Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December (17528 Views)

Youwin Connect Online Learning Portal Guide / Youwin! Connect List Of Successful Applicants 2017 | Confirm Your Name / Youwin! 2017 List Released... Proceed To Stage 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Operette(m): 12:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Finished with 550+pts. I think time matters in answering the questions. I don't know whether to cry or cheesy The rest is in God's hands.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Kezmanp(m): 4:37am On Dec 28, 2017
Who has gain access to login?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by jakesbaba: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
Operette:
Finished with 550+pts. I think time matters in answering the questions. I don't know whether to cry or cheesy The rest is in God's hands.

The end of session activity........ Is it always 5 marks?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by HarryJinkai: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2017
this whole thing sef.....like d marks to each Q is not equal.....mtcheww!��
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by TokyoBulls(m): 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
Total for each course is 15 points for end of session activities. Most courses had 3 sessions so it is 5 marks except for Marketing that had 4 sessions so they made it 5 points, 5 points, 3 points and 2 points for the sessions.
jakesbaba:

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by beylinko(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2017
Please I have a huge challenge. My dashboard does not load. If I click courses, it doesn't come up. Infact I have been unable to do nothing . Is it my browser? I use chrome and Firefox. Help please, anyone experiencing similar problem
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Operette(m): 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
jakesbaba:

Yes. In MM, 4sessions 1 cary 2, the other 3, but others are = 5mks.
Take ur time to answer them. They will be the distinguishing factors wink
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by jakesbaba: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
Operette:

Yes. In MM, 4sessions 1 cary 2, the other 3, but others are = 5mks.
Take ur time to answer them. They will be the distinguishing factors wink

Thanks.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by jakesbaba: 9:16pm On Dec 28, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Total for each course is 15 points for end of session activities. Most courses had 3 sessions so it is 5 marks except for Marketing that had 4 sessions so they made it 5 points, 5 points, 3 points and 2 points for the sessions.

Thanks
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by bigtimemugu(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
pls can sm1 help me i cant login , keep saying invalid login . am using internet exp.. pls help
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by beylinko(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2017
beylinko:
Please I have a huge challenge. My dashboard does not load. If I click courses, it doesn't come up. Infact I have been unable to do nothing . Is it my browser? I use chrome and Firefox. Help please, anyone experiencing similar problem
Please help with this. I already sent an email to them
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by beylinko(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2017
Double post
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by beylinko(m): 7:51am On Dec 29, 2017
bigtimemugu:
pls can sm1 help me i cant login , keep saying invalid login . am using internet exp.. pls help
Try change your password and if it does not work probably you removed cookies from the browser's settings.
This is my bit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by AmTruth: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
beylinko:
Try Opera mini because i also had challenge downloading with chrome
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by planetfood: 8:12pm On Dec 30, 2017
Lyand94:
Once u click on the video, u will see d download icon if u wanna download

thanks a mill
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Smartjob1(f): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2017
Who else has finished the online training course and what did you score? I scored 510.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Lyand94: 12:21pm On Dec 31, 2017
bigtimemugu:
Check d passwrd very well and be sure u r typing in the correct thing
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by sanyahkod(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2017
Smartjob1:
Who else has finished the online training course and what did you score? I scored 510.

Congratulations. Which geopolitical zone are you?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Smartjob1(f): 1:05am On Jan 01, 2018
sanyahkod:

Congratulations. Which geopolitical zone are you?

In the South-South. Rivers State.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by sanyahkod(m): 2:43am On Jan 01, 2018
Smartjob1:

In the South-South. Rivers State.

OK. It's well. But don't forget to pray too at least so you can make it from your geopolitical zone. The scores in South-west are intimidating.
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by HarryJinkai: 2:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
544.....i pray i made it.... northeast

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by pk2000000: 3:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
pls my brothers and sisters, pls assist me. i have 2 unanswered question in my general operation module, i have not submitted finally, how can i answer them? your urgent contribution would be appreciated
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Millz404(m): 3:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
pk2000000:
pls my brothers and sisters, pls assist me. i have 2 unanswered question in my general operation module, i have not submitted finally, how can i answer them? your urgent contribution would be appreciated
You can't go back... Just submit. U no d read instruction?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by simondavid: 4:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
I have answered all my online courses
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by MDDarah84(m): 9:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
[quote author=simondavid post=63829728]I have answered all my online courses [/quote

Nice one bro
Congratulations in adv...What is the score overall?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by jakesbaba: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
sanyahkod:

OK. It's well. But don't forget to pray too at least so you can make it from your geopolitical zone. The scores in South-west are intimidating.

What is the range of scores you've seen for south west
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by sanyahkod(m): 6:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
jakesbaba:

What is the range of scores you've seen for south west
BTW 560-590
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by jakesbaba: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=sanyahkod post=63895513] BTW 560-590[/quote

Wow.....
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Smartjob1(f): 1:06am On Jan 05, 2018
sanyahkod:

What are the scores from South-West?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Smartjob1(f): 1:15am On Jan 05, 2018
sanyahkod:
BTW 560-590

izzaa zo?

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by Dineneering(f): 9:56am On Jan 09, 2018
NO ONE IS TALKING HERE ANYMORE? PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE? I AM DONE WITH MY COURSES AND THE SCORE IS 548. WHAT NEXT PLEASE?
Re: Youwin Online Training Begins 5th Of December by sanyahkod(m): 1:05pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dineneering:
NO ONE IS TALKING HERE ANYMORE? PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON PLEASE? I AM DONE WITH MY COURSES AND THE SCORE IS 548. WHAT NEXT PLEASE?

The next thing is for you to wait. You have done your part. Congratulations in advance.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BUA Group (LASUCO) 2017 Massive Recruitment – How To Apply / What Is The Most Painful/hurtful Thing Your Boss Has Ever Said To You? / Apply For The Dufil Prima Foods Plc Graduate Trainee Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.