Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,057 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 PM

Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge (30330 Views)

Update On Second Niger Bridge (Video) / Video Of Work Being Done On Second Niger Bridge / Fashola Arrives Onitsha, Inspects Work On Second Niger Bridge- Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by Emyogalanya: 10:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
sounds like deception resumes at 2nb. even the long awaited igbo president will still use this bridge to deceive us for re election in 2027 cos the system and norther cabals wont let him do it. ask gej about east west road. and ohaneze will still be running from pillar to post shouting marginalisation and restructuring with zero actionto back it up. till another kanu comes and say enough. they will call him terrorist. as they call ojukwu rebel uwazulike, miscreant and kanu terrorist we are still looking for 2nb meanwiile somewhere in south /waist(waste) they have 4th mainland bridge
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
ijustdey:

Traders, commuters commend Buhari, FG to sustain pace till completion

http://sunnewsonline.com/work-resumes-on-second-niger-bridge/

After buhari halted the bridge construction for 2 and ½ years.

This man doesn't know the igbos at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by anonimi: 10:13pm On Dec 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:
After buhari halted the bridge construction for 2 and ½ years.
This man doesn't know the igbos at all.

That was how the ethno-religious bigot of an incompetent rogue cancelled the Lagos metro line of Jakande in 1984.
Barawo bubu is the worst thing to happen to our country.
The worst thing!!!

Splashme:
The first civilian governor of Lagos State, Alhaji Lateef Jakande, on Tuesday, said that the cancellation of the Lagos metroline project in 1985 was a major mistake and disservice to many Nigerians.

Jakande spoke in Lagos during the launch of a book which chronicled his life in politics and journalism.

The book, entitled, ‘Jakande: Leadership in Action’ is written by Dr. Bola Olaosebikan, who told the audience at the event that the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), was not responsible for the cancellation of the project.

Jakande said, “Reflecting on the metroline project, I think it is a major disservice to many Nigerians. Imagine how many people would have benefitted. It would have made life easier and changed the face of transport in Lagos. Whoever cancelled it or gave the advice towards its cancellation didn’t do right.”

The former governor asked Nigerians not to vote for unserious leaders in the coming polls, saying the elections presented Nigerians with a good opportunity that should not be squandered.

Expressing the hope that Nigeria would soon overcome its developmental challenges, Jakande said hope would be actualised faster if credible people emerged as leaders in the next dispensation.

He said, “This book comes at a very auspicious time in Nigeria’s history as we need leaders who can act. We need leaders who would not compromise the standards of good governance. God has blessed this nation the most in Africa, although we have not reached where we should be; with the right leaders, Nigeria would overcome its challenges.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/cancelling-metroline-a-major-mistake-jakande/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ojiofor:

I am not impressed and have no confidence on this Buhari's administration to complete this project.
I concur with you wholeheartedly

2 Likes

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by menxer: 10:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
luvinhubby:
Bulk votes from South East and South South, split votes from North central, South West and North West(Kwankaso effect).

Atiku is the President in waiting for 2019.
Which ever way, Islam wins, right?
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by collinsJn(m): 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2017
Why All The Lies? Why? The Road I ply everyday.. which Second Niger Bridge Has Begun? Which?

1 Like

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by Ruggedpen: 11:06pm On Dec 03, 2017
NigerDeltan:
grin

If buhari is sincere work is not suppose to stop in the first place, the bridge is a PPP arrangement of which the MOU was signed by GEJ before leaving office, the agreement was for govt to budget at least N10bn each year for the project

The 10bn budgeted for the project in 2016 is no where to be found because of the hatred for people from the zone.

But the truth is that every road in Nigeria is owned and travelled on by Nigerians, roads are never meant for only one region
I crossed there yesterday nothing is happening there

2 Likes

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by AHTIFA(m): 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
give them the breach tthey deserve it.
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
why would my pple keep acting like a fool....simply because they ask Julius Berger to bring their heavy duty equipment to site and commendations have started pouring in....the N10b budgeted for the bridge in 2016, how far? even in 2018, where is it in the budget....this is just politics, yet my people no won wise.....the igbos truly need a Moses to deliver them to the promise land

1 Like

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Igbos are not gullible but are rallying round Atiku another northern…. We have hear cheesy grin grin

Igbos are not rallying round atiku. Igbos are PDP n they will vote Atiku, Makarfi, Fayose or any other person who becomes pdp flag bearer in the next presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by CrtlAltDel: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Igbos are not rallying round atiku. Igbos are PDP n they will vote Atiku, Makarfi, Fayose or any other person who becomes pdp flag bearer in the next presidential election.

Hahahahahaha… igbos are PDP, PDP has zone presidency to the north i.e Igbos support Northen president as long as it is not PMB.. same igbos who are against Northern president… Kanu must be very proud of his Kinsmen cos una hypocrisy stinks… who is actually slave to the north grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

2 Likes

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by degamemaster(m): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2017
Buhari and his APC criminals taking IGBOS for a ride. It will not work for them this time around.

1 Like

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 04, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Hahahahahaha… igbos are PDP, PDP has zone presidency to the north i.e Igbos support Northen president as long as it is not PMB.. same igbos who are against Northern president… Kanu must be very proud of his Kinsmen cos una hypocrisy stinks… who is actually slave to the north grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

in 1999, igbos voted obasanjo.
in 2003, igboa voted Obasanjo.
in 2007 igbos voted Yaradua.
in 2011 igbos voted GEJ.
in 2015 igbos voted for GEJ.
ALL our votes have been consistent......unlike other sophisticated ones who jump from one party to another. after each election and also voted for a Fulani Fossil... grin
I have already said wat uneed to know.
How u interprete it is ur business. grin

2 Likes

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by blaqoracle: 1:07am On Dec 04, 2017
luvinhubby:
Bulk votes from South East and South South, split votes from North central, South West and North West(Kwankaso effect).

Atiku is the President in waiting for 2019.
this your political permutation shows why your, south easterners remain politically backward.
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by blaqoracle: 1:09am On Dec 04, 2017
Ojiofor:
Five years to build a bridge.SMH for Nigeria.
If Buhari lose next election his successor will cancel the contract and reaward it for another 5 years after two years into his first term and the circle continues.Ndi uchu.
don't worry yourself, buhari will not lose. It is Nigeria bridge, not Igbo bridge.
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by Kingdov(m): 5:26am On Dec 04, 2017
Bari22:

Jonathan campaign with it 2011
Jonathan campaign with it 2015
Buhari is building it 2017

Meanwhile Jonathan and Atiku will still campaign with it come 2019

And the gullible ebos will..........
u want to convince them that buhari love them more than atiku and GEJ yet u insult them u see u are highly senseless and filled with hatred .
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by Bari22: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2017
Kingdov:

u want to convince them that buhari love them more than atiku and GEJ yet u insult them u see u are highly senseless and filled with hatred .
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by Tonygeesm(m): 8:11am On Dec 04, 2017
Even if it's completed who cares, keep politicking Wit everything
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by luvinhubby(m): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2017
blaqoracle:
this your political permutation shows why your, south easterners remain politically backward.

So you want me to endorse this national tragedy called Buhari for another 4yrs because i want South East to rule?

National interest should be above regional agendas, South West went that direction in 2015 and today, we are worse of for it.

I am a patriot.
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by collinsfhk(m): 9:00am On Dec 04, 2017
Another phase of gamble
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by CrtlAltDel: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2017
PrecisionFx:

[s]in 1999, igbos voted obasanjo.
in 2003, igboa voted Obasanjo.
in 2007 igbos voted Yaradua.
in 2011 igbos voted GEJ.
in 2015 igbos voted for GEJ.
ALL our votes have been consistent......unlike other sophisticated ones who jump from one party to another. after each election and also voted for a Fulani Fossil... grin
I have already said wat uneed to know[/s].
How u interprete it is ur business. grin
ahahahahahahahaha....Can you back this up with verifiable data....Consistent my a$$ grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by DedeNkem: 10:32am On Dec 04, 2017
It won't last. It was restarted because of election time is near.
Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by CrtlAltDel: 11:00am On Dec 04, 2017
anonimi:

[s]
You should simply ignore the BMC troll whose game plan is to tie Atiku to the SE and cause disaffection for him in the SW and the north.
Simply ignore him and other BMC zombies completely otherwise you are playing into their hands.
Barawo bubu and his 40 thieves cabal is the most divisive character and the worst ethno-religious bigot to ever rule this country.
The worst!!!
You can take that to the bank[/s].
Anus-nimi,always talking off point grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by nwatthu(m): 5:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
if they like, they should work night and day...Buhari come and be going oh

1 Like

Re: Work Resumes On Second Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

ahahahahahahahaha....Can you back this up with verifiable data....Consistent my a$$ grin grin grin grin

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike To IPOB: I Am Not Afraid Of Death / Court Sacks Makarfi As PDP Chairman / Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.