Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly (36007 Views)

Dear 2017 Pre-selected Applicant, Good Evening, Please See The News Below. Ki / Dear 2017 pre-selected applicant, News and Updates on your physical verification / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by mcemmy900(m): 4:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Please, who is in Ibadan. Av dey started verification @all
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by OlamartDynasty(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
mercyp001:

Bro,pls what is d latest on physical verification in Ekiti state., my brother is also one of d preselected candidates in Ado Ekiti,pls,i will appreciate updates from u. Thanks bro.

The list is now out and pasted at the LGA.... He can go and check.... Verification starts on friday
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by beldad(f): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
please has physical verification started in Enugu
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by mercyp001(f): 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
OlamartDynasty:

The list is now out and pasted at the LGA.... He can go and check.... Verification starts on friday
thanks so much sir.
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by enekwesylvia: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
beldad:
please has physical verification started in Enugu
yes
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by Clemzzz(m): 5:08am On Dec 14, 2017
mcemmy900:
Please, who is in Ibadan. Av dey started verification @all

Yes it has started in Ibadan. I did mine yesterday at Ibadan North East LG.

1 Like

Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by Makanjuola89: 5:16am On Dec 14, 2017
Please who has done his/her verification in Lagos island local government? Where is the venue and what time do they start each day? Thanks for your anticipated kind response.
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by theophorus(m): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Clemzzz:

Yes it has started in Ibadan. I did mine yesterday at Ibadan North East LG.

Please can you give me direction to Lagelu Local Government Secretariat.

Please anyone with the direction from Iwo Road/Akobo/Ojo

Thanks.
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by holax4real(m): 7:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by Chrisjane(f): 8:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Makanjuola89:
Please who has done his/her verification in Lagos island local government? Where is the venue and what time do they start each day? Thanks for your anticipated kind response.

Eti-Osa local govt's PV is at Obalende local govt. Is ongoing.
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by wowfairy(f): 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2017
yebokos:
PV started yesterday in Ilorin south. List was pasted on walls. Good luck
please where is ilorin south local government address and how do I get there from challenge please and thank you
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by geodemainguy(m): 2:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Am done with physical verification, please what's the next stage? I hope they will pay us this December stipend?
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by faith123456(f): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Pls when registering, i filled Ughelli North on my profile, but now names are out and i just checked, my name came out but it is stating Anochia North and not Ughelli North, What should i do, and where should i go for my screening pls, am very confused, i only have Ughelli Local Govt of Origin, and i guess it is a mistake on their part. Thanks for ur advice
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by feezy11(m): 5:26pm On Dec 16, 2017
faith123456:
Pls when registering, i filled Ughelli North on my profile, but now names are out and i just checked, my name came out but it is stating Anochia North and not Ughelli North, What should i do, and where should i go for my screening pls, am very confused, i only have Ughelli Local Govt of Origin, and i guess it is a mistake on their part. Thanks for ur advice
Preselection has nothing to do with local government of origin, it was based on local government of residence. I will advice u go to Anochia north for ur physical verification because that's where you will find ur name.
Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by agaba(m): 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please who ever have access to the NPower coordinators should help pass information to them to know that a lot of per-selected candidates were not given opportunity for physical verification which closed on the 4th of January 2017.

My relative had a bad experience under Bwari in FCT, They went for verification almost everyday in December and were always told to come back. There was a day after they left, a list of candidate for physical verification was pasted but before the next morning the whole list was tore and a lot of the candidate could not see their numbers to proceed for verification. They were asked to come back on 2nd January 2017 due to the Christmas crisis in Bwari and when they went they didn't see anybody until they could not be verified.

Throughout the process of verification, there was no formal communication from the officials to candidates. My relative came back crying that even 30K job, Nigeria factor will not allow her get it? I had to assure her that I will follow up. I have sent tweet to @npower_ng but there is no response. Please help so that she don't loose this opportunity

1 Like

Re: Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly by 2nioshine(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
agaba:
Please who ever have access to the NPower coordinators should help pass information to them to know that a lot of per-selected candidates were not given opportunity for physical verification which closed on the 4th of January 2017

My relative had a bad experience under Bwari in FCT, They went for verification almost everyday in December and were always told to come back. There was a day after they left, a list of candidate for physical verification was pasted but before the next morning the whole list was tore and a lot of the candidate could not see their numbers to proceed for verification. They were asked to come back on 2nd January 2017 due to the Christmas crisis in Bwari and when they went they didn't see anybody until they could not be verified.

Throughout the process of verification, there was no formal communication from the officials to candidates. My relative came back crying that even 30K job, Nigeria factor will not allow her get it? I had to assure her that I will follow up. I have sent tweet to @npower_ng but there is no response. Please help so that she don't loose this opportunity
Maybe you should correct the date. And contact them again

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Keystone Bank Entry Level Salary / 'Ko Bata Fun Egbe': Will You Pack C.Ronaldo's Shoes For #5million Weekly? / Husband Of Woman Who Carried Placard Rejects KBK Foundation's Job, Wants N200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.