Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,450 members, 7,836,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign (1371 Views)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against COZA Pastor, Biodun / ‘SARS Doing Fantastically Well’ — Police Kick Against #endsars Campaign / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by PenPrince07: 2:30pm On Dec 03, 2017
Reno Omokri, ex-aide to former President Goodluck Jonathan, says President Muhammadu Buhari has no value for lives, as Nigerians take to Twitter to narrate their gory tales with Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS).

He took to his official handle to berate the president for keeping mute over the development.

Omokri said it was wrong for Buhari to condemn the auctioning of migrants in Libya while SARS of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) are treating Nigerians like goats.

https://www.concisenews.global/news/omokri-bash-buhari-over-sars-impunity/

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by NwaAmaikpe: 2:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
shocked

The disbandment of SARS is the true beginning of any meaningful, worthwhile reformation in the Nigerian Police.

Because of the fear of SARS, most youths now draw their tattoos in the pubic regions and pierce down there.

The fear of SARS is the beginning of wisdom.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by Yeligray(m): 2:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
All the man is concerned about is fighting corruption... Just like he prefers cows to human lives slaughtered by fulani herdsmen, he said nothing..

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
I agree with Omokri but not completely, but Atiku's pattern of reaction is quite understandable why he had suddenly become a human rights advocate.

On a serious note, the activities of SARS in this country since their establishment is more criminal than what they pretend to be doing. Now it seems it's more blazing in Rivers State, and their ties and romance with apc in Rivers State is convincing that they are being used as political and criminal tools of apc. It has been reported on several counts about how this criminal unit....... sorry spacial unit of police have been killing innocent members of the society with no actions or reactions from the apc led FG. Just last week an innocent eight years old girl in the picture below was gunned down just like that; what was her crime? When the chief criminal in charge of all this wicked decimation of innocent members of the society in Rivers State (Insp Akin Fakorode) rushed down to a radio station to defend the crime committed by his men as usual, he as usual denied that his men never carried out such act, the radio presenter then asked him who did (since it's in their obligations to conduct an investigation), his answers was that the presenter should go and investigate and find out. At that point what does that tells you?

#ENDSARS!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by Emereolevanwill(m): 2:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
spit my fav.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
They can not just #EndSARS like that, they are one very strongest section of the Nigeria Police, the government should just take them off the street, they are only allowed to come out to engage armed robbers or investigate armed robbers. roaming the street especially in cars and buses
Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by 7lives: 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Day2logic:
They can not just #EndSARS like that, they are one very strongest section of the Nigeria Police, the government should just take them off the street, they are only allowed to come out to engage armed robbers or investigate armed robbers. roaming the street especially in cars and buses

Thank you jare, the day some useless boys, about 40 of them came to my hood to rob at night, it was this same SARS that chased them away.
If SARS is misbehaving, their boss should be made to explain what went wrong.
As if we don't know who Nigerians are, I carry laptop around and no one has ever disturb me.
You need to see the way some boyz will dress shady as if the only thing dey do is commit crimes.
In my area, it is no longer a news that SARS was petitioned to pick up criminal elements in our hood.
How can able bodied young men sit down 24 hrs everyday to drink, smoke, ping and browse, without attracting negative attention.

3 Likes

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by boss01: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
7lives:

Thank you jare, the day some useless boys, about 40 of them came to my hood to rob at night, it was this same SARS that chased them away.
If SARS is misbehaving, their boss should be made to explain what went wrong.
As if we don't know who Nigerians are, I carry laptop around and no one has ever disturb me.
You need to see the way some boyz will dress shady as if the only thing dey do is commit crimes.
In my area, it is no longer a news that SARS was petitioned to pick up criminal elements in our hood.
How can able bodied young men sit down 24 hrs everyday to drink, smoke, ping and browse, without attracting negative attention.
koret

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by Jaideyone(m): 3:34pm On Dec 03, 2017
Reno is a mor0n. I just knew he will always find a way to blame buhari for the police brutality.

yes the FG needs to do something to address it fast but SARS madness didn't start after buhari took over. in fact my cousin was once arrested for no reason after stepping out of church to pee when I was just 8yrs old.
saying it is wrong for buhari to condemn Libya slave trade because SARS is killing Nigerians is a new low (level of stupidity) for even Reno (M0RONkri). so because Nigerians are still facing police brutality Buhari should keep mum about maltreatment of Nigerians outside the country?

this idiot should stop playing opposition like a toddler

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by Impenia: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jaideyone:
Reno is a mor0n. I just knew he will always find a way to blame buhari for the police brutality.

yes the FG needs to do something to address it fast but SARS madness didn't start after buhari took over. in fact my cousin was once arrested for no reason after stepping out of church to pee when I was just 8yrs old.
saying it is wrong for buhari to condemn Libya slave trade because SARS is killing Nigerians is a new low (level of stupidity) for even Reno (M0RONkri). so because Nigerians are still facing police brutality Buhari should keep mum about maltreatment of Nigerians outside the country?

Quite frankly, Reno's penchant for using issues of national interest to score cheap political point is nauseating. It gets really low when the issue borders on human life.
---
Did SARS high handedness start with this administration? While in office, did Reno always react to issues in support of the masses? And he calls himself a pastor!
Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by IamPatriotic(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
This is one of the reasons I hate politicians, they politicize everything, did SARS start their brutality yesterday?
Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by muykem: 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
Cutting off the head is now solution to headache.
Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by Jaideyone(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
Impenia:
Quite frankly, Reno's penchant for using issues of national interest to score cheap political point is nauseating. It gets really low when the issue borders on human life.
---
Did SARS high handedness start with this administration? While in office, did Reno always react to issues in support of the masses? And he calls himself a pastor!
and he keeps criticising the fg as if Jonathan solved all our problems and Buhari brought them back.

too bad people blinded by tribal and religious sentiments are the ones cheering people like him (reno, ffk and fayose)
Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by DOUBLEWAHALA: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
reno says one thing that I like "bubu has no value for life"
Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by hexy40: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
Good one
Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by cozyfbaby: 5:22pm On Dec 03, 2017
PDP must be careful ahead of national convention-IBB warns

Former military head of state, Ibrahim Babangida, IBB, has decide to warns the people democratic party (PDP) ahead of the national convention coming up on the 9th of december

IBB said as founding fathers and stakeholders, there is the pressure to collectively assure Nigerians that the party has learnt bitter lessons.

His statement issued on Sunday and signed by his spokesman, Prince Kassim Afegbua, read Following the defeat of the party in the 2015 election, it is incumbent upon us as leaders and stakeholders to use the opportunity of the convention to sober reflect on the challenges confronting us, identify our flaws and seek plausible ways to correct them in order to come out stronger in subsequent elections

Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/politics/pdp-must-be-careful-ahead-of-national-convention-ibb-warns/

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by figment232(m): 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
Impenia:
---
Lie Mohammed did worst jare.Reno is even more civil.Liar Moha was very reckless and uncultured.

2 Likes

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by yanshDoctor: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2017
like as i said before. sars are ex armed robbers and cultist.

1 Like

Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by jaymichael(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2017
Jaideyone:

I now believe it. Reno is OFFICIALLY stupid.
Re: Omokri Reacts To #EndSARS Campaign by Leboska(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2017
The presidiot will not do anything because his a blood thirsty demon.

(1) (Reply)

*how Buhari’s Men Plan To Checkmate Saraki, Dogara, Others* / APC will win Benue in 2019 - Abba Yaro declares as he's sworn-in for second term / Breaking: Buhari Names Mrs Zainab Ahmed as Finance Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.