Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,182 members, 7,845,882 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay (2822 Views)

Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay / Biafra & Nigeria : Why We Must Find A Lasting Economic Solution ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by fedorahat: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We don’t have to kill ourselves in a war. I suggest we engineer the North to agree to a constitutional amendment so the igbos can go.

The wailing and threat for secession will never stop. Igbos have seen that they have been defeated all round by the Hausa and the Yoruba and their pride will never allow them to accept that so they will keep blaming us for their pitiable situation in Nigeria.

It is better we let them go.

Nothing comes on a platter of gold.
When you guys talk of secession, you fail to classify whether the secession is tribal or local.
Are you asking for the Igbos to go, or are you asking for the south eastern region to break away because those are two different things.
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

Please who is stopping them? Have you seen any Ibo pack his load to go back to the East and a policeman stopped him?

Anything they want let them make go do the constitutional change. Jonathan was president he convened a Conference why didnt they push their secession there

The truth is they are not interested in going anywhere, they are just shouting to draw attention, Like a wife telling her husband she wants divorce but instead of moving her stuff out, she is buying more stuffs and sitting firm

I know right ...... their noise is just distracting the rest of us.
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by raumdeuter: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

Igbos left Lagos in 1966.
Guess who hustled to bring Igbos back to Lagos? grin grin

Stop hating please.

No one brought them back, they were flogged mercilesly for having the guts to attack Yorubaland

There is a difference. Flogging a thief who attempt to break into your house doesnt mean you are hustling to bring him back

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by raumdeuter: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I know right ...... there noise is just distracting the rest of us.

Some people are natural attention seekers and chatterboxes. You simply ignore them. When they are serious they will act o their threat

They want to leave yet at least another 100Buses filled with able bodied men have departed Iboland today

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by tsdarkside(m): 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I know right ...... there noise is just distracting the rest of us.

you write like somebody that is sad...why are you sad over something you have no power to change....??... undecided..

dont be sad...its just reality....

you dont even have the power to give them biafra.....heck,no nigerian has....sooo,why should you be sad about their own problem....??....
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

No one brought them back,
This is how self-delusion manifests cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:

another 100Buses filled with able bodied men have departed Iboland today
Igbo amaka cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I know right ...... their noise is just distracting the rest of us.
why not concentrate on something creative and stop "distracting" yourself

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

why not concentrate on something creative and stop "distracting" yourself

Ok, I have heard.
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Ok, I have heard.
you know you are my personal person grin grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by tsdarkside(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

Igbo amaka cheesy

una just want us to get angry and do the wrong thing....ntoooor......hausas,yorubas,ijaws,ibibios,calabars,crossriverians,akwaibomites,isokos and many others are smarter now......make noise as una like,we will still not touch any igbo...

but we have on record that you were seeking for hausas to harm in buses...international communi whatever watched that too...continue....

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

una just want us to get angry and do the wrong thing....ntoooor......hausas,yorubas,ijaws,ibibios,calabars,crossriverians,akwaibomites,isokos and many others are smarter now......make noise as una like,we will still not touch any igbo...

but we have on record that you were seeking for hausas to harm in buses...international communi whatever watched that too...continue....
So you plan to pass this Igbo hatred on to your children and grandchildren grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by tsdarkside(m): 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

funny you....we will just ignore the igbos.....we dont have to do anything...you become criminal,then your matter become the matter of the police or even army....

or sars.....kikikikikiki...... grin grin grin grin grin grin...
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

funny you....we will just ignore the igbos.....we dont have to do anything...you become criminal,then your matter become the matter of the police or even army....

or sars.....kikikikikiki...... grin grin grin grin grin grin...
Remember that Igbo-hatred leads to Libyan slavery grin grin
Ask Edo boyz and gals.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by tsdarkside(m): 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
shey una dey see.....i dont know what slavery in libya got to do with my comments on this thread till now....

whatever....talking with igbos gives me an headache....
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
tsdarkside:
shey una dey see.....i dont know what slavery in libya got to do with my comments on this thread till now....

whatever....talking with igbos give me an headache....
but talking with that your Igbo girlfriend takes the headache away abi grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by gidgiddy: 5:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The Yoruba man or the Hausa man is not your problem.

The problem of the igbo is unbridled hate and a lack of quality leadership at all levels.

Inspite of the pitiable state of Nigeria, the Yoruba and Hausa are witnessing progress albeit at a slow rate. The igbos need to look inwards for a solution to their numerous problems.

This isnt primarily about the Hausa or Yoruba man. This is about the independence of the Igbo people. There was no law that said that Nigerians had to be with Britain same as no law says that Igbos must be with Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by gidgiddy: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

and who are you calling minorities here....??..stop insulting us deltans and still want us to join you...i want nothing to do with una....

una disgust me....!!!!.....

and dont even dare call me afonja.... angry angry angry angry....

Us Deltans? There are over 300 ethnic groups in Nigeria and none is called Delta

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
gidgiddy:

This isnt primarily about the Hausa or Yoruba man. This is about the independence of the Igbo people. There was no law that said that Nigerians had to be with Britain same as no law says that Igbos must be with Nigeria
Alcatraz005 and tsdarkside do not really support one Nigeria.
Neither do they support Biafra.

Such mental confusion makes people run to Libya and end up in the slave market.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by chiagozien(m): 6:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
All this hateful things from waste una papa tried but failed na you pig will succeed? ...

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by PDJT: 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

whatever....talking with igbos gives me an headache....

Igbos are neither your mates nor mates of that your backward tribe, hence your resentment. The world get that.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

You always seek to annoy and frustrate me and others. You know that your igbo amaka thing is annoying but you do it to frustrate people. Nice strategy though but it is very annoying.
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

but talking with that your Igbo girlfriend takes the headache away abi grin

Things like igbo girlfriend too is very annoying because you know that the people who hate your igbo tribe would never have igbo sex mates not to talk about girl friends or wives. You only say it to injure and torture your enemies.

You want to use our hate to hurt us. I know your strategy. If I had my way, I would block you from ever quoting me. Well done though. grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by chiagozien(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You always seek to annoy and frustrate me and others. You know that your igbo amaka thing is annoying but you do it to frustrate people. Nice strategy though but it is very annoying.
igbo amaka abi no be so.......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
chiagozien:
igbo amaka abi no be so.......

You are rubbing it in ehn? grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please explain further.
How is "Igbo amaka" annoying? ?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Things like igbo girlfriend too is very annoying because you know that the people who hate your igbo tribe would never have igbo sex mates not to talk about girl friends or wives. You only say it to injure and torture your enemies.

You want to use our hate to hurt us. I know your strategy. If I had my way, I would block you from ever quoting me. Well done though. grin
But Wole Soyinka's son is marrying an Igbo lady na grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You want to use our hate to hurt us.
Well, stop hating and all will be well. grin

cc tsdarkside
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

Well, stop hating and all will be well. grin

cc tsdarkside

Na only you dey follow yourself chat for this thread since. Na so craze dey start ooo. I leave you to your own whims.
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Na only you dey follow yourself chat for this thread since. Na so craze dey start ooo. I leave you to your own whims.
So you dont want to chat with me because I am Igbo grin grin

There is God oh. . .
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by defashan: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
Greatihex:
did you read the article?

No need to read your proverbial bee bull crap. Biafra is not and has never been the proverbial bee.

You are all chest beaters and clowns. If you disturb the peace, you’ll dance python dance.

Your leader mr dilector told you all to look for Obasanjo, Buhari family and deal with them, since the gallant Nigerian Army vanished the pig Daddy king, you all have been swimming in muds aka potopotor.

You are no threat to Nigeria. See how you online and keyboard warriors have deserted and abandoned your pig Igwe without even bothering to know his grave site.

Ibos you are all a big disappointment to humanity.

By 2019, Rochas will erect statues of Buhari and Buratai at Owerri city centre.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by defashan: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

But Wole Soyinka's son is marrying an Igbo lady na grin grin

Soyinka’s son is marrying an Igbo lady not Soyinka’s daughter marrying an Igbo man...who dash you people?

That boy will drill and hammer that puzzy till all the potopotor juice has dried up then he will leave her and return home and marry properly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP: What Saraki Told Me About Buhari, Tinubu, 2019 – Dele Momodu / Heavy Tension Storms Rivers States ( Pictures) / Women Given Yams Were Made To Pose For The Camera (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.