Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

(Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta (9079 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by solokay(m): 3:44am On Mar 30, 2010
Its the nigerian government that needs to apologies to niger delta people not shell. Whatever evil shell did and still doing in that area is because our government allow them. Can shell do that in other countries they operate.
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by InesQor(m): 4:56am On Mar 30, 2010
It is a JOKE. Beaf has proven that the OP is just a hoax!! Can you guys process information in the English language? grin grin grin :
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by Mhismole(f): 5:24am On Mar 30, 2010
solokay:

Its the nigerian government that needs to apologies to niger delta people not shell. Whatever evil shell did and still doing in that area is because our government allow them. Can shell do that in other countries they operate.

I didnt have to wait a page.

Hi Inez!!!
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by Echidime(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2010
Is that small boy SHELL? Is he Shell? I thought Shell is a group comprising many directors, executives,workers? Why didn't they all stand behind this Small boy so the nation can see them all and beleive in their useless apology.

For the fact that only one person was on that camera,who we are not even sure is a Shell staff,makes it all like a fraud.

When america and the western world were giving IBB war aver his refusal to organise election, IBB came to camera with all his ministers everyone wearing his native atire to prove to the world that all part of the country is in his government and he calm them down, so SHELL SHOULD DO LIKEWISE, they all should come out and do the apologising
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by mikeoscar: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2010
What is clear to me with the video is that Shell has  created a lot of enemies across the nations particularly because of their policies and the manner in which the company has conducted its activities in the Nigerdelta area.

I think The fellow called Beaf was right about this whole apology being a Hoax(at least He had proof). I have checked the name Bradford Houpe and there is no such name in Shell. There are however about  22 people with Bradford related names in Shell and this fellow's name does not turn-up in any form.

Moreso, this is very Mischievious indeed and a mockery of the efforts on ground to make amends for all the ills that have gone on in that region for about 50 yrs. Shell like somebody said earlier, is a more organised Company than what is represented here. Looking at the video itself , The setting for such Press briefing gives the intent away too easily(Forget about the Shell logo etc) the ID card the guy was wearing was a complete joke. And not to talk about the grin on some of the Audience's face, come on!

The only correct information here is the Mention of Peter Voser the new Shell CEO.
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by barman2: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2010
Fellow 9jarians,one questn keeps puzzling me, assuming dis oil was xplored by a 9ja company in their territory(Royal Dutch,Europe),wht do u thnk wil b d fate of dat co.? Ur guess may b ryt, it wld've bn lng they sent them packing,afta counting all d charges.Yes they succeeded because ppl representn us ar all selfish, even traditnal rulers,
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by OnyeBabe1(f): 8:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
@brauneyes - I m not trying to justify anything or be politically correct. I am just trying to put the point across that we as Nigerians tend to forget that we have the power to decide what goes on in our country. If we all should our ground for one moment and collaborate to say no to this oppression, it would stop but we don't. Many Nigerians are happy to be bought which is really sad, that is exactly what we have to stop. When we refuse to be bought, there would be none of this.

@beaf - I lived in Warri till I was 16 and I would be going back when I finish studying. U ve absolutely no basis for saying I am ignorant because you don't know me. I understand that you may be confused as to what I am saying. I am not saying that what shell does is acceptable, I am saying that as Nigerians we can do more. We know about the incompetence of our leaders so I don't understand why we are waiting for them.
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by sjeezy8: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2010
Im actually quite disgusted im not from the ND but im still very offended.

I thought I heard someone laughing in the background . . . . I guess they think pollution in developing countries is a joke. gays

naija govt should apologise to the ND
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by InesQor(m): 12:06am On Mar 31, 2010
Mhismole:

I didnt have to wait a page.

Hi Inez!!!
Hello Bambino!!! kiss
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by Sunofgod(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2010
The audience doesn't even belong with the actor on stage. They are not in the same room as the guy.

My question is who sponsored this deception and why?

Is it the Cabal again?

This is yet another insult to the minds of Nigerians.
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by Beaf: 12:39am On Mar 31, 2010
Onye Babe:

@beaf - I lived in Warri till I was 16 and I would be going back when I finish studying. U ve absolutely no basis for saying I am ignorant because you don't know me. I understand that you may be confused as to what I am saying. I am not saying that what shell does is acceptable, I am saying that as Nigerians we can do more. We know about the incompetence of our leaders so I don't understand why we are waiting for them.

There is Warri and then. . . Behind the facade, there is the real Warri.

That real Warri you can never find in "dem say"; if you don't feel the pain directly you really have to look for the real Warri. Shine your eyes, your  statements might have been innocent, but the massacres in Odi and Gbaramatu were real enough (a total of 5000 lives). The massacres happen because there is a deliberate blanket of falsehood by those that benefit and because unaffected Nigerians find the "cozy" stories to be comfortable.
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by shilling(f): 9:03pm On Apr 01, 2010
Whoever is responsible for this is an arse. . .
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by Sunofgod(m): 11:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
b]Propagandaist - YOUR DECEPTIONS NO LONGER WORK.[/b]

People are awakening,
Re: (Hoax) Fake 'Shell' Finally Gives Apology To People Of Niger Delta by shilling(f): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2010
It's the yes men once again, I'm kinda dumb to have fallen for their pranks . . . again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Yes_Men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bunmi Awoniyi Is A Superior Court Judge In US / I Never Endorsed Any Presidential Or Governorship Candidate - Soyinka / Total Darkness In The World For 15 Days As Said By Nasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.