Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material (4531 Views)

JAPA: 10 Reasons Why You Can't Find Love In The UK / What Is Your Opinion On A Girl Making The First Move? / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Towncrier007(m): 5:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
I stayed of relationships for a while because of brokenness, now I've made the money,bought good car for myself, expensive outfit but simple always though, I'm a very meek and respectful young man,that thinks it's time to get a wife.

But right now I can't see a girl who's a wife material, although the nature of my work keeps me off town for long. Now I'm seriously looking out for one.
My kind of woman;
God fearing.....
Beautiful.... fair in complexion, with good curves,and good brains
Loyal....
Neat...
Who can love my family,and at same time be domestic
Pls is this too hard to find?
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by SUPERPACK: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
you are not ready to marry.

10 Likes

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by SirMichael1: 5:55pm On Aug 11, 2018
grin

Hard to find? Of course not.

I'll tell you where to find them (I used 'them' 'cause these qualities can't be found in just one woman. I am not stupid)

1. God fearing reside in churches after they turn 30. To meet them, just go to your local pastor and they'll tell you what time they normally arrive to cry

2. Beautiful? I can't relate with your definition of beauty which is fair in complexion and curvy. No one is less beautiful, just unwise, near-wise, wise and really wise (that's my definition of beauty)

3. Loyal?? I don't wanna talk about this. If I go by your definition of beauty and god-fearing requirement, you won't see this particular character in one lady. They don't exist no more.

4. Neat too?? Is it the slay queens who have made a pact with their pads never to throw them out until after 3 days of use?

Truth is, you can't find ladies like this as full package. And if you do, they aren't of marriageable age. Just teens entering their youthful stage where they become uncontrollable and spiteful.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Towncrier007(m): 6:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
SUPERPACK:
you are not ready to marry.
So u are ready to stay with a lady that lacks these features?
I ain't desperate, I only need to settle for the best.

3 Likes

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Merimental(m): 6:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
drop dat list abegi...na angel u WAN marry..somtimes our joy truly lies wit imperfections around us...only GOD is flawless.

2 Likes

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by IamAirforce1: 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tags Babyforever
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by tee59(f): 6:12pm On Aug 11, 2018
It is possible. You can still get a lady of your choice if only you can pray and looks beyond your class.

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Towncrier007(m): 6:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
tee59:
It is possible. You can still get a lady of your choice if only you can pray and looks beyond your class.
Thanks for this
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Babyforever(f): 8:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:
Tags Babyforever
cheesy
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by IamAirforce1: 8:17pm On Aug 11, 2018
Babyforever:
cheesy

You like "made men" so I tagged you grin
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Babyforever(f): 8:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:

You like "made men" so I tagged you grin
But you're made nah wink lipsrsealed
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
Merimental:
drop dat list abegi...na angel u WAN marry..somtimes our joy truly lies wit imperfections around us...only GOD is flawless.

He can get that and even more.

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 11, 2018
Oya highqueen come an help a niggacheesy. Op said he's rich but he's single and seriously looking for a helpmatecheesy. Op hope u dey ride a clean muranocheesy..or abi na venza u get?

2 Likes

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
Towncrier007:
I stayed of relationships for a while because of brokenness, now I've made the money,bought good car for myself, expensive outfit but simple always though, I'm a very meek and respectful young man,that thinks it's time to get a wife.

But right now I can't see a girl who's a wife material, although the nature of my work keeps me off town for long. Now I'm seriously looking out for one.
My kind of woman;
God fearing.....
Beautiful.... fair in complexion, with good curves,and good brains
Loyal....
Neat...
Who can love my family,and at same time be domestic
Pls is this too hard to find?

Don't worry. You'll find a woman who has these qualities and will even surpass them. Be patient. There's someone for everyone.

3 Likes

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

He can get that and even more.
apply naucheesy. U are lightskinned and attractive and op is looking for an attractive lightskinned girl plus God fearingcheesy.
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
tee59:
look beyond his class? So u want op to marry meat seller or agbo seller abi?cheesy. Ok if i suggest for u to marry a man wey dey do bricklayer or push wheelbarrow for market i know u will give me d evil eye.

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
apply naucheesy. U are lightskinned and attractive and op is looking for an attractive lightskinned girl plus God fearingcheesy.

Lol. I shall pass o!

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by SirMichael1: 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't worry. You'll find a woman who has these qualities and will even surpass them. Be patient. There's someone for everyone.

Don't deceive the poor soul, there's no woman with those descriptions except if he's gonna create one.

You yourself should know this.

lefulefu:

He also said good brain and curves

2 Likes

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:33pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
look beyond his class? So u want op to marry meat seller or agbo seller abi?cheesy. Ok if i suggest for u to marry a man wey dey do bricklayer or push wheelbarrow for market i know u will give me d evil eye.

Lol. This is funny.
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by IamAirforce1: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
Babyforever:
But you're made nah wink lipsrsealed

Lol
Come and lets "chop" my money together
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
SirMichael1:

Don't deceive the poor soul, there's no woman with those descriptions except if he's gonna create one.

Kay way! There are women who has such qualities. They're just rare, and that' was why I said he should be patient.

There are diamonds in the dirt.

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. I shall pass o!
dont be scaredcheesy..op is not a kidnapper.i can vouch for himcheesy.
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
SirMichael1:

He also said good brain and curves
na wao.. Girl must be light skinned, intelligent,has curves,must be God fearing.. Only one girl to have all this ooshocked. Op is not seriouscheesy.

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Babyforever(f): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Lol
Come and lets "chop" my money together
Hope say your girlfriend no go beat me ooo :-D
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by SirMichael1: 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Kay way! There are women who has such qualities. They're just rare, and that' was why I said he should be patient.

There are diamonds in the dirt.

Lol. How many dirt will you have to take home before you finally get the diamond, if truly there be diamonds?

4 Likes

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by SirMichael1: 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
na wao.. Girl must be light skinned, intelligent,has curves,must be God fearing.. Only one girl to have all this ooshocked. Op is not seriouscheesy.

He has the money but where are the ladies?

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by Uchenaija: 8:44pm On Aug 11, 2018
Dear Op, is that why you're following all the girls on Nairaland...I can feel your pain

Piece of advice: Love is blind. If you know you know

1 Like

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by agbonkamen(f): 8:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
So no wife material for Balogun market...... Btw all these guys looking for wife material are they even husband materials

3 Likes

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by GrammarNazi1(m): 8:47pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Oya highqueen come an help a niggacheesy. Op said he's rich but he's single and seriously looking for a helpmatecheesy. Op hope u dey ride a clean muranocheesy..or abi na venza u get?
wink
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:48pm On Aug 11, 2018
SirMichael1:

Lol. How many dirt will you have to take home before you finally get the diamond, if truly there be diamonds?

He doesn't have to take them home. Can't he just be friends to access character?

I noticed something. You are very opinionated. smiley

2 Likes

Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
lefulefu:
dont be scaredcheesy..op is not a kidnapper.i can vouch for himcheesy.

Lefulefu, lemme o. cheesy
Re: After Making The Money,i Still can't Find These Quality Of A Wife Material by IamAirforce1: 8:51pm On Aug 11, 2018
Babyforever:
Hope say your girlfriend no go beat me ooo :-D

Na away match we go play grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Senator's Son Exposed In A Hotel In Abuja, Lavishly Spending On Girls / Shocking Video: Man Got Trapped Inside His Wife's V While Making Love To Her / Please I Need Your Advice My Neighbour Girlfriend Is On Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.