Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi (19488 Views)

2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by orisa37: 7:08am On Dec 04, 2017
You are a better and more reliable Nigerian than Atiku. But you don't have as much Loot. Please be focus, pray and soldier on. Keep constant and sincere link with IBB, OBJ & GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by emmasege: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2017
seunmsg:
In as much as Makarfi has the right to legitimately aspire for the presidency, I really wish PDP will present Atiku/Peter Obi in 2019. There is really a need to clear the doubts of Atiku and his ipob sympathisers in 2019. Makarfi's defeat will be too casual and uneventful while the defeat of Atiku will put an end to Atiku's perennial contest and also bury whatever is left of PDP.

Dear PDP members, na beg we dey beg una, please put Atiku on your ticket in 2019. Let's just clear this doubt once and for all.
This was the same position of Jonathan's men when Buhari emerged as the APC candidate. Buhari won the election, not because he was a better candidate but because Jonathan was no longer popular. The same script is playing out now with Atiku, but in addition he appears a better candidate than Buhari with followership in all the zones of Nigeria. This is a big plus for Atiku. You and I know that it was the thief.nubu factor that neutralised Atiku's influence on the delegates during the APC presidential primary. Buhari's fanatical popularity was and is still only within his alma.jiri zones of the north.

Considering Buhari's extremely poor performance and other factors, I don't see him defeating Atiku in a free and fair election, come 2019. God spare us beyond then.
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by unphilaz(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2017
uboma:
Atiku Abubakar is a better candidate to run for the presidential ticket under the PDP than Markafi.

Emphasis at the moment should be to field credible candidates who will boot out APC come 2019.

And a better than atiku is markafi who while as a gov was able to build trust all over kaduna . so I prefer markafi over atiku as my third best over apc

1 Like

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by unphilaz(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2017
orisa37:
You are a better and more reliable Nigerian than Atiku. But you don't have as much Loot. Please be focus, pray and soldier on. Keep constant and sincere link with IBB, OBJ & GEJ.

Agreed
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2017
Oboi
2019 go sweet
See youths dey vex for buhari
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Charly68: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2017
I don't know why pdp has failed to reengineer their political machinery ,they are busy circulating fake & expired political moneybags instead of bringing forth brand new brainbags that can come up with authentic economic blueprint to chat the way forward for Nigeria ...Their present crops of presidential contenders are just noise makers..We need brilliant mind to run the race to Aso Rock...Babangida used to identify brilliant minds in his days but that magic wand has been lost forever

1 Like

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by gaddy00: 10:24am On Dec 04, 2017
please do.
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by mondee02(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Awoleesu:
Ahmed, truth is OBJ didn't just scheme you out in 2007, Umaru Yaradua was a better candidate than you considering his achievements viz-a-viz yours!

Yaradua was given the chance to rule before you knew of his achievements, if Makarfi had been given that same chance that's when you would have known if Yaradua was better than him or not, Makarfi and the late Yakowa were the best governors Kaduna state has ever gotten.
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Awoleesu(m): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
mondee02:

Yaradua was given the chance to rule before you knew of his achievements, if Makarfi had been given that same chance that's when you would have known if Yaradua was better than him or not, Makarfi and the late Yakowa were the best governors Kaduna state has ever gotten.
. My friend, I know what I am saying & those who know well understand my point! No point bickering with you...
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Bizibi(m): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
If this man run fr president, he will win.
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by ismail55(m): 4:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
How i wish bet9ija should put odds between Atiku vs Buhari......Nobody.i repeat..Nobody can defeat buhari among those are pushing as candidate in pdp.

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by mondee02(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
Awoleesu:
. My friend, I know what I am saying & those who know well understand my point! No point bickering with you...

That's good, keep knowing, Mr know all. your opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Equitorial Guinea / You’re Lying About Roads Construction, Ortom Blasts Wike / Maiduguri Residents Jubilate Over Sheriff’s Sacking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.