Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,479 members, 7,843,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay (2817 Views)

Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay / Biafra & Nigeria : Why We Must Find A Lasting Economic Solution ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
defashan:

Soyinka’s son is marrying an Igbo lady not Soyinka’s daughter marrying an Igbo man...who dash you people?

That boy will drill and hammer that puzzy till all the potopotor juice has dried up then he will leave her and return home and marry properly.
I can sense that You too desire an Igbo wife grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Vivere: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
raumdeuter:
No one brought them back, they were flogged mercilesly for having the guts to attack Yorubaland

There is a difference. Flogging a thief who attempt to break into your house doesnt mean you are hustling to bring him back

Oh no....this is too much! cheesy You are making me laugh so much. It isn't fair...stop it, please! grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
imhotep:

smiley I am beginning to like you kinda. You still have fun in the midst of all the hate. That doesn’t mean we have forgiven all the trespass of your people ooo. angry undecided
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by defashan: 3:30am On Dec 14, 2017
imhotep:

Yes. To manage my piglets.
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

smiley I am beginning to like you kinda. You still have fun in the midst of all the hate. That doesn’t mean we have forgiven all the trespass of your people ooo. angry undecided
For how long do you plan to continue this hate grin

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 14, 2017
defashan:

Yes. To manage my piglets.
I see. grin

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by tsdarkside(m): 5:26am On Dec 14, 2017
PDJT:

Igbos are neither your mates nor mates of that your backward tribe, hence your resentment. The world get that.

urhobos are a backward tribe.....okay...continue...we are watching in silence....you will hear us at the next election....
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 5:29am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

urhobos are a backward tribe.....okay...continue...we are watching in silence....you will hear us at the next election....
You will vote for economic recession and continue begging for garri.

Thereafter you will resume your hatred and envy of the indomitable Igbos.

Igbo amaka

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by tsdarkside(m): 5:33am On Dec 14, 2017
imhotep:

You will vote for economic recession and continue begging for garri.

Thereafter you will resume your hatred and envy of the indomitable Igbos.

Igbo amaka

sooo,na urhobos dey dirty up the streets in edo.....continue....
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

sooo,na urhobos dey dirty up the streets in edo.....continue....
APC breeds dullardry na grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by vicadex07(m): 6:06am On Dec 14, 2017
imhotep:
They need to stay in Lagos grin
will u be rendered useless in life if u go back to your southeast region?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 14, 2017
vicadex07:

will u be rendered useless in life if u go back to your southeast region?
Igbos left Lagos for you in 1966.
Guess who hustled to bring Igbos back to Lagos grin

Stop hating. Hate is bad for you.
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by vicadex07(m): 6:18am On Dec 14, 2017
imhotep:

Igbos left Lagos for you in 1966.
Guess who hustled to bring Igbos back to Lagos grin

Stop hating. Hate is bad for you.

Na hunger hustle to bring them back and the hunger still dey bring dem till tomorrow. By the way, we left ur useless properties untouched out of pity grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2017
vicadex07:

Na hunger hustle to bring them back and the hunger still dey bring dem till tomorrow. By the way, we left ur useless properties untouched out of pity grin
Stay away from Lagos if you cannot compete.

All those who touched Igbo properties are now begging for palm oil and maggi grin
Re: Biafra: Can We Use An Economic Solution To Make Them Stay by Sonaike03: 3:01am On Dec 16, 2017
Palm Oil - N10,800 for 25litres

Dear Sir/Ma,

We have good quality palm oil, well cooked oil that is good for immediate consumption and storage, available for supply and pick up from our lagos store.

Call or WhatsApp: 07062264200, 090-754-81156

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Facts Emerged On How INEC Compromised Osun Election / BREAKING!!! Gov. Uzodinma Set To Demolish Okorocha's School / Twitter Pushes Back On Fed Govt Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.