Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter (833 Views)

Keyamo Tells Atiku What To Expect From Supreme Court / 2019: We Want More Than SGF, South-west PDP Tells Atiku / 2019: Youths Or Without Youths I Will Still Win Again-- Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by adem30: 11:42am On Dec 04, 2017
'Don't use sentimental empathy on the youths to express your political ambitions' comedian I Go Dye tells Atiku in open letter

The comedian on his IG page, penned down an open letter to former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar, who yesterday returned to PDP as he plans to contest for presidency in 2019. Atiku in a live video on Facebook, berated the APC for ignoring the youths of Nigeria. Read what I Go Dye wrote below

'Don't use sentimental empathy on the youths to express your political ambitions.
Sir, you are one of those that have immensely benefited from Nigeria since your birth in 1946.
Having worked for 20years with the Nigeria Customs where you retired at the age of 43 in 1989 as Deputy Director, your bucket list sure looks good because you were obviously employed at youth 23.
In 1999 you became governor of Adamawa and ultimately the Vice President, all of these you achieved at 53. What did you do during your time in that exalted position? When will the youths like in your time get a chance? am motivated to speak, based on your statement : A party that does not take the youths into account is a dying party.The future belong to young.Please which of the future?
Remarkably, between 1999 and 2007 that you were the Vice president of Nigeria, it is recorded that tertiary institutions witnessed several strikes that wasted seventeen months ,three weeks and three days.Within this period, what did you do?
If social support were given to youths then,their children will be between 18 and 20years during the 2019 elections,obviously they would have willingly voted for you or anyone that you endorse in 2019.This is the essence of making sacrifices for the future generation.
You cannot be credited to have been a philanthropic to the youths.
The recent revocation of the NPA contract with Intel,your company,is the major issue.
As a company either, the people in the region you operated cannot accredit Intel to have provided credible support for the youths or built skills acquisition centers to curb unproductivity as part of it's cooperate social responsibility , which has resulted to many youths embarking on the sub- sahara deserts route treking to Europe,which has claimed many lives.
Your excellency,sir Atiku Abubakar, please don't use sentimental empathy on the youths to express your political ambitions,because by 2019 the youths are preparing to substantiate the real economical,political and progressive change.
I kindly recommend that you should advocate for process that will afford us
the opportunity of a youthful leadership in the 2019 election.Thanks Amb Francis'

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/12/dont-use-sentimental-empathy-on-the-youths-to-express-your-political-ambitions-comedian-i-go-dye-tells-atiku-in-open-letter.html

Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by UbanmeUdie: 11:47am On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

I go dye and this his warri style of blackmail.

I hope it works for him this time, everyone is justling to milk the cow from Adamawa.

If only I go dye was invited by Atiku Abubakar to perform at his son's wedding, too bad, let Bovi and co defend him now or never.
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by jtjohn(m): 11:54am On Dec 04, 2017
Wow! I go dye said it all, if all our celebrity can speak up like this I believe the change we all desire can be achieved.
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by Ebios(m): 11:58am On Dec 04, 2017
Mmmm...
I Go Dye used to be my best comedian until he started cracking dry jokes like AY...
May be because he now has money he doesn't want to make research again for creativity n good humor to keep his fans.

Back to the topic...
Presentation matters a lot. He ought to have talked about what the youths need n cleverly talked about his short comings rather than attacking his faults.
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2017
Money is good.

I go die don fine finish.
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by blackpanda: 12:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anybody following this Atiku is buffoon
bETTER wake up!
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by blackpanda: 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I go dye and this his warri style of blackmail.

I hope it works for him this time, everyone is justling to milk the cow from Adamawa.

If only I go dye was invited by Atiku Abubakar to perform at his son's wedding, too bad, let Bovi and co defend him now or never.

That is how some flies will vow to follow dead body into the grave
Why not counter what he said above with facts rather than remain a sychophant??
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by MORNDEW(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Have we sunk this low as a nation to want to vote in Atiku? As in Atiku.
For new entrants into political discussion, before you want to mortgage your future, ask yourself what did Atiku achieve as a vice president? Answer that and take a decision. Don't because of hunger and hatred mortgage your future and the future of the unborn.

MORNDEW
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by SportBlogger(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Wonder shall never end

Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by riches4me(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Ebios:
Mmmm...
I Go Dye used to be my best comedian until he started cracking dry jokes like AY...
May be because he now has money he doesn't want to make research again for creativity n good humor to keep his fans.

Back to the topic...
Presentation matters a lot. He ought to have talked about what the youths need n cleverly talked about his short comings rather than attacking his faults.
i have marked ur moniker now. u are one of those f00ls and idih0ts that has been liking every single comment on atiku. God will repay u. dont worry.
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by OtunbaChibok(m): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is him speaking the mind of an average youth in this country. Atiku just want to use this youthful message to rub us and navigate his way to the highest office in the land that he has coveted so much.... So unfortunate.

In his entire public life which has spanned over 40 years, when has he vehemently advocated for youth growth until now?

Atiku is just being repackaged ,he belongs to the ruling class who has plunged this country into perpetual stagnation due to greed, selfishness, power hunger and desperation to remain politically relevant.

Anybody expecting anything new from Atiku "if" he ever become a president is blind of reasoning.

Buhari has failed but Atiku has been worse and will remain so.

What irony, how can a 70 year old man be a youth advocate? Simply because he needs youth's votes to achieve his selfish political agenda.

1 Like

Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 04, 2017
I go dye supported buhari. Let him keep shut
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
Atiku is bad for Nigeria but Buhari is worse. These two don't deserve to hold political positions. Atiku should be in Yola overlooking d runnings in ABTI University while Buhari should be in Daura herding cattles.
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by Ebios(m): 2:58pm On Dec 04, 2017
riches4me:

i have marked ur moniker now. u are one of those f00ls and idih0ts that has been liking every single comment on atiku. God will repay u. dont worry.
Naturally, l don't reply mentions of this nature bcus they don't uplift the writer or the reader...

...but for those two f words u used, Jesus Christ has this for u "For l tell u,every idle or foolish word that men shall use, they shall give account of it on the day of Judgment.For, with the mouth, one is condemned...."(Matt 12.36-37)
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
What is 'sentimental empathy' ?

Atiku remains the best of bad choices. That is why I support him. Nigeria can not continue with Jubrin the dullard.
Re: Don't Use Sentimental Empathy On The Youths. I Go Dye Tells Atiku In Open Letter by obo389(m): 3:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
And truth be told, he is saying the truth and he should be commended

(1) (Reply)

Shocking State Of Federal Secretariat In Akwa Ibom / Labour Issues Ultimatum On New Minimum Wage / The Undiluted Truth About Benue Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.