Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,849 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated (12588 Views)

Fintiri: Edo Is Technically A PDP State / Boko Haram Kills 30 In Maiduguri, Kidnaps Dozens / 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by Sammiejokes(m): 11:27pm On Dec 03, 2017
US and IRAQ declared Victory on ISIS in October. Technically ISIS is defeated by loosing claimed territoires. Do terrorist attacks still occur in syria and iraq since october? YES
is US and IRAQ forces à failure? No
What we know this groups have little control over territories now but still deadly. Its an ideology. Any serious govt will continue To show thé readiness To fight terrorism.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by dokie: 11:38pm On Dec 03, 2017
Alariiwo:
If only you had a working brain, you'll understand that nowhere is safe in the world.

Terrorists are multiplying by the day, UK, US, France etc. experience similar attacks.

I only blame that fool from otueke that took the issue as politics. The good for nothing animal was budgeting huge sums for security but they all end up in Dasuki, Dame Patience and other thieves accounts.
They didn't kit up our soldiers but expect them to fight terrorists while some Eastern backbone use security funds to enjoy in Amelica. God will deal with everyone of you.

Something must bê wrong with you.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by hush15: 12:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Edopesin:
So What Does Sarrki The Patriot Have To Say ?

U mean sarrki, the parrot.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by egoldman(m): 12:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Edopesin:
So What Does Sarrki The Patriot Have To Say ?

Stonecold Silence sad sad

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by godwinkessi: 2:17am On Dec 04, 2017
AishaBuhari:

You will never find them on threade like this very one... How BMC view this thread right now...

But why will omenka, sarrki, ngeneukwuenu and the rest not comment on this thread?

Well trust atiku, he will make buhari look so incompetent to the latter. Atiku will really shut the bmc people up, they won't say anything till after election, this is number one

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by nairanaira12: 2:36am On Dec 04, 2017
martineverest:
ATIKU at work..... Smh

Are you saying atiku killed the 1,100 people?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 04, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
you have been atikulating since, still no progress in your Igbo life
I feel your frustration...

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 4:20am On Dec 04, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Says who? An Igbo loser like you?

Don't be a dummy. I'm SURE I'm more acomplished than you are. I'm not Igbo. Lastly, I'll soon be taking bets on the 2019 election (minimum 25k) because I KNOW the olodo WhiteWalker will be kicked out. I DARE you to put your money where your mouth is.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by Itzmizbo: 4:21am On Dec 04, 2017
HarunaWest:

do u expect him to go to Libya to go and collect people that illegally ventured there...Please reason when speaking, what casebdoes he have to negotiate with Libyan government... Not like they are students or legally working there...International Relations is a course you need to learn more on
No,we don't expect the stupid dullard to go to Libya, because even if he goes there the best he can do there is to make things worst. But But since the dullard happen to be the the President of this embarrassment call Nigeria, he should come back to it and discuss with intelligent people on how to help the situation. Because those people in Libya were only trying to escape from this embarrassment call Nigeria and avoid the suffering and injustice brought upon then by their useless govt and make a better living there.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by Itzmizbo: 4:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Alariiwo:

You don't fail in your first 2 - 3 years in the university and expect to graduate miraculously with first class in final year.

We are suffering from GEJ's years of misrule.. Success is cumulative not miraculous.
So gej has been the President of this embarrassment call Nigeria since 1960 abi? Was this current stupid dullard not part of of the military that crippled this embarrassment call Nigeria. my guy u people should stop blaming gej and get out of govt if u since u guys don't have anything good to offer, because even if the stupid dullard and his
useless party spent 32 years in govt Nigeria we not get anything good from them. The best Nigeria we get if APC remain in govt is hatred from different tribe region as never before and division. So if truly u want one embarrassment called Nigeria u for nor dey talk like this
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by AdesegunSanni89: 5:20am On Dec 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Don't be a dummy. I'm SURE I'm more acomplished than you are. I'm not Igbo. Lastly, I'll soon be taking bets on the 2019 election (minimum 25k) because I KNOW the olodo WhiteWalker will be kicked out. I DARE you to put your money where your mouth is.
Igbo scammer has come again. But any discerning person knows Buhari will continue beyond 2019 till 2023. Only shallow-minded, myopic Ipob/Igbo miscreants think otherwise. Wherther by hook or crook Buhari till 2023. Atiku cannot win pdp primaries cos the people in pdp aren’t fools.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by Itzmizbo: 5:31am On Dec 04, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
This is a perfect example of the only thing the stupid dullard buhari and his useless APC govt offers to Nigerians, backwardness and hatred among tribes and regions and religions. Because the hatred of the Igbo's now makes stupid fellow (AdesegunSanni89)
takes every Nigerians that speak against this evil corrupt govt as an Igbo man. U still have a long way to go my guy, though i don't know how old are u but u always comments childish here on nairaland
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by Itzmizbo: 5:34am On Dec 04, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
This is a perfect example of the only thing the stupid dullard buhari and his useless APC govt offers to Nigerians, backwardness and hatred among tribes and regions and religions. Because the hatred of the Igbo's now makes this stupid fellow (AdesegunSanni89)
takes every Nigerians that speak against this evil corrupt govt as an Igbo man. U still have a long way to go my guy, though i don't know how old are u but u always comments childish here on nairaland
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by Itzmizbo: 5:36am On Dec 04, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
This is a perfect example of the only thing the stupid dullard buhari and his useless APC govt offers to Nigerians, backwardness and hatred among tribes and regions and religions. Because the hatred of the Igbo's now makes this stupid fellow here (AdesegunSanni89)
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by nothernstar: 6:24am On Dec 04, 2017
Liar mohamed over to you.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
Igbo scammer has come again. But any discerning person knows Buhari will continue beyond 2019 till 2023. Only shallow-minded, myopic Ipob/Igbo miscreants think otherwise. Wherther by hook or crook Buhari till 2023. Atiku cannot win pdp primaries cos the people in pdp aren’t fools.

This one na olodo BMC
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by israelmao(m): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2017
You people don't know that technically defeated is not physically defeated?Confused man is leadIng over 180million people, what do you expect?
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by michoim(m): 6:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Why are you so dumb! The same gov't also admit Boko haram attacks soft target, as it were with all terrorist cases around the world including Europe and US with their security apparatus in place...This gov't has done wonderfully well in security matters despite PDP/ IPoB propaganda and misleading information
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by amazon14: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2017
AdesegunSanni89:
What about the countless souls lost to fake drugs imported or concocted by your money-mongering Igbo brothers?

@adesegunsanni89
How about human organ including heads the your yoruba brothers have harvested? You sound like a broken bottle because your demigod buhari have failed woefuly
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by 400billionman: 9:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Danelo:
A country ruled by bigots.
Power being passed from bigot to bigot.
Please where can I buy London used chicken for Xmas bkus soon they'll say boko haram.
dl

Delete this rubbish you wrote. B4 you put urself in trouble.
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by JaniceJAlden: 9:47am On Dec 04, 2017
Buhari/APC are clearly mega failures in all ramifications...His cotinual stay beyond 2019 will be catasrophic for Nigetia..
Re: Boko Haram Kills 1,100 Since Being ‘technically Defeated by 2kris(m): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
HarunaWest:

do u expect him to go to Libya to go and collect people that illegally ventured there...Please reason when speaking, what casebdoes he have to negotiate with Libyan government... Not like they are students or legally working there...International Relations is a course you need to learn more on
defend incompetent if you like
Every Nigerian is very important
Mr international relation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo To Egypt: Join Us In Calling The World Against Boko Haram / Osinbajo Leads, Presides Over FEC, Tripartite Committee Same Day / LASG Resumes Federal Government Conditional Cash Transfer To Beneficiaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.