Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter (3849 Views)

14-Year-Old Boy Forced To Marry His Older Girlfriend After Impregnating Her / 17-year-old Boy Set To Marry His 15-year-old Fiancée In Sokoto(pics) / I Will Transfer My Wealth To Any Man Willing To Marry My 24yrs Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by talk2saintify(m): 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2017
How much money would you ask for to marry a woman? But not just any woman – a daughter from one of the largest property managers in Hong Kong. Except, there’s catch

Meet Cecil Chao Sze-tsung

This is a man who managed to build an enormous real estate empire in Hong Kong. He has helped many people by giving them jobs and roofs over their head. However, it’s Cecil who needs help now. And he’s offering money for it!

Mynd44,Lalasticlala

http://www.24hviralphotos.com/hong-kong-billionaire-is-now-offering-180000000-to-any-man-willing-to-marry-his-daughter-9-pics/

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by talk2saintify(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
It all started back in 2012

Five years ago, Cecil gave an offer of $65 million to any man who is willing to marry his daughter Gigi. This eccentric billionaire is famous for doing such things, so nothing strange about that, right?

Well, the offer went up to a whopping $180 million – and the reason why?

Five years ago, Gigi was already in a 9-year-long committed relationship

Gigi was the type of girl who didn’t care for her father’s wealth. Or men… As a matter of fact, she wasn’t interested in marrying any man.

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by talk2saintify(m): 12:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
Over the years, his offer increased to the aforementioned amount

Cecil is a proud and somewhat old-fashioned man who wants (male) heirs to inherit his wealth. However, his daughter Gigi had something else on her mind.

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by talk2saintify(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gigi wrote a letter tho her father Cecil, and the letter was published in the South China Morning Post.

“Dear Daddy,” her letter begins…

“I must have misled you to hope there were other options for me. I know it’s difficult for you to understand how I could feel romantically attracted to a woman; I suppose I can’t really explain it either. It just happens, peacefully and gently, and after so many years, we still love each other very much.”

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by talk2saintify(m): 12:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gigi married her partner Sean in a civil ceremony

Disobeying her father’s wishes, Gigi married her partner the day her father gave his first offer of $65 million. “Now, I’m not asking you to be best of friends; however, it would mean the world to me if you could just not be so terrified of her, and treat her like a normal, dignified human being,” Gigi said.

Despite Cecil’s denial over the years, Gigi still seeks the approval of her father

“I understand it is difficult for you to understand, let alone accept this truth. I’ve spent a lot of time figuring out who I am, what is important in my life, who I love and how best to live life, as an expression of all these questions.”

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by talk2saintify(m): 12:28pm On Dec 04, 2017
Since then, this powerful message from Gigi has crossed the globe

“I am proud of my life, and I would not choose to live it any other way (except also figuring out how to be gentler on the planet). I’m sorry to mislead you to think I was only in a lesbian relationship because there was a shortage of good, suitable men in Hong Kong. There are plenty of good men, they are just not for me.”

Cecil Chao never gave his response to Gigi’s letter

The offer of $180 million is still on the table, and Cecil, known for his extraordinary claims, believes that she’ll “turn around”.

It seems that Cecil, to the eye of the public, is more interested in grabbing the spotlight than imparting a moral lesson – which he lacks the ground for, since the man himself has children with three different women.

So, don’t hold your breath. For now, it looks like Gigi will stay happy (and rich, because Cecil never said “No” to sharing his wealth with her) in her civil marriage.
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by Ellixlimswag(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
God punish that girl wen marry am. a nigga money in the hole
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by marshalldgreat(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
Hmm
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by 7footre(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
I no mind make I marry the two of them walahi...180 USD converted to naira!! holy chit... i'm off to Asia people
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by valgbo(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Old news..... The man removed the tag sef
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by victoronyekwelu(m): 9:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Abeg see me ooh I fit marry him and his extended family ma

1 Like

Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by prodiG(m): 12:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Old news.The girl is a lesbian hence the hefty price tag
Re: Hong Kong Billionaire Offers $180M To Any Man Willing To Marry His Daughter by talk2saintify(m): 10:17am On Dec 05, 2017
valgbo:
Old news..... The man removed the tag sef

Five years ago, Cecil gave an offer of $65 million to any man who is willing to marry his daughter Gigi. This eccentric billionaire is famous for doing such things, so nothing strange about that, right?

Well, the offer went up to a whopping $180 million – and the reason why?

(1) (Reply)

A Naija Woman Chased A Man For Sex? I'm Sorry But I Found This 2 Astounding / Actress Laide Bakare Breaks Silence As Boyfriend Leaks Her Bathroom Video / How Do U Know U Are In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.