Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,578 members, 7,816,426 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December (17521 Views)

Youwin Connect Online Learning Portal Guide / Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name / Youwin! 2017 List Released... Proceed To Stage 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Webleonaides(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2017
Webleonaides:
Are you having network issues?
Are you running out of data?
Are you too busy for the youwin programme?
Do you need sharp answers for all the questions?
Then lets discuss biz on 080 33 923897
available are videos too for all courses!
The rush is about to begin! save yourself the stress! call me let's talk biz
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by DTOBS(m): 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2017
I hope you all got the recent mail from YouWin in your mail box...?

For those that like taking short cut to life journey, well, you might have to think of something else now.

For those Scammers doing assessment test for people and taking us 100 steps backwards, I say WEHDON!

Let's see how the new assessment questions will be answered hope strict measures will be put in place to caution agent of darkness all in the name of making money (hustling)

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by HarryJinkai: 3:52pm On Dec 20, 2017
nawa 4 naija people! una say una no get work, dem wan empower una, una de useless d effort again.....dem no fit do good 4 una again? shuuuu��
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MetroBaba1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2017
DTOBS:

For those that like taking short cut to life journey, well, you might have to think of something else now.

For those Scammers doing assessment test for people and taking us 100 steps backwards, I say WEHDON!

Let's see how the new assessment questions will be answered hope strict measures will be put in place to caution agent of darkness all in the name of making money (hustling)

MB, Time, other Resources Wasted.

Na WA oo

1 Like

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Operette(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2017
DTOBS:

I knew it would happen. Now everyone can rest:
Questions will be scrambled and randomised for each applicant. IPs will be tracked. Get ready 'helpers' to use VPNs. tongue

1 Like

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Lyand94: 5:23pm On Dec 20, 2017
Oya na. Make everybody start again. U wan do business, come dey do short cut. How will you now succeed. After their maintenance, everybody will start all over
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by jakesbaba: 8:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Youwin connect administrators can track these fraudsters by joining their WhatsApp/Facebook links.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by shegz4law(m): 1:37pm On Dec 21, 2017
Somethings are not just worth doing... Shame onto those who take joy in giving Nigerian youths a bad reputation all in a bid to make money...These same fraudulent people would be the 1st to criticise the politicians.. It's so annoying that by their selfish acts, many of us have to commit more time & resources than expected
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MDDarah84(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
It is so pathetic.In a bid to ensure a good score,I finished module 1 after 5 days.And a colleague of mine claimed to have finished all within 3 days..What has brought us thus far?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by DTOBS(m): 9:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
MDDarah84:
It is so pathetic.In a bid to ensure a good score,I finished module 1 after 5 days.And a colleague of mine claimed to have finished all within 3 days..What has brought us thus far?
What has brought us this Far away from reaching the much desire good country we all dreamt of is sharp decline in our moral value.

When an aspiring /young entrepreneur can not dedicate 2hrs per day for a training, how will such a person monitor his /her business.

No wonder! I'm not doubting the fact that many pple are pursuing this grant just to spend it on personal mundane thingS and not for its main purpose.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Operette(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
MDDarah84:

Some ppl brain are soo quick in understanding the videos and scoring high pts in the assessment but they've not channelled the 'sharpness' to become successful in school/business....

Who is the liar here?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by TokyoBulls(m): 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2017
The process looks simple and the people appear credible. What they have done is reduce ALL participant's end of course assessment test scores to zero. ALL. This is to eliminate cases of mercenaries who helped people to attempt the tests and hence affect the integrity of the programme and the process. So now, ALL of us (including those who attempted the test genuinely and those who paid people to write if for them will start again with the assessment tests. Only the 30 marks from attendance and session assessments will remain. That may be painful to some but it is the fairest thing to do. Let the best SMEs get the opportunities they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by DTOBS(m): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2017
Questions Restructured, more trickier, more practical, more deep to the lessons..

This is a good one.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Mopolchi: 8:47am On Dec 23, 2017
The thing con hard dis time. My score dey low. cry
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Millz404(m): 9:38am On Dec 23, 2017
Mopolchi:

grin how i manage 95 for FM still the surprise me... The rest scores be like low current
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Operette(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2017
Mopolchi:

Too difficult and d questions no carry equal marks. But at least e go tey before scammers enter again cos no answers and no. are not the same for each person. embarassed
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by jakesbaba: 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
Mopolchi:

What did you score?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MetroBaba1(m): 5:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
The Questions Thou....

E No Easy
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by HarryJinkai: 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2017
I did one n i thought 100%! oboy wen i see the result err, my body weak like dodo! my BP rise na.......the thing hard no b smal��
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Mopolchi: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Millz404:

grin how i manage 95 for FM still the surprise me... The rest scores be like low current
Na so the tin do me.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Mopolchi: 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Operette:

Too difficult and d questions no carry equal marks. But at least e go tey before scammers enter again cos no answers and no. are not the same for each person. embarassed
Very difficult lipsrsealed.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Mopolchi: 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
jakesbaba:

What did you score?
I no fit shout. lipsrsealed The thing weak me.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Mopolchi: 6:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
HarryJinkai:
I did one n i thought 100%! oboy wen i see the result err, my body weak like dodo! my BP rise na.......the thing hard no b smal��
grin grin grin Na laff I dey laff since I read this thing you write here. Exactly wetin do me. undecided
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by oluwaponmile(m): 7:59am On Dec 25, 2017
Please how many marks is everything altogether?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Operette(m): 11:05am On Dec 25, 2017
HarryJinkai:
100 = 91% grin wink
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by TokyoBulls(m): 6:04pm On Dec 25, 2017
100 x 6 = 600 points
oluwaponmile:
Please how many marks is everything altogether?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by planetfood: 5:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
pls is it the same video with the one we had b4 the suspension becos i am downloading mine from one nairaland link b4 watchin it
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Lyand94: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
planetfood:
pls is it the same video with the one we had b4 the suspension becos i am downloading mine from one nairaland link b4 watchin it
Seriously! Nairaland link. What happend to downloading from the youwin portal
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by planetfood: 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lyand94:
Seriously! Nairaland link. What happend to downloading from the youwin portal

how can i access the download link from youwin portal pls
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by friidA22(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2017
I am through with my online training, the question are difficult and too technical especially biz plan, buh thank God I scored above 500cd.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MetroBaba1(m): 6:53am On Dec 27, 2017
friidA22:
I am through with my online training, the question are difficult and too technical especially biz plan, buh thank God I scored above 500cd.

Especially The Business Plan, It Is More Difficult And Technical Than Others. The Questions No Follow
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Lyand94: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
planetfood:

how can i access the download link from youwin portal pls
Once u click on the video, u will see d download icon if u wanna download

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? / Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.