Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi (19503 Views)

2019: Despite Presidential Veto, INEC Forecloses Use Of Incident Form / Atiku: I Don't Smoke, I Don't Drink, I Stopped Womanizing; I'm Romantic (Video) / I Am Confident Of Picking PDP's Ticket – Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Newbiee: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
F
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by IMASTEX: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Story
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
seunmsg:
In as much as Makarfi has the right to legitimately aspire for the presidency, I really wish PDP will present Atiku/Peter Obi in 2019. There is really a need to clear the doubts of Atiku and his ipob sympathisers in 2019. Makarfi's defeat will be too casual and uneventful while the defeat of Atiku will put an end to Atiku's perennial contest and also bury whatever is left of PDP.

Dear PDP members, na beg we dey beg una, please put Atiku on your ticket in 2019. Let's just clear this doubt once and for all.

Nobody could have said it better than you did. Atiku and his flat_head supporters will finally be put to shame in this 2019 elections.

I humbly beg the walkers to put up their saviour Atiku for elections and they will be supprised at his resounding defeat!

Atiku I nothing but a serial loser, to desperation for power is extremely dangerous

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Sirevangel(m): 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2017
corruption will never end
it's just starting

I can sense it

continue

abeg next!!!!
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by kings09(m): 9:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
But Igbos have already nominated Mazi Nnamdi Atichukwu na. cheesy
U mean Apc Saint Atiku....e rili pain u

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by zoedew: 9:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
uboma:
Atiku Abubakar is a better candidate to run for the presidential ticket under the PDP than Markafi.

Emphasis at the moment should be to field credible candidates who will boot out APC come 2019.

A man trained and paid at public expense to watch what was being transported in and out of Nigeria who gets involved in private transportation business on the same route opens himself up to conflict of interests in the discharge of his duties. Such conduct is not only contrary to the General Orders of the Public Service which forbids a public servant from involvement in profit-oriented endeavors other than agriculture it is also unpatriotic, fraudulent, deceitful and most dishonest. Is that what he commends to the youth as “entrepreneurship”? By his own admission Atiku has been busy at dishonest conduct as a public official since 1971 and sees nothing unethical and unlawful about that! He validates the position of folks who tar him as corruption articulated!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Nackzy: 9:54pm On Dec 03, 2017
It's now a party with equal right n justice.. No more impunity.. So anyone can aspire
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 03, 2017
seunmsg:
In as much as Makarfi has the right to legitimately aspire for the presidency, I really wish PDP will present Atiku/Peter Obi in 2019. There is really a need to clear the doubts of Atiku and his ipob sympathisers in 2019. Makarfi's defeat will be too casual and uneventful while the defeat of Atiku will put an end to Atiku's perennial contest and also bury whatever is left of PDP.

Dear PDP members, na beg we dey beg una, please put Atiku on your ticket in 2019. Let's just clear this doubt once and for all.
Best PDP can do is to field a SW vice Presidential candidate!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
zoedew:

A man trained and paid at public expense to watch what was being transported in and out of Nigeria who gets involved in private transportation business on the same route opens himself up to conflict of interests in the discharge of his duties. Such conduct is not only contrary to the General Orders of the Public Service which forbids a public servant from involvement in profit-oriented endeavors other than agriculture it is also unpatriotic, fraudulent, deceitful and most dishonest. Is that what he commends to the youth as “entrepreneurship”? By his own admission Atiku has been busy at dishonest conduct as a public official since 1971 and sees nothing unethical and unlawful about that! He validates the position of folks who tar him as corruption articulated!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 03, 2017
Sirevangel:
corruption will never end
it's just starting

I can sense it

continue

abeg next!!!!
Buhari is corruption impersonated.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by 2kris(m): 9:58pm On Dec 03, 2017
swagagolic01:

Omenka how far??
OK omenka don change name
I never knew

1 Like

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Quality20(m): 10:19pm On Dec 03, 2017
ppl in d north will have nothing to do wit mazi atichukwu or whatever u guys call Atiku d new savior of Igbos

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by AntiWailer: 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2017
Story.

Una don promise am

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Sammiejokes(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
he has failed on many of the reasons why he was elected which is what you people should work on and not shouting ipob. he has failed in
1)stopping boko Haram
2)corruption
3)solving unemployment
4)making $1dollar equal #1naira
5)human right abuses
7)unable to stop wastages in foreign trips
by govt officials by joining them in wasting funds on medical voyage.
8 ) Nepotism

the list goes on and on,buhari have failed virtually all his campaign promises which was the reason he confused many to vote him,definitely many of them will give another candidate a chance come 2019 .

shouting ipob up and down will not save him
1)stopping boko Haram : have USA and Russia stopped ISIS, Seems trump and putin are failures, what is most important is your visible actions against thé common enemy.
2)corruption: Mr Man corruption index has shown Nigeria improving due to blockages in thé public sector, élimination of Ghost workers, collecting 2k from job applicant is à form of corruption.
3)solving unemployment: récession comes with unemployment,récession does not happen like magic, its à function of total mismanagement over à period and also this récession also happen in developed économies.
4)making $1dollar equal #1naira: When did he say this, this is unverifable propaganda
5)human right abuses: Go and ask Europe why catalonia p oliticians are in prison or exilé. Anyone that commit treason can be locked for life
by govt officials by joining them in wasting funds on medical voyage: Baba cannot come and die for delapitated hospitals. We all human
8 ) Nepotism: You have almost all thé major ministries controlled by south. 45% of appointments To SW alone

please kindly debate thèse issues without name calling, just give us ur points

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by alen4smith(m): 10:25pm On Dec 03, 2017
GoroTango:
I don't see how Atiku can win Buhari in a head to head race with Buhari, while even here in the north opinion on the street seems coalesced around the theory that Atiku is a spoiler.
it will be the most one sided contest should pdp present Atiku besides the south cant wait for another eight years of nothern presidency under Atiku .the odds are totally against him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Jones4190(m): 10:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
Atiku has always come third. In 1993 SDP's presidential convention in Jos, he came third behind Kingibe and Abiola. In 2007 presidential election, he again cane third with 2m+votes as against Buhari with 6m+votes and Yar'adua who had 24m+votes. Also, he was a distant third in the 2015 presidential nomination of APC where he queued behind Kwankwoso and Buhari. The third-man should be his second name in politics. Atiku does not have the followership that some ascribe to him. He is a lightweight

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by alen4smith(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
angels09:

Best PDP can do is to field a SW vice Presidential candidate!
you think the west will betray osibanjo who has been exceptional.the west are too sophisticated they dont play that kind of blind politics

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Adebowale89(m): 10:49pm On Dec 03, 2017
atleast we know 2019 is the beginning of another wasted 4yrs in Nigeria political space but nevertheless it won't deprive our political debate

atiku made a very silly and fast steps. if PDP nominate kwankwanso for 2019 then I could have admit a big challenge for buhari but for atiku who is politically inconsistent, there is no challenge, na bad market but if atiku had wait for PDP to fail in 2019 and then decamp around 2022 then he might challenge any candidate in APC by 2023

atiku vs buhari in 2019 is a political failure on PDP side

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by bencynthgreat: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
Before he was elected, worse was said by the set of miscreants that now constitute Igbos, so no difference. I know after 2019, Atichukwu will fully take over from cownu because the wailing will be doubled, no wahala. You can call me bmc, zombie, all those baseless propaganda no dey pass nairaland, kolewerk anywhere. Bye.
Ur comments is childish and senseless. Why mentioning ipob in every thing. U link Atiku to ipob because he is talking about restructuring as if it is only the south easterners that will benefit if this contraption is finally restructured. ipob told u they are no longer interested in Nigeria politics and as such boycotting election.
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by AdesegunSanni89: 10:56pm On Dec 03, 2017
uboma:
Atiku Abubakar is a better candidate to run for the presidential ticket under the PDP than Markafi.

Emphasis at the moment should be to field credible candidates who will boot out APC come 2019.
its only Igbo people that are deluded that Buhari can be defeated in 2019. Buhari till 2023. Atiku will not even get PDP candidacy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by AdesegunSanni89: 11:00pm On Dec 03, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
he has failed on many of the reasons why he was elected which is what you people should work on and not shouting ipob. he has failed in
1)stopping boko Haram
2)corruption
3)solving unemployment
4)making $1dollar equal #1naira
5)human right abuses
by govt officials by joining them in wasting funds on medical voyage.
8 ) Nepotism

the list goes on and on,buhari have failed virtually all his campaign promises which was the reason he confused many to vote him,definitely many of them will give another candidate a chance come 2019 .

shouting ipob up and down will not save him
likewise your hatred cannot stop his second term. Wake up and smell the coffee. Buhari till 2023 Insha Allah

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by AdesegunSanni89: 11:07pm On Dec 03, 2017
chukwuemekafran:
buhari will come and beg us not that fake chieftancy title he went to beg for at ebony state,most people like you supporting buhari are doing it blindly without understanding politics, you are making matters worst for your oga.
But Igbo will be finished politically in Nigerian if they don’t vote for Buhari in 2019 and he still wins (which will most likely happen). Igbos should not repeat the 2015 mistake that denied Chris Ngige the senate presidency, which is the best Igbo can get. They can never be president of Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
stop deceiving Nigerians, even if you contest the primaries, you are no match for Atiku....this calculations has been well arrange by the north to continue in power beyond 2023.....let me ask, If Atiku eventually because president, will be rule for just one term and allow power switch to the south as contain in the rotation thing they talked about...my answer is no...the north wants to use Atiku to hang on to power till 2027.....n.a. wa....the north don open eye oooo

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:32pm On Dec 03, 2017
I want to ask one question, are these Hausa - Fulani the only one to be president in this country?
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by Awoleesu(m): 11:51pm On Dec 03, 2017
Ahmed, truth is OBJ didn't just scheme you out in 2007, Umaru Yaradua was a better candidate than you considering his achievements viz-a-viz yours!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by sonnie10: 11:53pm On Dec 03, 2017
One day, even Lucifer would contest for election in Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by generalcorper042(m): 12:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Oga oooo..Maikafi too ;DOga oooo..Maikafi too
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by moffat(m): 4:30am On Dec 04, 2017
python1:

Okay.
just concluded my survey discovered how Atiku defection is giving this guy sleepless nights only on Nairaland tackling wit chukwu (ipob) just take it easy watch your BP no allow Atiku problem b your headache
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by moffat(m): 4:34am On Dec 04, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
But Igbo will be finished politically in Nigerian if they don’t vote for Buhari in 2019 and he still wins (which will most likely happen). Igbos should not repeat the 2015 mistake that denied Chris Ngige the senate presidency, which is the best Igbo can get. They can never be president of Nigeria.
selfish comments
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by moffat(m): 4:38am On Dec 04, 2017
Noise every where bcoz Atiku joined PDP
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by AmTruth: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2017
More mountains to cross for pdp,cause if the southwest don't win the chairmanship position then expect even more defection from PDP to APC as unpredictable event unfolds towards the 2019 general election.
Re: 2019: Despite Atiku, I Could Still Seek PDP Presidential Ticket – Makarfi by galadima77(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2017
seunmsg:

Lovely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Overhauling Of SARS Will Benefit Nigerians / Court Refuses To Hear Binani’s Motion, Orders Her To Address Court On Jurisdicti / I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.