Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,956 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (18570 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: What Type Of Simp Are You? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:women's 4 Favourite Lies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
ubunja:
no. It's precious to hoes not me.
....I see "You Live to Dick Stds patients" Pity grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by khia: 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...go n pour water on ur petit league like khia

Keep calling me out and watch what happens. Your re.tarded azz just can't survive without trying to start some shyt with me. You should know by now that I don't back down.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
khia:

Keep calling me out and watch what happens. Your re.tarded azz just can't survive without trying to start some shyt with me. You should know by now that I don't back down.
... Rant queen ...rant once more...lesbian
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Defenderalert(m): 12:32am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Now u agree to having a Tiny lirrle dick dat cant satisfy a complete ass wink cheesy

God bless you. We plenty wey recognise the mofo behind that handle. Ubunja when that thunder strikes you. You will go and continue your gay cartel in hell.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Defenderalert(m): 12:36am On Aug 23, 2019
ubunja:
dick is not a plant that grows when you water it. iriot

Your butt hole is torn. You know so much about how dick works from the other side. The only person you will succeed in turning gay are your GAY ASS fvcked up sons. If you have any. Evil monkey.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by khia: 12:49am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
... Rant queen ...rant once more...lesbian

You call me a lesbian yet you are the one who posted your disgusting picture of yourself in your bra and panties to me. I puked at the vile image. You are a filthy sorry excuse for a woman.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by khia: 12:56am On Aug 23, 2019
Defenderalert:

How you take know? Because you suck on tiny dicks for a living. Homosexual metusselah mofo.Thunder fire your head make your mama bury you when e happen.

How can you misunderstand what he is saying? His point is, if a man has a small pe.nis that is a good reason to please the woman orally.

Why do you think he is gay?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Kingsteve(m): 1:34am On Aug 23, 2019
khia:

You call me a lesbian yet you are the one who posted your disgusting picture of yourself in your bra and panties to me. I puked at the vile image. You are a filthy sorry excuse for a woman.
Pictures please!
Thanks in advance!

God bless you more as you post the pics.
You can PM as an option to send the pics.
grin

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by khia: 1:37am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Pictures please!
Thanks in advance!

God bless you more as you post the pics.
My PM is also an option to send the pics.
grin

Do you actually think that I would keep that nasty filthy shyt? angry She's constantly dening it but she knows I am telling the truth. I have never been so offended and disgusted.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Kingsteve(m): 1:38am On Aug 23, 2019
khia:

Do you actually think that I would keep that nasty filthy shyt? angry
Oh c'mon...
It can't be that bad.
Her face looks nice though.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by khia: 3:11am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Oh c'mon...
It can't be that bad.
Her face looks nice though.

I'm a straight woman, I don't have anything against homosexuals but when they/she impose their/her sexual degeneracy into my space when I have explained multiple times that I am strictly dickly, that person is telling me to hell with respecting you or your sexuality. When this is done to me all hell will break loose.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Kingsteve(m): 8:31am On Aug 23, 2019
I see...
@ husbandsnatcha, behave!
With all the available d!cks at your disposal, you still dey look for Toto to tongue.
Idi egwu!
grin

5 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:13am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:
I see...
@ husbandsnatcha, behave!
With all the available d!cks at your disposal, you still dey look for Toto to tongue.
Idi egwu!
grin
...Biko nna onweru onye ihediuto na aso nso ? cheesy cheesy
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:16am On Aug 23, 2019
khia:

...Evidence needed lezxy queen ,.... But i have strong evidence about ur nudes forced on a lady...lessssssybitch
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:18am On Aug 23, 2019
Defenderalert:

God bless you. We plenty wey recognise the mofo behind that handle. Ubunja when that thunder strikes you. You will go and continue your gay cartel in hell.
...Oh u knew him already grin grin
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Kingsteve(m): 10:19am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Biko nna onweru onye ihediuto na aso nso ? cheesy cheesy
Chai...
So, inracha ikpu n'ato kwa gi uto? tongue
Hmmm...

Biko, agakwanu m alike ihu ihe ahu e sendiri nwanyi ahu.
Ihu gi mara mma, so I can imagine otú ahu gi ga adi.
Lol
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Chai...
Hmmm...

Lol
.... cheesy cheesy cheesy ina atom ochi okwa since Afor iri na Abuo ,

Ehee di nwa na abiam nsoh nke ukwuu amam na ohurum na anya ! Nwe sendieru ya dat enyo , Osirim na olikiriya mana ona abam mba ka onwere tigha unu anya... Umunwanyi na pretense , hmmm inukwa
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:31am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Chai...
Hmmm...

Lol
...Ihum omara mma na eziokwu eh nna ?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Defenderalert:

.... cheesy pls no thunder will strike him ok .

Gay cartel is dat woh u say ? shocked

Is he a fvck gay grin omg omg omg shocked
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Kingsteve(m): 10:37am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
...Ihum omara mma na eziokwu eh nna ?
Yeah, even though no be everything dey show, but the little I dey see mara mma.
Eziokwu ka m kwuru!
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Kingsteve(m): 10:40am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
.... cheesy cheesy cheesy ina atom ochi okwa since Afor iri na Abuo ,

Ehee di nwa na abiam nsoh nke ukwuu amam na ohurum na anya ! Nwe sendieru ya dat enyo , Osirim na olikiriya mana ona abam mba ka onwere tigha unu anya... Umunwanyi na pretense , hmmm inukwa
O di mma otu m si ato gi ochi.
Hmmm..I can imagine, umu nwanyi n'pretense.

Iwu kwanu onye ebe?
Imo, Abia, Ikwere...?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

O di mma otu m so ato gi ochi.

Iwu kwanu onye ebe?
Imo, Abia, Ikwere...?
....Anom ala dubai kita mana nna bata next month to portharcourt !
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:49am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Yeah, even though no be everything dey show, but the little I dey see mara mma.
Eziokwu ka m kwuru!
... Tank God i snapped dis only face photo b4 una go kill una selves ontop my matter ... cheesy cheesy all nairaland male has take turn of entering my dm , ma umunwanyi di ka khiia
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

O di mma otu m si ato gi ochi.

Iwu kwanu onye ebe?
Imo, Abia, Ikwere...?
....Wait kedu onye gwara gi na mbu onye ikwerre?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Kingsteve(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Anom ala dubai kita mana nna bata next month to portharcourt !
Umu PH...unu wara ezigbo anya, na anrakwa ezigbo ikpu!
Unu di egwu!

A ga kwanu m alike énata gi akara igwe gi, ka mi na gi n'chat...
Enwere ike sendia PM ka anyi takia ya from there.
What you say?
wink
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Kingsteve(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
... Tank God i snapped dis only face photo b4 una go kill una selves ontop my matter ... cheesy cheesy all nairaland male has take turn of entering my dm , ma umunwanyi di ka khiia
Onye si kwanu gi suba bekee?
O ka igwazie uwa dum n'ele ga m ihu gi?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Kingsteve(m): 10:54am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....Wait kedu onye gwara gi na mbu onye ikwerre?
Just a wild guess...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Onye si kwanu gi suba bekee?
O ka igwazie uwa dum n'ele ga m ihu gi?
....u started it , y iji suo bekee...know it that am among a research group that wants to start solving maths with igbo language ..
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:04am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Just a wild guess...
...wild goose guess
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by Kingsteve(m): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
....u started it , y iji suo bekee...know it that am among a research group that wants to start solving maths with igbo language ..
Really?
Impressive!
O di ka ima maths ofuma?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. by husbandsnatcha(f): 11:08am On Aug 23, 2019
Kingsteve:

Really?
Impressive!
O di ka ima maths ofuma?
....Ehe now wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware / I Have Figured Everything Out. My Most Important Thread. / Have You Ever Been Touched Inappropriately In A Public Bus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.