Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME (19416 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Death By Hanging In Malaysia For Drug Trafficking / Wife: Saudi Blogger Sentenced To Death For Apostasy / Hundreds of Nigerians Sentenced On False Marriages! Must Read: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Eziachi: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2010
bk/babe97:

trust me on this one, 99% will say "IBOS are DubIOUS". its a known fact the world ova

So according to you and that is your own word, that all over the world Igbo are known for better or for worse and not as Nigerians. Please always remember that statement. It will come back to bite you, the day you will turn 360 degree and tell us that no one know anything about Igbos in any part of the world.
Allowing hatred to dig your own grave is pathetic, it push you to say complementry things about your enemy. Well done my son!
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Katsumoto: 12:13am On Mar 30, 2010
Eziachi:

Ask General Buhari/Gov Idiagbon who was the first and the last Nigerians executed at Bar Beach in Lagos by firing squared for Drug trafficking?
They are:
Bernard Ogedengbe
Lawal Ojuolape
Bartholomew Owo
The above are your brothers and this if far back 1984. You see not everyone has short memory or pick and choose memory like you.

How do you know who is brothers are?
Besides the logic of your argument is flawed but I am not into this type of debate.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Eziachi: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

gone are those days when terrorism was the centre of attraction but nowadays,drug-peddling is receiving a much more attention that may have surpassed that of terrorism.fyi,fbi most wanted man eduardo rodriguez is a drug-peddler who is more notorious than bin laden.so stop trying to justify igbo involvement in drug by contrasting it with terrorism.

Not dminishing the weight or the impact of drugs, so in all your big knowledge, you now think that in the estimation of the Americans, that a drug dealer is not more dangerous to the than Bin Laden?
You never cease to amaze, especially when the issue is Igbo negative related bashing.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Eziachi: 12:31am On Mar 30, 2010
Katsumoto:

How do you know who is brothers are?
Besides the logic of your argument is flawed but I am not into this type of debate.

You can only tell me then that Ms Bernard Ogedengbe, Lawal Ojuolape, Bartholomew Owo are not your brothers. Tell us in your best of brains, how the logic of my arguement is flawed whe the person I quoted earlier said that drug trafficking is synonemous to Ndigbo only but reference above, being those executed first in the history of Nigeria are not Igbo men?

Some of you tend to spent time trying to get a leaf on some one else's eye, while you have a huge rafter over your.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Katsumoto: 12:49am On Mar 30, 2010
Eziachi:

You can only tell me then that Ms Bernard Ogedengbe, Lawal Ojuolape, Bartholomew Owo are not your brothers. Tell us in your best of brains, how the logic of my arguement is flawed whe the person I quoted earlier said that drug trafficking is synonemous to Ndigbo only but reference above, being those executed first in the history of Nigeria are not Igbo men?

Some of you tend to spent time trying to get a leaf on some one else's eye, while you have a huge rafter over your.

Firstly, someone made disparaging remarks about Ndigbo and you assume that he is a Yoruba person. Do you know for certain that he is Yoruba? Perhaps you have history with him.

Secondly, he is an individual who made certain remarks. Wouldn't it have been better to address him directly than to turn this into ethnic mudslinging. For someone who claims to be of a certain age (you have stated that you fought during the war), one would expect better wisdom.

Thirdly, how does the fact that the first executed drug-pushers were Yoruba remove or reduce the slur that Igbo are synonymous with drug trafficking? If someone says you are a thief, you do not exonorate yourself by telling your accuser that his father is also a thief. You simply make it known that you are not the only thief. I am not agreeing with his position, I am only pointing out to you that your counter-argument does not adequately address the accusations he made. All you almost succeeded in doing was in turning the thread into a 'roforofo' fight as Fela would call it.

Please think it through before responding.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Litmus: 12:54am On Mar 30, 2010
It should be our duty as Nigerians to simultaneously appeal to the Chinese for clemency and to call for his repatriation to Nigeria. We should pray for him because he is our brother…
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Katsumoto: 12:58am On Mar 30, 2010
Litmus:

It should be our duty as Nigerians to simultaneously appeal to the Chinese for clemency and to call for his repatriation to Nigeria. We should pray for him because he is our brother…

The Chinese do not do clemency; they have their laws. If you break them, then you pay the price.
The British failed recently in a clemency plea for a British man who was executed in China for a similar offence.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Litmus: 1:05am On Mar 30, 2010
Katsumoto

The Chinese do not do clemency; they have their laws. If you break them, then you pay the price.
The British failed recently in a clemency plea for a British man who was executed in China for a similar offence.

I know

but if we're to ape the west which seems to be what many want for Nigeria do, then our sentiments should be about making appeals to the Chinese instead of playing into the hands of tribalists.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Justcash(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2010
Katsumoto:

Is objectivty your foe?
Are you able to tell the tribes of the posters on this thread?
Are you not able to tell that some have already castigated the OP for the manner in which she started the thread?
Are you not a man? Can you not start a fight by yourself? Why do you need Mekus?
How many Hausa people are on these boards? Can you tell whether there are any Hausa people on these threads?
Do you pay for your Internet access?

He/she is definitely not Igbo, and he/she has a deep hatred for the Igbos, the type that only hausas and Yorubas exhibit.

Exactly my point, Igbos don't start fights. It is the idle and illiterate people from other tribes that lights the fire. I don't need mekus to start a fight for me, I was making a reference. I don't want to believe that you were to blind to know. There has been peace for long here, untill these nincompoops that are fortunate enough to be in the same country with the Igbos started ranting. When will this envy stop?!  undecided
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by igboboy1(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2010
Nigerian credit card fraud-ring in Minnesota exposed!

By Wasiu Sodeinde
Continued from home page,

There is palpable fear among Nigerian crime communities in the Twin cities of Minneapolis and Saint Paul, Minnesota, as agents of the Bureau of Criminal Apprehensions, BCA began rounding up some Nigerians believed to be involved in credit card theft and identity fraud in the northern part of the United States.
Eleven Nigerians, eight of who are currently being detained at the Ramsey County jail in St Paul Minnesota have been charged with multiple counts of fraud for allegedly running a counterfeit credit card scheme and stealing more than $650,000.
According to the Department of Justice the list of the charged individuals include Bashiru Adelumola Fowoshere and Titilayo Abidemi Fowoshere, both of Ramsey; Adekunle Kayode Ayeni, Yewande Mariam Sholebo, Adewale Alba Alli, Olayemi Lateef Banjoko, Idowu Ayinla Sadiq, Abiodun Banjoko and Oyetoyin Oseni Atobatele, all of Fridley;   Oriyomi Enitan Olowosago of Brooklyn Park; and Ajibola Alli Fowoshere, whose address is unknown.

http://www.africa-online.com/Nigeria/news_9_14_09.htm

wow and these are igbo people too, @ OP dissect someone on their character cos i know a yoruba movie actress that was caught peddling drugs to the U.K, yoruba document forgers, yoruba yahoo yahoo boys, But at the end of the day it is them and not a yoruba tendency

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by SEFAGO(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2010
All this one na story. Igbo people sell drugs a lot period. We don't need to bring other ethnic groups into this. This is quite common knowledge. Even the dumbest chinese kid knows this lol. Even the 419/scams u are talking about- the largest fradus have been done by igbo- Anajemba- infact there is a whole book written on him
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by igboboy1(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2010
SEFAGO:

All this one na story. Igbo people sell drugs a lot period. We don't need to bring other ethnic groups into this. This is quite common knowledge. Even the dumbest chinese kid knows this lol. Even the 419/scams u are talking about- the largest fradus have been done by igbo- Anajemba- infact there is a whole book written on him

haha and i guess obj and iyabo are igbosl, and so is igwe bode george,
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by SEFAGO(m): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2010
igbo boy:

haha and i guess obj and iyabo are igbosl, and so is igwe bode george,

Don't be silly those are not examples of fraud- they are embezzlement, chop chop

I never said 419 scams is Igbo- infact Yoruba people are the don lol and I am yoruba
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by desgiezd(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2010
Instead of seeing this as a national embarrasment and discuss it as such with a view to profering solutions, we are here talking Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa as if the Chinese law enforcers can differentiate between our various tribes.

Nonsense.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Nobody: 1:53pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^^^Why are you surprised. By now, you should have known that such original post always end up like this -tribal bashing instead of discussing the underlying issues.

The intention of the OP is suspect and usually most Igbos here will rather go the sentimental way than be objective, thus playing out the original intention of the OP i.e Tribal bashing.

In all the entry points of the Chinese is boldly written [b]"Our Laws are written in Simple wordings for HUMAN BEINGS to understand"[/b], simply means if you break the law, you are not fit to be called human and thus you shall be treated not as human. Let the guy face the music.

To all tibal bigots here, please keep it up.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by igboboy1(m): 4:41pm On Mar 30, 2010
SEFAGO:

Don't be silly those are not examples of fraud- they are embezzlement, chop chop

I never said 419 scams is Igbo- infact Yoruba people are the don lol and I am yoruba

in your attempt to sound smart you just proved your daftness, embezzlement is a type of fraud u dumb thing.

Since u want to talk about drugs, How about the yoruba actress that was caught smuggling drugs into the U.K 2years ago?
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by uktrader: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
you should all stay at home in Nigeria and forget about travelling to other countries. then they will less crime and we all be happy.

STAY PUT
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by igboboy1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
SEFAGO:

Stupid boy see another yoruba fraud below, For every igbo drug pusher there is a yoruba one, For every igbo yahoo yahoo guy, ritualist, armed robber etc there is a yoruba one, SO lets stop acting like one group has monopoly on these vices, I aint trying to go into ethnic bashing with you, BUT if you think na only u get access to news then i go show u say i fit match u, ANuofia

Ex-Lagos LG boss jailed 8 years
National News Mar 31, 2010 By Abdulwahab Abdulah & Richard Eromosele
Former Lagos Island Local Government Chairman, Chief Lukman Ajose, was Wednesday sentenced to eight years imprisonment for enriching himself by fraudulently converting the money belonging to the council for seminars and courses which he never attended.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/31/ex-lagos-lg-boss-jailed-8-years/
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by bkbabe97y(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2010
Ibos and drugs are like White on Rice!
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by chyz(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2010
@ Erelu Y

Recently, I raised this issue, and myself and the thread created were adjudged bigoted. Today, it has been reported on this same site, though on another thread (https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-439215.0.html ) that the underlisted, ALL OF THEM IGBOS, are either awaiting execution or serving life jail sentences in Indonesia. Are you guys now willing to repent and swallow your words?

1. Kingsley Okonkwo
2. Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha)
3. Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo
4. Ekperedike S. Olekama,
5. Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari)
6. Hillary K. Chimezie
7. Eugene Ape
8. Humphery Ejike
9. Okwudili Ayotaeze
10. Obinna Nwajiagu
11. Daniel Enemuo
12. Fredrick Lutter (Real name-Benjamin Obiora)
13. Sylvester Nwaolisa
14. Gabriel Nnadi
15. Dennis Anumona
16. Ikenna Ezenwune
17. Stephen Rashid
18. Joseph Ndaba
19. Ken Michael
20. Obinna George

=================================================================================

SHENZHEN: A Nigerian man received the death penalty Tuesday in Dongguan, Guangdong province, after being convicted of drug trafficking. Experts say it is the first case in the southern manufacturing city in which a foreigner has received a death sentence for drug trafficking.

His sentence was handed down from the Guangdong Higher People's Court. The execution still needs the review and final approval of the Supreme People's Court.

Osonwa Okey Noberts, 37, was found trading nearly 6 kg drugs to Chinese drug dealers at his rented apartment in Baiyun district of Guangzhou from February to April 2008, according to the investigation.

"Osonwa Okey Noberts took the drugs from the suppliers and sold them to the lower-tier buyers in China. The amount of heroin reached 5,978.1 grams. He deserves the most severe punishment," said a press release by the Intermediate People's Court of Dongguan, where the final verdict was announced.

Zhang Dongxiang, the 27-year-old Chinese girlfriend of Noberts, received a death sentence with a two-year reprieve for assisting the illegal trade.

They lived together starting in July 2007 but when she discovered almost six months later that the Nigerian was trafficking drugs, she rented another room next to their apartment to facilitate the trading and provided necessary help.

Two other Chinese drug dealers, Wu Xianjun and Jiang Xuzhi, also received death sentences with two-year reprieves for drug trafficking and employing people for the illegal activities. Policemen found guns and bullets in their homes when they were arrested in April 2008.

The Guangdong Higher People's Court upheld the convictions of the first trial at the Dongguan Intermediate People's Court in June last year but reduced the sentences on four of the convicts after taking into consideration their appeals, the report said.

According to China's criminal law, trafficking of more than 50 grams of heroin can warrant the death penalty.

Official statistics showed that drug trafficking by foreigners is becoming rampant in Guangdong.

Four foreigners, along with five other suspects, have been in custody since they were caught in Shenzhen for allegedly smuggling 144.5 kg of heroin from Pakistan in September 2009.

The Guangzhou Intermediate People's Court heard eight drug-trafficking cases, involving nine Africans, were involved, in November 2008. Eight received a stay of execution, while the ninth person was sentenced to life imprisonment.

Source:China Daily (http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90855/6915525.html )

Whenever you hear this kind of news, before you hear the name of the perpetrator, one can always bet it's an Igbo name. Why is this very very predominant amongst the Igbos lads and lasses. Traditionally, I respect the Igbos for their industriousness and creativity, but what's happening these days?

Who's Who in the Drug Peddling Hall of Shame.

1. Osonwa Okey Noberts, 37-year- old man (http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/90001/90777/90855/6915525.html )

2. Ngozi Eneh, a 36-year-old mother of three (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/8239390.stm )

3. Vivian Chioma Metu, a 39-year-old woman (http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/03/25/woman-39-conceals-1-5kg-of-heroine-inside-hair/ )

4. Stanley Nwanne Igbokaeze, a 47-year- old man (DOB 30 09 61) (http://www.bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitecontent/newsarticles/2009/july/nigerian-man-charged-in-drugs )

Please, feel free to add other names to this list, indicating your source(s).

[size=13pt]It funny that you said the Nigerians awaiting execution or serving life in indonesia are Igbo because there are indeed are 70-100 nigerians recorded to definitely be in jail in that country. So most likely the majority of that predominantly muslim country who are in jail are Yorubas and Hausas. wink[/size]
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by bkbabe97y(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2010
chyz:

@ Erelu Y

[size=13pt]It funny that you said the Nigerians awaiting execution or serving life in indonesia are Igbo because there are indeed are 70-100 nigerians recorded to definitely be in jail in that country. So most likely the majority of that predominantly muslim country who are in jail are Yorubas and Hausas. wink[/size]

Oh boy, this dude is nuts! Dude, its well documented that most drug dealers of African Origin are Ibo!
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by uktrader: 10:48am On Sep 18, 2010
It's simple don't let any Nigerians in any country, then our drug problem will be reduced by 50%. We don't need or want any Third World undesirables. STAY IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY and help build your own economy.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by chyz(m): 12:34pm On Sep 18, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Oh boy, this dude is nuts! Dude, its well documented that most drug dealers of African Origin are Ibo!

It funny that you said the Nigerians awaiting execution or serving life in indonesia are Igbo because there are indeed 70-100 nigerians recorded to definitely be in jail in that country. So most likely the majority of that predominantly muslim country who are in jail are Yorubas and Hausas.  grin
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by bkbabe97y(m): 5:17pm On Sep 18, 2010
chyz:

It funny that you said the Nigerians awaiting execution or serving life in indonesia are Igbo because there are indeed 70-100 nigerians recorded to definitely be in jail in that country. So most likely the majority of that predominantly muslim country who are in jail are Yorubas and Hausas.  grin

Sure! The Nigerians Ibos in prison on drug charges in China are what? Tibetans?! Damn, you Ibos. . . . . .
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by chyz(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2010
@ bk.babe97y

Sure! The  Nigerians Yorubas in prison on drug charges in China are what? Tibetans?! Damn, you Yorubas. . . . . .
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by bkbabe97y(m): 11:56am On Sep 20, 2010
chyz:

@ bk.babe97y

Sure! The  Nigerians Yorubas in prison on drug charges in China are what? Tibetans?! Damn, you Yorubas. . . . . .

You want us to make a list? I'll gladly call my boy to help me, and I know yall Ibos cant be bested at this one!
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 14, 2012
uktrader: Yet another country trying to get rid of their Nigerian populations.  

There is not many countries left that Nigerians are welcomed.

Nigerians + host country = Many problems plus crime

I feel sorry for the 27 year old Chinese lady. If only  she did meet this low life Nigerian she would still have her free life.  
Undesirable Nigerians stay away from China.

smh.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by lurve2smile: 1:45pm On Apr 29, 2012
Let’s call a spade a spade, large number of drug and internet criminals are Ibos, at least going by their names as publish on the World Wide Web. There is argument about the number, I just did a search on Google with a phrase: “Names of Nigerian drug criminals”, the web returned about 4 million results in 0.25 seconds, the following are examples with names with the web addresses:

Web address: www.nairaland.com/.../nigerians-sentenced-death-drug.
Names of the criminals are:

1. Kingsley Okonkwo
6. Hillary K. Chimezie
7. Eugene Ape
8. Humphery Ejike
9. Okwudili Ayotaeze
10. Obinna Nwajiagu
11. Daniel Enemuo
13. Sylvester Nwaolisa
14. Gabriel Nnadi
15. Dennis Anumona
16. Ikenna Ezenwune
17. Stephen Rashid
18. Joseph Ndaba
19. Ken Michael
20. Obinna George

Web address: Indian police arrest Nigerian drug dealers: http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/indian-police-arrest-nigerian-drug-dealers
Names of the suspect: A 35-year-old Nigerian, Uche Sylvester, Ude Chidi and Obumuneme Nwachukwu were arrested in New Delhi in different smuggling attempts, while Ikechukuri Otuata, 32, was arrested at the Saligao junction during routine late-night patrol.

Web address: Nigerian and Chinese drug dealers sentenced to death in Dongguan
Names: Osonwa Okey Noberts and his girlfriend, Zhang Dongxiang, received the
death penalty for selling heroin to Chinese drug dealers

Web address: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/06/07/nigerian-arrested-for-stashing-drugs-in-anus/

Names of suspects: Mbaeri Ejike Chinyere, 33 and Nutana (Ann) Wacharapongsalul, 29 were arrested in possession of 10.5 grams and 3.8 grams of Ya-Ice drugs respectively
This is not to denigrate any tribe but I am curious to know this and I would like sensible answer to my research question, I don’t care what qualification you have, I don’t care whether you studied criminal law from unknown university and university of cockroach.
Why Are Nigerian Ibos More Prone To Drug Offences Or Advanced Free Fraud Than Any Other Nigerian Tribes?

[b]Let’s call a spade a spade, large number of drug and internet criminals are Ibos, at least going by their names as publish on the World Wide Web. There is argument about the number, I just did a search on Google with a phrase: “Names of Nigerian drug criminals”, the web returned about 4 million results in 0.25 seconds, the following are examples with names with the web addresses:

1. Kingsley Okonkwo
6. Hillary K. Chimezie
7. Eugene Ape
8. Humphery Ejike
9. Okwudili Ayotaeze
10. Obinna Nwajiagu
11. Daniel Enemuo
13. Sylvester Nwaolisa
14. Gabriel Nnadi
15. Dennis Anumona
16. Ikenna Ezenwune
17. Stephen Rashid
18. Joseph Ndaba
19. Ken Michael
20. Obinna George

Web address: Indian police arrest Nigerian drug dealers: http://dailytimes.com.ng/article/indian-police-arrest-nigerian-drug-dealers
Names of the suspect: A 35-year-old Nigerian, Uche Sylvester, Ude Chidi and Obumuneme Nwachukwu were arrested in New Delhi in different smuggling attempts, while Ikechukuri Otuata, 32, was arrested at the Saligao junction during routine late-night patrol.

Web address: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2011/06/07/nigerian-arrested-for-stashing-drugs-in-anus/

Names of suspects: Mbaeri Ejike Chinyere, 33 and Nutana (Ann) Wacharapongsalul, 29 were arrested in possession of 10.5 grams and 3.8 grams of Ya-Ice drugs respectively
This is not to denigrate any tribe but I am curious to know this and I would like sensible answer to my research question, I don’t care what qualification you have, I don’t care whether you studied criminal law from unknown university and university of cockroach.
Why Are Nigerian Ibos More Prone To Drug Offences Or Advanced Free Fraud Than Any Other Nigerian Tribes?

[/b]Let’s call a spade a spade, large number of drug and internet criminals are Ibos, at least going by their names as publish on the World Wide Web. There is argument about the number, I just did a search on Google with a phrase: “Names of Nigerian drug criminals”, the web returned about 4 million results in 0.25 seconds, the following are examples with names with the web addresses:

1. Kingsley Okonkwo
6. Hillary K. Chimezie
7. Eugene Ape
8. Humphery Ejike
9. Okwudili Ayotaeze
10. Obinna Nwajiagu
11. Daniel Enemuo
13. Sylvester Nwaolisa
14. Gabriel Nnadi
15. Dennis Anumona
16. Ikenna Ezenwune
17. Stephen Rashid
18. Joseph Ndaba
19. Ken Michael
20. Obinna George

Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by Danbibi(m): 12:56pm On May 30, 2012
ziddy: Let's not deceive ourselves because we are trying to be 'politically correct'. We are all aware that certain ethnic groups possess virtual monopolies on certain sectors of organised crime.

Igbo = drug pushing

Yoruba = card fraud, yahooze, general 419   grin  (Yorubas too have extensive drug trafficking networks a la the Isale Eko connection)

Malo = street begging (almajirci) suicide bombing, perpetration of violent religious conflict as a means of political control, divine authority stealing (in the name of religion, like, 'Allah put him there, it is Allah's will' when everyone knows the dude in question is incompetent, at the same time busy stealing his people blind)

Edo = Commercial 'to.to' industry (Italo, Central European theatre of operations) grin

Feel free to bash me all you want, as long as we cannot examine ourselves objectively because we are politically correct, we cant even start solving the existing problems.
ziddy: Let's not deceive ourselves because we are trying to be 'politically correct'. We are all aware that certain ethnic groups possess virtual monopolies on certain sectors of organised crime.

Igbo = drug pushing

Yoruba = card fraud, yahooze, general 419   grin  (Yorubas too have extensive drug trafficking networks a la the Isale Eko connection)

Malo = street begging (almajirci) suicide bombing, perpetration of violent religious conflict as a means of political control, divine authority stealing (in the name of religion, like, 'Allah put him there, it is Allah's will' when everyone knows the dude in question is incompetent, at the same time busy stealing his people blind)

Edo = Commercial 'to.to' industry (Italo, Central European theatre of operations) grin

Feel free to bash me all you want, as long as we cannot examine ourselves objectively because we are politically correct, we cant even start solving the existing problems.

Igbo = drug pushing

Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by lurve2smile: 1:46pm On May 30, 2012
Please publish the names of those Yorubas dealing in card frauds here, put the internet address here and let us put them to shame and their families.
We won't try to support them as you tried to support the Ibo drug criminals, they are everywhere around the world doing their drug tradings, they just arrested about 4 Ibos here in Sydney a few months ago, one of them is called Maximus Osuamadi http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-drug-squad-allege-maximus-osuamadi-is-part-of-an-african-crime-syndicate-in-sydney/story-e6frfkvr-1226354382589

The problem with you Ibo people is that you are too greedy for money and it matters less how you get the money as long as you just live big and build a big house in the middle of nowhere in your villages. cheesy
Please try and denounce crimes And stop portraying yourselves (IBOs) as Victims, crime is bad in any society.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by eye4eye: 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
People from the land of the "rising sun". I call it fading sun.
Re: Nigerians Sentenced To Death For Drug Dealing: ALL OF THEM IGBOS - SHAME by holythug(m): 7:43am On Dec 27, 2013

Igbo = drug pushing

@ziddy I doff my hat, d only response I see to diz thread so far.....1 nation,1 thug,1 love!! !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire / Germany Says Sanctions Will Only Be Lifted After Russian Withdrawal From Ukraine / John Mahama (VP) Is Ghana's President Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.