Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,690 members, 7,816,823 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

- Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (6194 Views)

Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day? / Names You Would Like To Call Your Kids / What Age Is Overdue For A Man To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: by mamagee3(f): 7:16pm On Apr 02, 2010
Which one is sleepovers, Please let the Children be at home and leave the house when it's necessary.
Instead of going out, People can't be trusted anymore.
Re: by bawomolo(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2010
i don't see the direct correlations between sleep overs and distracting kids from schools.
Re: by bournvita: 12:31am On Apr 03, 2010
bawomolo:

i don't see the direct correlations between sleep overs and distracting kids from schools.

The day mummy promises them, that they will go over to a friend's pöace after school, watch them, most of them day dream about the whole thing and just cant wait to get out of school

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Paid To Get Neighbour’s Wife Pregnant Fails – 72 Times (PICTURED) / What Do Today's Men Want From Their Women? / Taking Care Of My Wife's Niece : Please Advise Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.