Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,783 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman (1084 Views)

9 Things You Should Never Say To A Divorced Woman / Should I Marry A Divorced Woman? What You Need To Know / Is It Okay To Date A Divorced Woman With A Child? I Met Her Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by alwayscool: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
Is it advisable to marry a divorced woman having 2 small kids, can she be trusted, can she cheat on back of me,
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by NwaAmaikpe: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Is it advisable to buy a land in dispute?

If you answer my question, you have answered yours.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by madridguy(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
If you're single, never been married with no kid please don't attempt it because you will regret for the rest of your life.

alwayscool:
Is it advisable to marry a divorced woman having 2 small kids, can she be trusted, can she cheat on back of me,

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by Tapout(m): 7:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

this your comment done shock me sha

Op I agree with this fellow just this once
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by BiafranBushBoy: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
You are committing adultery.

If she can divorce her husband, then she can do same to you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by Evablizin(f): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
cheesy
HARD TRUTH. SECONDED.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by holytribe(m): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
You are committing adultery.

If she can divorce her husband, then she can do same to you.

What if her husband divorced her?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by BiafranBushBoy: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
holytribe:

What if her husband divorced her?

Y was she divorced? I am not trying to blame one woman...

Including the man. Avoid anybody that has divorcee to his/her name.

It never ends well..
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by dnoable08: 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
I'd say it depends on the rationale behind her divorce, how long she's been divorced and probably her age might also be an important factor
Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2017
Anyways Op, the character of the divorced woman is what matters most.

What if she was in an abusive relationship and she wasnt ready to die in her husband's house or not ready to kill her husband, so she can be free from his abuse. Will u then blame her , brand her for life as a bad woman for freeing herself from a volatile situation through the court of law?
Divorced people have the right to love again and remarry if they choose to.
If you can't handle the truth, that she's divorced and u prefer heaps of lies. Then it's a pity u don't deserve her. Free her to be with someone who understands what she must have gone through.
I know of a popular pastor who married a divorced woman. They are together with her kids from her first marriage and kids she have with him, now heading to 20years of marriage and they are still waxing stronger.
They are very successful and happy together as a couple. No slander from either parties.

So what am I saying?

Been divorced does not make one a bad wife or a bad husband. Things happen in marriage Thats beyond our control. That's life sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable To Marry A Divorced Woman by MhizzAJ(f): 8:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
The fact that a woman is divorced doesn't mean she has bad characters or qualities

You have to find out why she was divorced in the first place

(1) (Reply)

Could It Be She's Pregnant For Him Or What?? / Photo: 33-year-old Man 'rapes' His Neighbor's Two Hens To Death In Kenya / That Very Sex Doll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.