Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever (1093 Views)

If You Have SEX With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. - DNA Mystery / If You Have Sex With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever. / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever by Antoeni(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2018
*When you have sex with a man you have his DNA living in you forever*

A research by university of Seattle USA has proven that and there is now a greater understanding of why God asked us not to have sex before we get married.

this research proves that any man a woman has sex with leaves a part of his DNA in the woman. the man who has had more sex with her leaves more of his DNA in the woman. so when a woman ovulates the eggs that she produces contains more of other DNAs.

so we need to educate the girl child to remain a virgin till marriage.

this proves the bible statement that the two shall be one. and anytime you have sex with another man you become one with that man and carry the man's DNA. At some point when you have too many of the male DNA in you, you change because your cells are changing. that also proves why when a married couples leave together for a long time they end up looking alike. the woman's DNA changes when she has sex with men. this is very serious. the world should know this and stop this sex promotions.

It is bad than good. Unfortunately women are the victims. My research found this in many other research articles mostly released this year. So it is new and we all have to know.

The fact is women retain DNA from every man they have slept with. Cells transferred from a man to a woman during intercourse become integrated into the woman's body after sex, every single time they have sex.

this study found the presence of genetically distinct male cells in the brain of women. this also means these other male cells will be found in a fetus when the woman gets pregnant. This is called microchimerism.

Every male you absorb sperm from becomes a living part of your life. Sperm is alive. It is living cells. It enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine.
Stop experimenting with sex.
When the sperm enters a woman it swims until it hits a wall and then seeps into your flesh. If it in your mouth, it can get into your nasal areas, behind your eyes and even your inner ear. It then enters your bloodstream stream and collects in your brain and spine. You can never get rid of it. It becomes a part of you forever. These are the true consequences of sexual intercourse.
Original research is from University of Seattle and Fred Hutchinson cancer research center. They accidentally found This when they were researching to find why pregnant women carrying son's get men neurological diseases.

This is real and not a joke. Stop having sex if u are not married. The consequences of doing this is devastating.
Re: When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever by Herdsmen: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2018
Lala show!
Re: When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 03, 2018
So you are telling me that all the gals I have bleeped have my DNA. Hmmm, lemme count them, 1,2,3,4,...

1 Like

Re: When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever by Preshy561(f): 11:10am On Apr 03, 2018
woow so I have dangote's dna??

1 Like

Re: When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever by tallskinnyperv(m): 11:20am On Apr 03, 2018
Preshy561:
woow so I have dangote's dna??
yh... he bleeped ur ass....
Re: When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever by boyjo: 2:35pm On Apr 03, 2018
Hm!
Re: When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever by 1121: 3:02pm On Apr 03, 2018
This may be true. Let us reason it this way; if scientists say only one out of the numerious sperm cells released during sex fertilizes the egg of a woman to become pregnancy. What happens to other perm cells. They may b the ones going into blood stream and otmher body parts according to this researcher.

1 Like

Re: When You Have Sex With A Man You Have His DNA Living In You Forever by coolh3ad(m): 3:17pm On Apr 03, 2018
Antoeni:
*When you have sex with a man you have his DNA living in you forever*

A research by university of Seattle USA has proven that and there is now a greater understanding of why God asked us not to have sex before we get married.

this research proves that any man a woman has sex with leaves a part of his DNA in the woman. the man who has had more sex with her leaves more of his DNA in the woman. so when a woman ovulates the eggs that she produces contains more of other DNAs.

so we need to educate the girl child to remain a virgin till marriage.

this proves the bible statement that the two shall be one. and anytime you have sex with another man you become one with that man and carry the man's DNA. At some point when you have too many of the male DNA in you, you change because your cells are changing. that also proves why when a married couples leave together for a long time they end up looking alike. the woman's DNA changes when she has sex with men. this is very serious. the world should know this and stop this sex promotions.

It is bad than good. Unfortunately women are the victims. My research found this in many other research articles mostly released this year. So it is new and we all have to know.

The fact is women retain DNA from every man they have slept with. Cells transferred from a man to a woman during intercourse become integrated into the woman's body after sex, every single time they have sex.

this study found the presence of genetically distinct male cells in the brain of women. this also means these other male cells will be found in a fetus when the woman gets pregnant. This is called microchimerism.

Every male you absorb sperm from becomes a living part of your life. Sperm is alive. It is living cells. It enters your bloodstream and collects in your brain and spine.
Stop experimenting with sex.
When the sperm enters a woman it swims until it hits a wall and then seeps into your flesh. If it in your mouth, it can get into your nasal areas, behind your eyes and even your inner ear. It then enters your bloodstream stream and collects in your brain and spine. You can never get rid of it. It becomes a part of you forever. These are the true consequences of sexual intercourse.
Original research is from University of Seattle and Fred Hutchinson cancer research center. They accidentally found This when they were researching to find why pregnant women carrying son's get men neurological diseases.

This is real and not a joke. Stop having sex if u are not married. The consequences of doing this is devastating.

Even with condom? . You don't mean it abeg....

(1) (Reply)

I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) / Please Help Me Choose My Outfit - Clothes, Pants And Underwear / Is It Safe To Bleep Cousion Brothers Wife Without Protection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.