Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,280 members, 7,839,385 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE For Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE For Men (433 Views)

Lady In Shock After She Got Dumped By Boyfriend For Not Flushing The Toilet / South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE For Men by Rabomeo(m): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
WARNING: What you are about to read are facts proven to work every single time. Hence, I don’t want anyone who intends to use them to harm women to have access to them. If your intentions are to harm or hurt or break the heart of women, please STOP reading. However, if you want to attract the woman of your dreams and keep her attracted to you, then continue reading.

AT one point or another, everybody ends up getting dumped or a break up for one reason or another, even Brad Pitt.

You know him huh?

So there's absolutely no problem with that. The woman just didn't want to be with you anymore. Perhaps she only wanted the sex and it got boring or maybe she is looking for something more serious. Nobody is 100% compatible with each other and differences are going to occur and relationships will terminate. A lot of “Soulmate” or “the one” Myth flying around. There are many the one for everyone.

That’s story for another day.

But for today, I have a story for you. Once upon a time (please this is not fiction), one of my friends met a charming girl with massive butts. Sexy and hot as hell. Yeah, I mean. Things were going great for the next 6 months and all of a sudden things changed. My friend was in a concert when he received an SMS from his charming girlfriend. She wanted a break up (I sh!t you not fellas).

My friend just read the message and ignored it. He was strong enough to go about his purpose. He made sure he completed what he was out there for and for the next 2 days, he didn’t reply nor texts her to ask what the problem. He completely acted aloof. On the 3rd day, the girl called and started pleading. That’s the grip a strong man can have over a woman.

Thing is, some of you guys just can't handle being dumped by a woman and you feel like you absolutely NEED to get your ex-girlfriend back, or at least make them fall in love with you again, for your own self-validation. I really don’t understand why you’d want to seek validation from a woman.

Anyways, so what exactly do you need to do after a woman breaks up with you?

Should you offer to be friends? HELL NO. that’s obviously not what you want

Should you beg her to get together with you? HELL NO. Do this and I will find you and cut off your P!n!s. Just kidding. But seriously man, DON’T DO IT.

What if you think she is the woman you were destined to be with? - If she is so meant to be with you, she will come back sometime in the future and the ball will be in your court. I hope you know what to do when such a day comes?

What if she was a virgin and you are afraid other guys will take her virginity? - Oh well. Nothing you can do about it. She doesn't feel you anymore so get that into your head!

ONCE a woman dumps you, she thought about it 100 times before she did it. She played it over and over in her head. Most likely she has another guy waiting up in line. Even more often, they usually have a man who is already sleeping with them and taking care of all their needs.

Yes, and she has been telling you but you were not just listening. She just used the notorious breakup protocol on you (The breakup protocol is a secret girls' code that chicks activate when they are about to dump a guy) and you didn't even notice because you were so wrapped up in your feelings for her. But a Man who has gone through the entry level the Game Mastery System just like my friend can easily decode every of her secret language and every move and turn things around FAST.

Once it is over, it is simply OVER.

Do not speak to her anymore.

Do not maintain contact with her anymore.

Do not have her on your friends' list on facebook anymore and don't chat with her on BBM or keep her on BBM.

Here are 5 rules:

1) Delete her phone number.

2) Delete her BBM.

3) Delete her facebook.

4) FORGET about all the websites she goes to and don't stalk her on the internet or worse, in real life.

5) Do not initiate contact. Either on Instagram, internet, real life or over the phone.

Break any of those rules and you have lost the game. Yes, you just got defeated, bro.

Let me explain to you the way women's minds work.

After a woman breaks up with a man, she is UNSURE about her decision (I know you don’t know this. Now you know). Women are very uncertain creatures. Women do not trust themselves. Very few women are extremely self-confident and even those will doubt their decisions a lot of the time.

When growing up, a lot of these women looked up to their fathers to make sure they made the right decisions. Daddy would approve or daddy would disapprove. And that is how they knew they made the right or wrong decision. But, they can't really talk to DADDY about their decisions with men.

So what happens?

Click link below to Continue reading
http://www.jonathanmelody.com/break-up/
Re: The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE For Men by iamJ(m): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
most girls are ugly here, they dont need a guide its a lifestyle
Re: The "Just Got Dumped" GUIDE For Men by Abee79(m): 4:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
She dumped you . . . nah! She just got a better deal! grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

k / Money And Marriage. Love Or Money? / This Information Is Verified. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.