Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin (2549 Views)

Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / My Girlfriend Told Me Point Blank. Is Over! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Kbworld: 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2010
I just met this girl, when discussing on our first date she told me she is a virgin and i want to make love with her. How do i handle her at least for the first time?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by hatch: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2010
Kbworld:

I just met this girl, when discussing on our first date she told me she is a virgin and i want to make love with her. How do i handle her at least for the first time?

Na wa oh ! All these children that have suddenly be granted access to the internet for the first time. embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by fadaj(m): 7:34pm On Mar 28, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Godmother(f): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2010
hatch#:

Na wa oh ! All these children that have suddenly be granted access to the internet for the first time. embarassed

ROFLMAO grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Girl846(f): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
see your mouth like 'makelove' *hiss*. Do you love this girl? From your post you just met her! Please do not mess her up!
nonsense!  angry
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by DanG1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 28, 2010
She is a virgin, does the word "|Virgin|" mean disvirgin me to you? I pray that lady will mistakenly read this. Stupid you

***Got pissed off and hisses, youth is going crazy***|
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by queeneve: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2010
I hope she leave you,

Just because a woman is a virgin does not mean she can't get play that usually means she is waiting for her prince charming and I SURELY HOPE SHE DOES NOT SEE YOU AS HER PRINCE CHARMING YOU MISCREANT!

YOUTH!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by dominique(f): 9:27pm On Mar 28, 2010
[size=16pt]easy on the newbie. . .easy on the newbie[/size] grin grin grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Scooby1(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Poster get this book grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Pweety4me(f): 9:40pm On Mar 28, 2010
Y r u guys so obsessed wif virginity?get over urself's man & grow d heck up! undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by tayoast(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2010
Dan-G:

does the word "|Virgin|" mean disvirgin me to you? I pray that lady will mistakenly read this. silly you

lmao

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by KalEl3: 11:12pm On Mar 28, 2010
LMAO,

@ poster what kind of response do you expect to get,to that kind of question here?

Lecture in Human Biology? grin

Earn some respect and get to know her and talk to her about it.

If you are looking for a quick fix,then a virgin is the wrong route to take,trust me!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by eridah2007(m): 12:36am On Mar 29, 2010
Just listen 2 urself. hehn i just met this girl,and i want to makelove wit her,how do i handle her.

Answer(HANDLE HER WIT FORK n KNIFE) tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Nescoemmy(m): 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2010
bursts in laughter,
sorry i just pity the girl not u
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Nescoemmy(m): 3:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
bursts in laughter,
sorry i just pity the girl not u
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
Am sure poster is a teenager so u guys should take it easy on d growing boy.he's just actin his age n as 4 u poster, stupid questions atract stupid answers.lmao!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Nobody: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
Scooby1:

@Poster get this book grin grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by nnamexy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2010
cheesy, mehn,u harsh o.if u nid a flick den u seek an xperienced mind nt a novice. 4 crying out loud,she z a VIRGIN (dats if she z sincere). I wud advice u luk elsewhere because frm wat u wrote,u re still a teenager. Believe me brooo,disflowerin a gal aint a slice of bread. Peace
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by violent(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
lmfao at the responses
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by unitee(f): 12:53am On Mar 30, 2010
I wish ther was a virginity sexion separate frm romance
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by Eebrahym(m): 7:24am On Mar 30, 2010
Roflmao!!! I can't just laugh my ass off. Ha, what a response for the poor boy.

You poster, guess your problem is the manner of posting. You need to mind the way you talk or ask question here if you wanna get a favourable response. There's a more matured way you can ask such question to get a good response, Okay. Just try and follow past threads and learn.
LlMAO
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is A Virgin by tayoast(m): 9:08am On Mar 30, 2010
Eebrahym:

There's a more matured way you can ask such question to get a good response, Okay. Just try and follow past threads and learn.

u're feri feri korect

(1) (Reply)

If Your Guy Does These Things, Congrats! You Found A Real Man / Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? / Ladies This Is How To Know He Is A Broke Guy From The Start.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.