Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist (1692 Views)

This Is What Happens When A Man Meets A Smarter Girl (VIDEO) / Joro Olumofin: 20 Things A Guy Shouldn't Do Or Ask When He Meets A Lady / 20 Things A Lady Shouldn’t Do When She Meets A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by drestoneokuta(m): 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2017
Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
congrats. but excuse me, I thought some lab chemicals like hydrogen peroxide can whiten the teeth ni?

2 Likes

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2017
grin

Best wishes...

1 Like

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
jamariwolf:
congrats. but excuse me, I thought some lab chemicals like hydrogen peroxide can whiten the teeth ni?
What is wrong with the teeth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 04, 2017
NoFavors:
What is wrong with the teeth?
lol
Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 04, 2017
jamariwolf:
lol
you people are too negative smh

1 Like

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
NoFavors:
smh
jacksparrow wetin na
Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
I wish them a happy and fulfilling married life

With the level of evil being perpetuated by ladies of today, I pray that this kind of calamity doesn't befall you

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is sooo lovely.

1 Like

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by BiafranBushBoy: 11:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
Chai... cry

Together forever...

I wish you guys the best, I am coming right after you guys!!

1 Like

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
jamariwolf:
jacksparrow wetin na
shocked who's this?
Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by drestoneokuta(m): 12:03am On Dec 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
I wish them a happy married life

With the level of evil being perpetuated by ladies of today, I hope this kind of calamity doesn't befall the young man
Amin Jesu, Na this topic go make front page no b obituary or divorce. I know her up to 30%. I'll keep knowing her 1% more has we celebrate each anniversary hopefully. God bless our union and thank you.

1 Like

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by tosyne2much(m): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2017
drestoneokuta:

Amin Jesu, Na this topic go make front page no or divorce. I know her up to 30%. I'll keep knowing her 1% more has we celebrate each anniversary hopefully. God bless our union and thank you.
I wish you well brother. Happy married life in advance

1 Like

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by JayCynic(m): 12:23am On Dec 05, 2017
Look at the man's face in the Second picture, it looks as if you guys banged acrobatic style in the lab, and he cant just wait to press breast again.

1 Like

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by TheManofTomorrow(m): 4:23am On Dec 05, 2017
You don't look one bit older than her. I now see reasons why guys are advised to marry ladies younger than they are.

Perfect union. Happy married life in advance.
May your marriage last longer than olumo rock.

3 Likes

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Pappyto: 4:29am On Dec 05, 2017
Marital bliss and 8 set of twins.(Amen)

1 Like

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Jayne07(f): 5:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Pappyto:
Marital bliss and 8 set of twins.(Amen)

8 ke? You wan kill me

1 Like

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Pappyto: 5:41am On Dec 05, 2017
Jayne07:

8 ke? You wan kill me
grin grin grin
Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2017
NoFavors:
shocked who's this?
shocked sorry I can't tell you Stfuayg. you'll find out on your own with time.
Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 05, 2017
jamariwolf:
shocked sorry I can't tell you Stfuayg. you'll find out on your own with time.
hmmmm That's creepy
Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Macgreat(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2017
kiss
Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by Blackhawk01: 12:14pm On Dec 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
I wish them a happy and fulfilling married life

With the level of evil being perpetuated by ladies of today, I pray that this kind of calamity doesn't befall you

Sir, you forgot to address the domestic violence carried out by the "men of today".

HML to the couple, every bad counselor or evil pastor will be far from your new home ijn... Amen! kiss

2 Likes

Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by habsydiamond(m): 2:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Na to match be that oooo
Re: When A Chemist Meets A Microbiologist by drestoneokuta(m): 1:57am On Dec 09, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Think! / Who Wants To Be My Friend Offline?? / Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.