Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Unconditional Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unconditional Love (1092 Views)

Is There Such A Thing As 'true, Unconditional Love' From Women? / Unconditional Love Is a Scam. / Does Unconditional Love Exist In romantic relationships in Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unconditional Love by IAMSASHY(f): 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
Yet another prove that true love still lives

Re: Unconditional Love by MissWrite(f): 9:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
Congrats to them.

But we all have our handicaps and imperfections. Some people just have more visible one's than others. And sometimes you only need to get close enough to know. So, when we patronize this couple by calling their love 'unconditional', simply because it didn't stand on the condition of fully formed legs, we give ourselves too much credit. We should say that about all couples bold enough to walk down the aisle together.

1 Like

Re: Unconditional Love by Gucciboiy: 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
dey there dey decieve yaself
Re: Unconditional Love by Gucciboiy: 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
MissWrite:
Congrats to them.

But we all have our handicaps and imperfections. Some people just have more visible one's than others. And sometimes you only need to get close enough to know. So, when we patronize this couple by calling their love 'unconditional', simply because it didn't stand on the condition of fully formed legs, we give ourselves too much credit. We should say that about all couples bold enough to walk down the aisle together.
and you be writing epistle, nothing dey like marriage nor love, na contract e be.
Re: Unconditional Love by iamJ(m): 9:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
with her ugly face, she is lucky self, that som1 married her
Re: Unconditional Love by MissWrite(f): 9:16pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gucciboiy:
and you be writing epistle, nothing dey like marriage nor love, na contract e be.

What, you don't believe in love?
Re: Unconditional Love by Gucciboiy: 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2017
MissWrite:

What, you don't believe in love?
Yes, cuz the ones who claim to "love" you will stab you later.
Re: Unconditional Love by MissWrite(f): 9:26pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gucciboiy:
Yes, cuz the ones who claim to "love" you will stab you later.

Lol! Love is always a risk. When you love someone, you give them the power to hurt you. And sometimes they do even without intending to, because you're so open. But you know what they say: Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. So don't be cynical. Take the sunshine with the rain, the joy with the pain. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unconditional Love by Gucciboiy: 9:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
MissWrite:

Lol! Love is always a risk. When you love someone, you give them the power to hurt you. And sometimes they do even without intending to, because you're so open. But you know what they say: Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all. So don't be cynical. Take the sunshine with the rain, the joy with the pain. smiley
No, No and No, I don't want joy in the midst of pains, I want JOY alone and moreover where will you get the joy from after someone has sent you to the ground, ion want that kind of joy.
Re: Unconditional Love by hibiscus76(f): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Whatever rocks her boat..
Re: Unconditional Love by MissWrite(f): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gucciboiy:
No, No and No, I don't want joy in the midst of pains, I want JOY alone and moreover where will you get the joy from after someone has sent you to the ground, ion want that kind of joy.

Lmao! grin. Alright...to each his own. But you're missing out when you close yourself up. Playing it safe is just a way to be dead while breathing.
Re: Unconditional Love by Gucciboiy: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2017
MissWrite:

Lmao! grin. Alright...to each his own. But you're missing out when you close yourself up. Playing it safe is just a way to be dead while breathing.
Errm someone can still have a girlfrnd, but it doesn't mean it will lead to marriage on my own aspect.

Afterall a female said it's wrong to breastfeed a male child, saying it's an abomination to her if she has a male child, I was trying to see the sense in it but I couldn't find any, WOMEN Revolution is coming, we all need to be prepared.
Re: Unconditional Love by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2018
IAMSASHY:
Yet another prove that true love still lives
Fine girl.

(1) (Reply)

I Like A Girl And I Asked Her Out,but She Refused! Pls Help? / When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever / "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.