Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,912 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya (1698 Views)

Billionaire Son Kiddwaya Chokes Erica Till Her Pu*sy Gets Wet!!! See Video / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya by indulge01: 1:58am On Sep 01, 2018
Lady chokes to death while having sex in Kenya
As seen on Twitter

See more details and photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/lady-chokes-to-death-while-having-sex-in-kenya/
Re: Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya by Caseless: 2:04am On Sep 01, 2018
grin
Re: Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya by chiommy123(f): 2:15am On Sep 01, 2018
hmmmm. Ok
Re: Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Seems some folks are hell bent on doing amebo on Kenya, Zimbabwe and Uganda. I don't blame them though, those goons can't go a day without making it to front pages of dailies with some weird news. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya by RichardRandy: 3:06am On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
hmmmm. Ok
Seems u love sex a lot for u to be awake by this time
Re: Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya by chiommy123(f): 3:08am On Sep 01, 2018
RichardRandy:

Seems u love sex a lot for u to be awake by this time
how is sex related to my being awake by this time
Re: Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya by RichardRandy: 3:10am On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
how is sex related to my being awake by this time

There is high chance thet Any lady that keeps awake in d night online loves sex.
Because thats mostly when the naughtiness side of humans awakens.
U love sex, Chioma even though u may deny it
U love sex a lot

1 Like

Re: Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya by chiommy123(f): 3:21am On Sep 01, 2018
RichardRandy:

There is high chance thet Any lady that keeps awake in d night online loves sex.
Because thats mostly when the naughtiness side of humans awakens.
U love sex, Chioma even though u may deny it
U love sex a lot
nothing like that bro and the way you're putting it to me as in you are very sure. Anyways for the record I slept early its only natural I'll wake up in the middle of the night instead of watching my ceiling I decided to check stuffs here and know if miss sleep will come again. So you what are you doing here by this time

2 Likes

Re: Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya by Mruwa1(m): 7:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Na wah d babe wan swallow d dick ni..?
Re: Lady Chokes To Death While Having Sex In Kenya by RichardRandy: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2018
chiommy123:
nothing like that bro and the way you're putting it to me as in you are very sure. Anyways for the record I slept early its only natural I'll wake up in the middle of the night instead of watching my ceiling I decided to check stuffs here and know if miss sleep will come again. So you what are you doing here by this time

Lol ok, o.
I was doing research grin

(1) (Reply)

Flimsy Excuses Naija Guys Give For Not Having A Girlfriend / How Did You Woo Your Girlfriend, When And How Did She Say Yes? / Boob & Butt !! Man Shares Plenty After Sex Photos Of Dozens Of Women Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.