Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. (1330 Views)

10 Red Flags That Show We Are Living In A Prison Planet / I Told My Wife That Her 17 Year Old Sister Is From Hell, But She Won't Listen / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Our beloved country is far away from the rest in almost every aspect.

A South African police caught a street kid with hard drug and arrest him, he was asked to enter the patrol van, he rebuffed . The police pushed and hit him but was immediately told by the people around that they have no right to hit him and they abruptly stop.

That can not happen in my country, here a police will pick up a suspect in the midst of people gathered in a joint, house etc.

But Nigeria police will arrest everything and anything they see around during arrest.

There is no human rights in my county. Here a dirty Street kid will walk in anywhere be it KFC, Steers or even bank and join the queue, same applies to a police man or any other personality.

No amount of money u get from all this rotten politicians is worth the order and sanity of our country.

No bleeping amount, come to SA and see how everything works here, 2015 when I first came here, my orientation about life change, I was not in a hurry to make money thus didn't put my hand in any illegal stuff till date cos I was living in almost perfect environment.

I stayed in a single room in old 6 storey building cos I was broke but the management was almost perfect. We had constantly electricity and water supply.

In addition to that, the shower had both cold n hot water everytime, I never fetch water or scream up or down nepa. This very building had different people both rich and poor. I wipe for my dear country.

We often talked about the exchange rate of naira compared to other currency . What about the value of naira in Nigeria? When was the last time u used or seen coin but it is use every day here by everyone even the men and women with big cars. It also same in
USA.

With 100 rands u can take your girlfriend out here, taxi is 6 rands , one hour of browsing is just 5 rands, with 10rands u can get something tangible to eat, at least u can buy chips and cold drinks.

When I see all this jobless youth applaud this current administration I laugh at the ignorant and foolishness.
Probably u were given some amount of money which your ignorant self think is enough to sell the future of you generations.

No amount is worth it. South Africans complain how zuma is corrupt and protest over any little thing but do u know that every citizen of SA is paid a particular amount as a grant every month until they are 18. Every single one. The government build house for free in the locations for them. Excellent and effective public hospital and schools for free.

But u will chose to vote an incompetent man over another cos u are been given some money or because he is from your tribe.

Durban to Johannesburg is almost like going to lagos from Onitsha but u we never see a single pot holes.
Someone said in the other thread that Ghana has 22 hrs electricity everyday but my 2 years plus here, the light never went off. Yeah! Are u surprised?

The steal our future and give u little money and u come online and scream Sai buhari. Here every nook and cranny is tarred, street light everywhere and working traffic robot. U have no need to shine your shoes cos u only see sand if u go to the beach which is even free.

U can never see all this dead car on the road, u drive a car for years and the body is still sound. Life is so short but we leaving in Hell and will be unfair to send any Nigeria to Hell again.

No police or any force will harass u, u simply sue him for assault, I could go on and on. Nigeria and the rest of the country are world apart.

No place like home, even if u have a citizenship, u will stil be treated as a second class citizen. Thats the bitter truth. Help develop our country from the little u can.

People are not living but surviving everyday In Nigeria.
I left Nigeria 2015 after school but none of my mate is currently doing better, some are even jobless.

I wipe for Nigeria cry

A country where u are harass everyday even as a citizen.
Where the fulanis kill without facing any form of law.
Where the politicians that are made to serve smile while u cry.

TRUEPASS.

4 Likes

Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
Cc Mynd44, lalasticlala let more people read this.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Jochabed(f): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigeria can only be understood by Nigerians.
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
How? Am Nigerian too.
Jochabed:
Nigeria can only be understood by Nigerians.
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by onwuakpachris(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
tell them...
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by onwuakpachris(m): 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2017
lala what are you still waiting for?....this post should forever remain on the promised land till Nigeria becomes better...
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Mansions: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2017
@TruePass send me your number . Let's discuss. I want us to do business
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2017
Pm me.
Mansions:
@TruePass send me your number . Let's discuss. I want us to do business
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by mcdreeezy: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Nigeria is a shithole. Everyone should know this by now.

1 Like

Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Generalkaycee(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
Whoever can survive the stress involved in every institutional/documentation process, etc in Nigeria can survive anywhere.
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Mansions: 4:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
TruePass:
Pm me.

I send you mail but it's not working . Email me at Patric19699 @ gmail . com
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Djdamian(m): 6:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
Generalkaycee:

Whoever can survive the stress involved in every institutional/documentation process, etc in Nigeria can survive anywhere.

its not about surviving in Nigeria,its about living right,enjoying basic amenities,living in a conducive and secured environment,having good health care facilities/personals and so on..Just like the OP stated,this country is backward.The big question is how long shall we remain backwards?,how long shall we keep on surviving in this harsh state of the nation?.God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Nobody: 10:00am On Dec 06, 2017
So backward cry

This post couldn't even make front page but take a look at the front page and tell me if this not front page worthy.

To make a difference it starts from everyone.

Series of thread on non important issues like celebrity life style make front page every now then but this can't.

Not even up to two pages cheesy

Once u open a thread on girls or sex, everyone go show face.

Djdamian:

its not about surviving in Nigeria,its about living right,enjoying basic amenities,living in a conducive and secured environment,having good health care facilities/personals and so on..Just like the OP stated,this country is backward.The big question is how long shall we remain backwards?,how long shall we keep on surviving in this harsh state of the nation?.God help us all.
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Tuksgrad(f): 10:54am On Dec 06, 2017
South Africa is lead by the voice of the people not the leaders, leaders in that country are regarded as servants of the people not the other way round. I live in both my home country Botswana and South Africa but based in Gaborone and I can tell you the government is very scared of the citizens and if the citezens crie out about something the government quickly sorts it out. My point is that; Nigerians need to rule over the the leaders and not the other way round. I've been to Nigeria a couple of times and I observed that the youth is quiet passive and if the youth don't take charge like they do in south Africa then you are in trouble. You live in south africa, have you seen the number of young people in their parliament?

3 Likes

Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by fuckpro: 5:03am On Dec 11, 2017
Tuksgrad:
South Africa is lead by the voice of the people not the leaders, leaders in that country are regarded as servants of the people not the other way round. I live in both my home country Botswana and South Africa but based in Gaborone and I can tell you the government is very scared of the citizens and if the citezens crie out about something the government quickly sorts it out. My point is that; Nigerians need to rule over the the leaders and not the other way round. I've been to Nigeria a couple of times and I observed that the youth is quiet passive and if the youth don't take charge like they do in south Africa then you are in trouble. You live in south africa, have you seen the number of young people in their parliament?
...the common Nigerians love to live long but miserable life
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Tuksgrad(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
fuckpro:
...the common Nigerians love to live long but miserable life

Then you people will forever live in a state of underelopement until you are ready to man up. Funny enough you are the only africans who are known to blow your own horns ; "this country is lazy " ," this country is cowardly ", but you run to countries of lazy and cowardly people instead of maning like they do in their own countries. Just curious, what is stopping you from atleast cleaning up your environment ? I mean seriously .

1 Like

Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by fuckpro: 6:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Then you people will forever live in a state of underelopement until you are ready to man up. Funny enough you are the only africans who are known to blow your own horns ; "this country is lazy " ," this country is cowardly ", but you run to countries of lazy and cowardly people instead of maning like they do in their own countries. Just curious, what is stopping you from atleast cleaning up your environment ? I mean seriously .
...well am not in that category if I rebel I will be treated like nnamdi kanu and the masses will hibernate once more
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Tuksgrad(f): 8:25am On Dec 12, 2017
fuckpro:
...well am not in that category if I rebel I will be treated like nnamdi kanu and the masses will hibernate once more

Well then , I guess the masses don't mind the status quo and only want to complain on social media. I guess to each it's own . Are you based in Nigeria or south africa?
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by fuckpro: 8:32am On Dec 12, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Well then , I guess the masses don't mind the status quo and only want to complain on social media. I guess to each it's own . Are you based in Nigeria or south africa?
...South Africa
Re: We Are Not In Hell But We Are Living In Hell. by Tuksgrad(f): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
fuckpro:
...South Africa

Lol , ok.

(1) (Reply)

One Cannot Be Poor In Peace Again? I Tire Oooo / The Question Men Never Ask ; Why Have You Agreed To Marry Me? / Unhappily Married...what Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.