bedrock of a good relationship.

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Humility017(m): 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Sam Dede...I love him so much it's been long i saw him in movies
Dear....how are you doing this weekend?
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by alexie4real(m): 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2017
Awon information finders twuale
dontbothermuch:

cool

Ok, you visited him in his office @ d university of portharcourt

Then you studied Theatre Arts

You knew about his hearings @ d Oputa panel

Then you might have been around 2000 - 2005

NwaAmaikpe.

Database shows Nwadike Amaikpe.
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Obierika(m): 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:

Are these two related

NwaAmaikpe is the resident nutcase of Nairaland while Nwachibuzor13 is the clone!
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by akaahs(m): 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by bionixs: 1:29pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
this one don't throway. some wey throw pass am still give likes
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by mbahdi(m): 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:

Are these two related

You guys wunt kill person with laughter
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by sleepingqueen25(f): 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Can u say this to the woman that gave birth to you and your siblings? let's watch what we say.......
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by ComradeShegs(m): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Fine dude, I still remember visiting his office back then in the University of Port Harcourt.
This were men who redefined Nollywood, his acting was top notch not like that of puppets like Walter Anga.

the senseless Pyrate Confraternity member who came to Oputa Panel to seek redress for being treated like a cultist.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.

Ur village people have decided to dance "one corner" ontop ur matter..They have sweared an oath to make ur brain lick all the sense it has. undecided
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by itsRhamzy: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Nollywood Legend to the core. No be the flegedeshregede we get these days. And the wife sef na topnotch. Undiluted beautyshocked
pls gimme the name of this kid in your meme..
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by raquel23(f): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
madgoat:

True talk... If that guy does not have a side-chick with tight pussy then he is missing a lot because that his wife's wide lane express can never satisfy him.
dude, really This is disrespectful in all shades.
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 2:36pm On Dec 02, 2017
itsRhamzy:
pls gimme the name of this kid in your meme..
Gavin
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by labelle123(f): 2:51pm On Dec 02, 2017
God bless his family the man try for ijele
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by ClitoPen: 3:04pm On Dec 02, 2017
Eazy08100:

Ugly kids
don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Thylord(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.
mr man were are you from
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Sexyolori(f): 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
How can you be so dumb? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts / Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.