Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) (81404 Views)

Meet Ned Nwoko's Wives And Children (Photos) / Sam Dede And Wife, Tammy Celebrate 17th Wedding Anniversary / Sam Dede Reunites With Hanks Anuku, Emeka Taekwondo, 17 Years After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by myjobsfinder(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2017
shocked
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by dollyjoy(f): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
With all those children, I don't think the wife p***y will be tight and have good grip again. If I were Sam, I will just go and marry another wife. I have a friend whose wife had all their kids through caesarean . I called him one side and told him its his advantage because the toto will still be intact. This month they will celebrate their 7 yr anniversary. A tight p***y is the bedrock of a good relationship.
You are fool man undecided
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 10:07am On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=Pidginwhisper post=62907515][/quote]
It’s early morning Biko chill grin
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by 2shure: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2017
thers another guy dat died jt tom west.
i dey always rem am
cause i dey watch in movies that year wen i small
that always wear black sunglasses
he has the same head as sam dede dah year
u mostly find sam dede in comedy
b4 he begin dey play detective role.lol

i miss nollywood movies
way back.

dah year wen u see kanayo o kanayo
clem ohameze
bob emmanuel
pete edochie
chiwetalu agu

it must be a ritualist money rituals movie wich had a lesson to be learnt at the end.

not the trash dey do these days

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
With all those children, I don't think the wife p***y will be tight and have good grip again. If I were Sam, I will just go and marry another wife. I have a friend whose wife had all their kids through caesarean . I called him one side and told him its his advantage because the toto will still be intact. This month they will celebrate their 7 yr anniversary. A tight p***y is the bedrock of a good relationship.
You are trying too hard to be like nwamikpe.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Fine dude, I still remember visiting his office back then in the University of Port Harcourt.
This were men who redefined Nollywood, his acting was top notch not like that of puppets like Walter Anga.

Despite his good acting skills I forever see him as
the senseless Pyrate Confraternity member who came to Oputa Panel to seek redress for being treated like a cultist.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.
cool

Ok, you visited him in his office @ d university of portharcourt

Then you studied Theatre Arts

You knew about his hearings @ d Oputa panel

Then you might have been around 2000 - 2005

NwaAmaikpe.

Database shows Nwadike Amaikpe.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by FUCKyouALL: 10:08am On Dec 02, 2017
There are a lot of animals in Nairaland. They won't ban them. just read comments and wonder if these people are humans

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 02, 2017
millionboi2:
See head.

Always lookin like a cultist
and have u see cultist's be4 smh.
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by ShellyOCushm: 10:10am On Dec 02, 2017
it's been long i saw him in movies
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by creatorsverse(m): 10:10am On Dec 02, 2017
Please I don't know him... but he looks like d Nigerian version of samuel l Jackson
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2017
I wanted to say something but lemme just keep quiet
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Fine dude, I still remember visiting his office back then in the University of Port Harcourt.
This were men who redefined Nollywood, his acting was top notch not like that of puppets like Walter Anga.

the senseless Pyrate Confraternity member who came to Oputa Panel to seek redress for being treated like a cultist.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.

Did you just called these beautiful kids ugly? Oh... sorry, nvr mind. I forgot you're a Yaba-Left V.I.P. My bad. Sorry Sir!

3 Likes

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by maj59(m): 10:12am On Dec 02, 2017
[quote author=nerodenero post=62907347][/quote]why u day reason like toilet na

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2017
FUCKyouALL:
There are a lot of animals in Nairaland. They won't ban them. just read comments and wonder if these people are humans
my brother am telling u dis forum is fu*ked up, I mean can u imagine someone is calling dem cultist's and d Mods did not see it as insult

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Tizzytayo(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2017
undecided undecided[color=#990000][/color] smh...
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by smartpyzee(m): 10:14am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Kieldgreat: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.

I almost replied this ignominy of a comment but then, I read you signature and it all made sense.

'Foul-mouthed unapologetic eccentric intellectual accuser of the hypocritical brethren and the angel of the ugly truth'

Oh Caspiany Area mutiny before Oputa! D4E.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Day11(m): 10:15am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Tizzytayo(m): 10:16am On Dec 02, 2017
classicMan22:
my brother am tell dis forum is fu*ked up, I mean can u imagine someone us call dem cultist's and d Mods did not see as insult
classicMan22:
my brother am tell dis forum is fu*ked up, I mean can u imagine someone us call dem cultist's and d Mods did not see as insult
classicMan22:
mrclassic check ur english combo well
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by maj59(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
why u day reason like toilet. self

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2017
handsome man. but anytime I see him,cultism comes to my mind. he's very good in playing roles of cult grandmaster

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 02, 2017
Tizzytayo:
[b][/b]
mrclassic check ur english combo well
oga I don check am thanks anyways
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by daddio(m): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Sam Dede.

Pretty wife,
Ugly kids.

"PRETTY WIFE" :- YOU WANT TO BLEEP HIS WIFE OR YOU HAVE BLEEPED HER?

"UGLY KIDS" :- WHAT IS THEIR OFFENCE? YOU LIKE USING VASELINE WHENEVER YOU SEE THEIR MOTHER SO THE CUTE KIDS YOU SUPPOSED TO HAVE WITH THE WOMAN WERE WIPED WITH TISSUE PAPER AND LATTER THROWN AWAY.

1 Like

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2017
Kai the woman gaved bite to four childrens but it is not showing on her unlike ajepako that is already looking like a ground murder
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Naturalobserver(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
someone should please help me clarify this.........

Are these two related

Because their stupidity is so identical that one cannot even differentiate them
yes,the 2nd is trying to copy the first

2 Likes

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Maj196(m): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2017
I loved his role in the movie Isakaba den.
PS: To all those quoting NwaAmaikpe and NwaChibuzor una just dey waste una time. Those fools loves the attention you are giving them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 10:26am On Dec 02, 2017
Naturalobserver:
yes,the 2nd is trying to copy the first
SMH
That means the second is even more stupid
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by daddio(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

YOU RAN AWAY FROM WHERE YOU WERE RECEIVING TREATMENT.
HERE IS YOUR DRUG.

IF THERE IS NO IMPROVEMENT AFTER 1WEEK, GO AND HUG TRANSFORMER.

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2017
Maj196:
I loved his role in the movie Isakaba den.
PS: To all those quoting NwaAmaikpe and NwaChibuzor una just dey waste una time. Those fools loves the attention you are giving them.
it's love, sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Olukat(m): 10:31am On Dec 02, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:

Obviously you lack respect and decency angry angry angry
Have you heard of "CS"?
I hope Nairaland admin are not treating this comment 'like they do to snake'
Re: Sam Dede, His Wife, Tammy Sam-Dede & Their Children (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 02, 2017
rawpadgin:
someone should please help me clarify this.........

Are these two related

Because their stupidity is so identical that one cannot even differentiate them
My suspense exactly... same style of writing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tom Hanks And Rita Wilson Diagnosed With Corona Virus / Adedeji Adeleke — Immigration Under Fire For Posting Davido's Father / Gifty Of BBNaija Goes Nude On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.