Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To (23044 Views)

UNICAL VC, Florence Obi, On Vacation In The United States During ASUU Strike / Who Can Relate. "Photo" / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by anochuko01(m): 6:16am On Dec 04, 2017
serenegroup:
e be like say you get wife for school then ba, confess oh.
no wife o! I just love being alone in quiet environments.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Chukzii(m): 6:26am On Dec 04, 2017
chii8:
All of you complaining about running errands for your mum, before nko, dey pay school fees for you and you no go come go message,you well?. ..because you dey go uni no mean say u no go wash plate, sweep house,help out in cooking and so on and so forth.
Nne thank you, I stl dy sch, and I knw how my parents life will change if they decide not 2 spend a dime on me and my siblings 4 a yr. If they tel me 2 come back home, cary our house soak 4 water wash am, I go do am, but I go complain sha
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Daddybright1986(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2017
That's not my problem...Pls any body that know where they're are registering for Libya returnee form should tell me.. Cos I heard Buhari want to give Libya returnees money.. I'm also a returnee.. Don't ask me where I returned from.. Cos returnee na returnee.
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by ITboymartin(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2017
IT IS TOO LATE TO FAIL. AMEN
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Rozaytee: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2017
Mhizunique:
Lol.. mums ehn.. They can disturb n make yhu run errands like that's the only reason y yhu were born..
asin Ehn... d thing tire me... if u like turn 50..and u around ur mum.. she can send u any message
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by HelenDKang: 12:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is my first thread on nairaland in a while. Mods show me some love by moving it to the front page.
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by Bigsteveg(m): 8:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
Bhaelarkush:
When nepa finally brings light and you are catching up on your favorite shows, your mom walks in and tells you to wash the car she will take for a wedding next month. You will just stand there like
This i can relate with and it can be very annoying. My old man will not go out for days and you will be washing car everyday.
Re: Pictures Students On Vacation Can Relate To by serenegroup(m): 1:52am On Dec 05, 2017
anochuko01:
no wife o! I just love being alone in quiet environments.
OK cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jubilation As Two Unizik Alumni Remodel Office Spaces For Faculty Of Environ. Sc / LASG Condemns Alleged Plans To Exhume Ex-Chrisland Student's Body / LASU Closed Down Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.