Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,434 members, 7,853,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri (818 Views)

Dear Single Men: Reno Omkri / It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by Mowunmiaf: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2017
Fellas and females, a new notion has been put to place by Reno Omokri when it comes to sleeping with whom you call your partner.

According to Reno, if it’d have to cost you money to sleep with a lady, then you should know that that lady is a prostitute.

Reno shares his reason as thus:

The only thing it should cost you to sleep with a woman is love followed by marriage. As long as it cost you money to sleep with a woman, she is a prostitute, whether or not you rebrand her girlfriend or fiance. That is why you should never marry a Slay Queen. When distance comes between you and your Slay Queen, she will find another Wallet King. But when distance comes between you and a true Pray Queen, she will find another wat to reach you #RenosNuggets

Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by Mowunmiaf: 10:12am On Dec 04, 2017
correct
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by UbanmeUdie: 10:17am On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Every "well of wonders" has a price tag.
Navigation is never free, it costs something.

In otherwords, every woman's p^ssy has either been paid for, or is being paid for, or will be paid for.

No man climbs a woman for free. It has and will always costs something.

A wise man will never accept a free p^ssy!

It pays to pay.

2 Likes

Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by ufuosman(m): 10:20am On Dec 04, 2017
On point
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by habsydiamond(m): 10:22am On Dec 04, 2017
otito Oro......that means majority of nowadays ladies are prostitutes be that......abi Na only me dey read this one ni.....
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by nero2face: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2017
So Reno is telling us he never gave money to his wife when they were courting, not even a T-fare... Then de woman can endure u sha... wink wink wink
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 04, 2017
shocked
Beware
Feminazis are coming for your head
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by LordKO(m): 10:33am On Dec 04, 2017
The postulation can only hold true if such a woman either disingenuously extort or outrightly bargained for such money from her man before getting down with him. However, in a situation whereby a man is beneficent and spent volitionally and altruistically on his woman before getting down with her, I don't see how such happenstance will equate the woman to a prostitute.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2017
Is pastor Reno implying we can sleep with her if we love her ? Is that biblical ? tongue
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:36am On Dec 04, 2017
habsydiamond:
otito Oro......that means majority of nowadays ladies are prostitutes be that......abi Na only me dey read this one ni.....

You no dey naija since ? That one na confirmed

2 Likes

Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by habsydiamond(m): 10:40am On Dec 04, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You no dey naija since ? That one na confirmed
this one Na eye opener for me ooo so women and money are 5&6....yeepa..
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 04, 2017
Well it’s a more subtle form of prostitution but still prostitution nonetheless.
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by dollyjoy(f): 10:46am On Dec 04, 2017
undecided
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by Telsa(m): 10:50am On Dec 04, 2017
Gbam
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by GraveMan(m): 10:52am On Dec 04, 2017
If She Demand Money B4 Sex She Is A LovePeddler,,, If You Give Her Money And She Agrees To Ur Sex Request She Be Prostitute..
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by MhizzAJ(f): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2017
What is he saying undecided

And what do we call the men who pay for sex undecided
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by plessis: 10:55am On Dec 04, 2017
Wrong!.... If she breathes, she's a potential thot..
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by Yourr: 11:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Correct
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by delugajackson: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2017
This is true to some extent

Real niggas don't pay for sex. We go out and get it cause we earned that shīt. Only desperate niggas pay for sex.

And now, this goes out to all them real niggas out there.

Don't do shīt for them bitches. Let me reiterate, don't you do shīt for them bītches. Unless that bītch wanna walk that stroll and get that money, the bītch ain't getting no goddamn thing. And the same goes for exes, besties, side chicks, boos and whatever they call themselves these days.

Its high time these bītches stop putting a price tag on them holes.
Re: ''if It Costs You Money To Sleep With A Woman, She’s A Prostitute” – Reno Omkri by Mowunmiaf: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2017
cc;lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

You Don’t Need To Have Orgasms To Have Good Sex- See Why! / Girlfriend Is Inviting Me As Her Date For A Wedding. Should I Go? / settled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.