Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) (81403 Views)

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by tiger28: 5:13pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
With all those children, I don't think the wife p***y will be tight and have good grip again. If I were Sam, I will just go and marry another wife. I have a friend whose wife had all their kids through caesarean . I called him one side and told him its his advantage because the toto will still be intact. This month they will celebrate their 7 yr anniversary. A tight p***y is the bedrock of a good relationship.
KIDS of Nairaland!!!!
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Cioupre(f): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
someone should please help me clarify this.........

Are these two related

Because their stupidity is so identical that one cannot even differentiate them
grin grin ;DYou really should be a comedian you know !!!!
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Ebigbola(f): 5:17pm On Dec 02, 2017
How many pickin ur mama born? make sense fall on u receive sense sense be ur middle name
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Stanleysteno(m): 5:22pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
With all those children, I don't think the wife p***y will be tight and have good grip again. If I were Sam, I will just go and marry another wife. I have a friend whose wife had all their kids through caesarean . I called him one side and told him its his advantage because the toto will still be intact. This month they will celebrate their 7 yr anniversary. A tight p***y is the bedrock of a good relationship.
Na wa for you ooo

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2017
Cioupre:
grin grin ;DYou really should be a comedian you know !!!!
I actually wanted to be one but was Disqualified for not having the most important criteria................. 'Weird-look'
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by ionsman: 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Fine dude, I still remember visiting his office back then in the University of Port Harcourt.
This were men who redefined Nollywood, his acting was top notch not like that of puppets like Walter Anga.

Despite his good acting skills I forever see him as
the senseless Pyrate Confraternity member who came to Oputa Panel to seek redress for being treated like a cultist.

This one knows everybody...

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 6:24pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

dude,,,,,, just........ shut......... up........ plssssssssssssss...... pllllssssssss....... plzzzz ooooo,,,, I beg u.
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Casmir14(f): 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
Wonders shall never end. Did you take time to read what you typed?
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by NwaChibuzor13: 9:08pm On Dec 02, 2017
Casmir14:
Wonders shall never end. Did you take time to read what you typed?
come ur always stalking me abi u wan _fuck me ni. I go do you well o
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by greatman247(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

You truly lack sense really!
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by greatman247(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2017
The wife is truly beautiful, lovely kids and family.
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2017
themonk:

Chaiii, how on earth did i discover nairaland? Was i searching for a psychiatric hospital?
Kaii grin

grin grin As in ehn, all I do is laugh my heart out
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Chinagurum1995(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2017
Awwww so cute. grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by LBanks(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Fine dude, I still remember visiting his office back then in the University of Port Harcourt.
This were men who redefined Nollywood, his acting was top notch not like that of puppets like Walter Anga.

Despite his good acting skills I forever see him as
the senseless Pyrate Confraternity member who came to Oputa Panel to seek redress for being treated like a cultist.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.
. Pyrates Confraternity,
What do U know about them?
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by themonk(m): 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2017
elomez:

grin grin As in ehn, all I do is laugh my heart out
Lol, Nurse how are you?
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by kiddapunk: 11:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
you need help
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Akinlady(f): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
This place is filled with children with misplaced priorities and thinking. You need to be re-orientated. Get some sense please
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by NwaChibuzor13: 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2017
Akinlady:

This place is filled with children with misplaced priorities and thinking. You need to be re-orientated. Get some sense please
madam, I checked your profile pics and I nor be ur mate at all. If you want to talk to me talk to me with respect okay?
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by GoldChick(f): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
so lovely family... I jez pity dat his daughter sha cos dem go so over protect her... jez saying tho
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2017
themonk:

Lol, Nurse how are you?

I'm pretty good. You?
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by themonk(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2017
elomez:

I'm pretty good. You?
I'm okay. Do you have space for one more friend in your life grin
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
themonk:

I'm okay. Do you have space for one more friend in your life grin
grin Yeah, only good friends though.
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by aobmedia2017(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2017
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by themonk(m): 8:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
elomez:

grin Yeah, only good friends though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.