Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,714 members, 7,851,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To (23046 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / Who Can Relate. "Photo" / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Stevengerd(m): 8:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
Lol, The last one tho, laye (in kiss daniel's voice)
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by missyQween(f): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hahahahaha, So Funny
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Ribajae(m): 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Holiday...Holiday.. my first love
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sigh***
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by emmanuelrabb(m): 8:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Op, number three is vice versa ooo
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by kenevision(m): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
grin

And then you attend church with your parents during vacation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When you rush to enter this thread and you realize it is completely meaningless.

You fall your hand for this meme. Too boring

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by zadokokezie(m): 9:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bhaelarkush:
Finally finally, after all the suffering..resumption time has reached. Your mom will na be acting like she misses you already
dis is when students can gain pass
just use her emotions against her and u will get anything u want....
but students Dat their school is close to deir home will not understand
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Yosuregames: 9:14pm On Dec 03, 2017
Its clear d op went to federal uni Go to Eksu n I will know 24 hrs darkness......

Dis thread na Bleep up......

I was expecting things like ' when boredom fires u n start looking for work'

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by chii8(f): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
All of you complaining about running errands for your mum, before nko, dey pay school fees for you and you no go come go message,you well?. ..because you dey go uni no mean say u no go wash plate, sweep house,help out in cooking and so on and so forth.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Ayomideen(m): 9:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
[s][/s] grin
Lol Nice one OP
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by KendrickAyomide: 9:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
falcon01:
this thread is a lie home sweet pass school abeg
i swear.. only people with Bad homes prefer school.. as school sweet reach, house sweet pass am

1 Like

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by davbravo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
lol grin ...this is so true.
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by iamleumas: 9:24pm On Dec 03, 2017
Only Poly students can relate grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Blackops(m): 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
this looks like a Zikoko thing.
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Afrahalaja: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2017
There are different homes sha undecided
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
when you finally decide to fart in your room and then mummy walks in for erangrin
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by ruffhandu: 9:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
This must be for private uni.
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Goldenheart(m): 9:33pm On Dec 03, 2017
I can relate...
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Sirevangel(m): 9:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
ook
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by JoshMedia: 9:36pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

When you rush to enter this thread and you realize it is completely meaningless.
Lol
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ermacc:
When they wake you up for 5am morning devotion. Na this one been tire me pass.

I can never forget how my parents used to wake us up by 5am every blessed day,deeper life things .Na only vacation dey save us because ,Na grandma house we dey spend am. No disturbance there.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by ClitoPen: 9:59pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bhaelarkush:
1. When you come home and your mom greets you with a big plate of your favourite food with two big chicken laps.

EXACTLY....mummies rock
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
falcon01:
this thread is a lie home sweet pass school abeg

Oga speak for utself o.op nailed it.
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 03, 2017
anochuko01:
e no funny walahi.
But I remember the first vacation I came home for as an undergraduate, my mum pipped through the window and saw me coming then she started crying o, saying I had grown lean.
person dey go school dey fat nii? omo coman see enjoyment.

But later on I nor dey come house again o! I enjoyed the quietness in school during holidays. I spent several months in school during strike. I once did new year's day in school sef!

Prodigal pikin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by johncallidon(m): 10:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Nice post
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by btx22: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Bhaelarkush:
When nepa finally brings light and you are catching up on your favorite shows, your mom walks in and tells you to wash the car she will take for a wedding next month. You will just stand there like

or she will b like"change d channel, I want to watch/listen to Nta news..
this one dey pain me walahi
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by eminent007(m): 11:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
chii8:
All of you complaining about running errands for your mum, before nko, dey pay school fees for you and you no go come go message,you well?. ..because you dey go uni no mean say u no go wash plate, sweep house,help out in cooking and so on and so forth.

Auntie home training

Is it ur complaining cheesy

So, someone can not do his/her complaining in peace again abi grin
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Hadeehart101(f): 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ermacc:
When they wake you up for 5am morning devotion. Na this one been tire me pass.
As in... When I'll eventually sleep in all day. cry cry cry
Mom isn't nice in this aspect at all

1 Like

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by serenegroup(m): 1:29am On Dec 04, 2017
anochuko01:
e no funny walahi.
But I remember the first vacation I came home for as an undergraduate, my mum pipped through the window and saw me coming then she started crying o, saying I had grown lean.
person dey go school dey fat nii? omo coman see enjoyment.

But later on I nor dey come house again o! I enjoyed the quietness in school during holidays. I spent several months in school during strike. I once did new year's day in school sef!
e be like say you get wife for school then ba, confess oh.
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by DonBobes(m): 5:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Bhaelarkush:
Something unfortunate like indefinite strike na comes up.. You know your village people have upgraded their OS
This one killed it grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by anochuko01(m): 6:15am On Dec 04, 2017
serenegroup:
e be like say you get wife for school then ba, confess oh.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Use Of "An" Before H Sounding Words, Is It Correct? / Uweifo Primary School, Ewuru, Agbor Commissioned (Photos) / ASUP Suspends 10 Month Old Strike?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.