Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) (4533 Views)

Caption This Photo Of A Soldier And His New Bride. / New Bride Mocked After Sharing These Photos From Her Traditional Wedding / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 04, 2017
oya o NLs

you marry new wife and u meet am like dis inside kitchen for the first day of cooking for you after forming la porch for u....

what will you do?

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by phintohlar(f): 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
What do you mean? Who does that.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Daniel2289(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2017
U educate her.

3 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by OVA200(m): 11:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
I will laugh till am exhausted
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Add her clothes join for d fire
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by UbanmeUdie: 11:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
shocked

Lol,

Na to just give her cocoyam roast join o.

You can take a girl out of the village, but you can't take the village out of her.

Most of them out there are as crude as the lady in the pic.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by smulti(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
phintohlar:
What do you mean? Who does that.
is that picture Photoshoped .
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Telsa(m): 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chai ! a go quench de fire o. she go complete am outside.
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin
Ooh laaawd... grin

Maybe i will do that to piss him off a lil bit... cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
i go off everytin with extinguisher o!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Nobody: 1:43am On Dec 05, 2017
Daniel2289:
U educate her.
ehhen?

Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Nobody: 1:44am On Dec 05, 2017
ceejayx:
Add her clothes join for d fire
Taink u
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by ehinmowo: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2017
She must hv been under serious spell. Call prayer warriors. Or u successfully married a girl from KUVUKI land
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by bayocanny: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin Ooh laaawd... grin

Maybe i will do that to piss him off a lil bit... cheesy
You dare not grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Olazzeedris(m): 10:33am On Dec 05, 2017
Although it can't happen but in other hands if happen she need to b orientate!
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Treasure17(m): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2017
Lol. I will definitely give her a serious lecture on how things work in the kitchen.
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by vivie01(f): 10:38am On Dec 05, 2017
That means that's what you use yourself maybe as alternative 'cos she couldn't have come to your house with firewood in the first place. You will have to put her through on how to use gas.
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 05, 2017
na becos kerosine nor dey or gas don down....so tell her well done dear.
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by ufuosman(m): 11:21am On Dec 05, 2017
Educate her on Ow to use gas
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by GraveMan(m): 12:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
She Cant Be Dumb To The Extent Of Making A Firewood Inside The Furnished Kitchen
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Northernonyenku(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
Dats what happens when u live far away n ur parents insist on getting a decent village wife for u..� for me I will simply bundle her back b4 she decides d electronics r dirty n needs to be washed
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by phintohlar(f): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
smulti:

is that picture Photoshoped .
which picture?
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by addictiv(m): 3:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
Northernonyenku:
Dats what happens when u live far away n ur parents insist on getting a decent village wife for u..� for me I will simply bundle her back b4 she decides d electronics r dirty n needs to be washed
kukuma kill me.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
gringrin Goodbye. Immediate Divorce.
Re: What Will You Do If Your New Bride Does This?(photo) by idibe24(m): 5:36am On Jan 06, 2018
dat is Hw dy train her in d village, do not blame her.

(1) (Reply)

Viral Pre-wedding Pic That Has Broken The Net / After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material / How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.