Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,297 members, 7,839,464 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party (44603 Views)

Atiku, Wike, Okowa, Momodu React To Obaseki's Defection To PDP / Ali Datti-Yako Plans Defection To APC / El-Rufai Dismisses Atiku's Defection: "No Northern Politician Can Defeat Buhari" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by ATMCARD2(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
The People's Democratic Party has reacted to the announcement made by former President Atiku Abubakar that he is rejoining the party.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/pdp-reacts-to-atikus-defection-to-party.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
Count me among those that will deliver million votes to you.Nigerians r tired of APC demonic n dark party.Nairalanders kindly ATIKUlate come 2019.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by omohanet(m): 12:22am On Dec 04, 2017
Can't wait to see 2019
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by billyG(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2017
OBJ just dey laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by decomaniaboss(f): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2017
Anyone at all is far better than the ancestor in aso rock !!!
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Bede2u(m): 4:19am On Dec 04, 2017
brainpulse:
Atiku is a no no. Atiku is the worst greedy fellow to do business with. He has the sense of selfish monopolist if given the opportunity. He single handed collect the contract for COJA, gave his company the contract to buy around 3000 BMW used and collected and sold it himself( This I know personally). Atiku owns African circle on the Snake Island, with Nigeria Port authority waste management also. This were gotten fraudulently when he was the VP and hijacked so many Nigeria companies, this is one of the reason Baba hated him.
So many of this kids supporting him, do not know him

He was indicted in Halliburton multi-billion corruption,dt saw US Senator jailed for 15yrs!

Below is also US congress findings and investigation on Atiku
shut up. Buhari is a dullard
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by melejo(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku2019:

Omenka how far?
you got it, that is omenka, after he left progressi01 he created pythin1 thinking we won't know
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by melejo(m): 6:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Anyone but buharri
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by zoedew: 7:06am On Dec 04, 2017
Haruchap:
It is better than a government that allows its members to steal and then kill the story. Where is Maina? What happened to Magu's investigation report conducted by DSS? Why hasn't former dss chief Oke being arrested?
Same thing former SGF (he was only fired and wasn't arrested).
The same APC that is calling him corrupt didn't know he was corrupt when they took his money and support.
I am not an Atiku supporter but I will not be deceived by these politicians and their games.
The truth of the matter is that APC have failed us all.

I agree that the anti corruption war has floundered and lost steam but that is no reason to hand over government to Atiku who is equally corrupt having admitted he had been a dishonest public servant since 1971 when he had a fleet of Peugeot 404s doing private shuttles on the route he is paid from public funds to watch! Additionally, if you have access to The US Senate Report indicting Atiku for corruption it should soon be clear to you why he must not be allowed anywhere near the public till again.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by konoplyanka: 7:13am On Dec 04, 2017
slye:

Ok, what is your own suggestion to this issue. Should people like atiku/buhari be given the nod to campaign for presidency talkless of contesting?

What I'm saying is Nigerians are the same. Age is not the issue here. After all the Americans just voted an old Donald Trump. But I still prefer an experienced politician than someone going there to learn on the job.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by tuniski: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2017
Kelklein:
The biggest mistake PDP is still making is keeping that name 'PDP'. With that I doubt if they will occupy any meaningful position in this country again.

They should re-brand if they still want anything.

Nigerians never forget!
You are very naive! I guess you are the type that voted APC expecting change! Ain't they the same people in PDP that moved to APC?
Political party name is secondary the candidates and agenda is primary!
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by ATIKUisCOOL(m): 8:26am On Dec 04, 2017
The Game is set.
Anything but the APC-LED inept govt is a yes-yes.
ATIKU we know 2019
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Haruchap(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2017
Everyone of them is corrupt. It's all about picking the best one to suffer with. Atiku served under a govt that had a president who will loot with ppl and then send his corrupt efcc boss (Ribadu) to shut them down.
A president who offered millions of naira to each member of the lower and upper chamber of the national assembly to support his bid for a 3rd tenure.
His plan was to dump Atiku and feed him to Ribadu again.
As things stand, this present govt Wil promise and promise till they finish 8years with nothing to show.
No matter who else we vote for, it can never be as bad as the last 2 years.
zoedew:

I agree that the anti corruption war has floundered and lost steam but that is no reason to hand over government to Atiku who is equally corrupt having admitted he had been a dishonest public servant since 1971 when he had a fleet of Peugeot 404s during private shuttles on the route he is paid from public funds to watch! Additionally, if you have access to The US Senate Report indicting Atiku for corruption it should soon be clear to you why he must not be allowed anywhere near the public till again.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by slye(m): 8:57am On Dec 04, 2017
konoplyanka:

What I'm saying is Nigerians are the same. Age is not the issue here. After all the Americans just voted an old Donald Trump. But I still prefer an experienced politician than someone going there to learn on the job.

Well i don't agree to an experienced polithiefian. Especially someone who's done nothing when he was in power undecided
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by riches4me(m): 9:03am On Dec 04, 2017
Yorubaangel:
Atiku is playing a nice script that might even convince his enemy to vote for him in 2019... Anyway he should keep it rolling... ANYTHING is better than the oldman on the throne now

( Quote ) ( Report ) 112 Likes (Like ) 3 Shares ( Share?
when i saw d number of likes, i have no doubt dat man has bought nairaland too.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Coolioo(m): 10:01am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
Let's Go There Sekem

Hey Chief,

I sent you a PM, please take a look at your Email and please get back to me. Thanks.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by alfsalami: 10:37am On Dec 04, 2017
God forbid we go back to the dark days as represented by Atiku, physical appearance annoys me even
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by gfelo(m): 10:55am On Dec 04, 2017
atiku is a political prostitute, I wonder why PDP still welcome him back, his double mindedness have shown that he can never rule Nigeria, because a double minded person stumble all his life.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Atiku2019: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
Coolioo:

Hey Chief,

I sent you a PM, please take a look at your Email and please get back to me. Thanks.

I've not seen it.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by CharlotteFlair: 11:16am On Dec 04, 2017
python1:
Oya, make una nominate am sharp sharp, no need for primaries sef. He has already secured the votes of 5%, and after 2019, he will continue from where Mazi Nnamdi cownu stopped in the land where sun is a forbidden.
Stop disturbing yourself over nothing. Buhary was only used to return power to the north. Those who put him them knew he was a dullard and it's time to send hiim away.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Coolioo(m): 11:16am On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku2019:

I've not seen it.

I see, but if you could not find it in your Spam folder or anywhere else in your email, how about you drop an email address here so I can properly reach you. Please.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by zoomzoom(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2017
brainpulse:
Atiku is a no no. Atiku is the worst greedy fellow to do business with. He has the sense of selfish monopolist if given the opportunity. He single handed collect the contract for COJA, gave his company the contract to buy around 3000 BMW used and collected and sold it himself( This I know personally). Atiku owns African circle on the Snake Island, with Nigeria Port authority waste management also. This were gotten fraudulently when he was the VP and hijacked so many Nigeria companies, this is one of the reason Baba hated him.

He was indicted in Halliburton multi-billion corruption,dt saw US Senator jailed for 15yrs!

Kikikiki...
Na now you dey see all these Atiku's flaws?
When he decamped with the likes of Amechi(another indicted criminal that is still being shielded by this government) you didn't remember all these?

I have a reminder for you..
We cried ourselves hoarse trying to let you guys know what a disaster this Buhari will be but did you listen?..NO!..You said you wanted "CHANGE".

My good sir,We now want our own CHANGE
...and since you lowered the bar to an 'all-time low',

ATIKU IS BETTER THAN WHOM WE HAVE NOW IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by zoomzoom(m): 11:44am On Dec 04, 2017
brainpulse:

Kikikiki...
Na now you dey see all these Atiku's flaws?
When he decamped with the likes of Amechi(another indicted criminal that is still being shielded by this government) you didn't remember all these?

I have a reminder for you..
We cried ourselves hoarse trying to let you guys know what a disaster this Buhari will be but did you listen?..NO!..You said you wanted "CHANGE".

My good sir,We now want our own CHANGE
...and since you lowered the bar to an 'all-time low',

ATIKU IS BETTER THAN WHO WE HAVE NOW IN ALL RAMIFICATIONS.
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by Jassminesasha: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Re: PDP Reacts To Atiku's Defection To The Party by nwatthu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mr President come 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bamidele Akpan In The Midst Of PDP Members / Photo Of Buhari On A Phone Call With Osinbajo / Nnamdi Kanu Leaves Israel For England. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.