Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” (24931 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by zombieHUNTER: 7:31am On Dec 05, 2017
chilet4cici:
I don't know how to say this because of shame, please nairlanders i need help with my rent as am typing now my land lady has given me till Saturday or throw me out i have been able to get who will buy my phone for 20k all i need is just about 15k please anyone that can help me with anything no amount is little. God will bless you

This learner again?
Local gee grin

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by SalamRushdie: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2017
MayorofLagos:
If NURTW has a party platform, and Atiku believes he will get their nomination, trust me he will become member and turn to agbero.

Thats how much he wants Presidency....he is blinded by his ego. grin

What is the failed Buhari blinded by ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by victorazyvictor(m): 7:47am On Dec 05, 2017
MaryWorshipper:
Sharap woman, na we nigerians dey push am, we luv am

U and Ur family u mean
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 7:49am On Dec 05, 2017
MaryWorshipper:
and who is the we? You better speak for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by codslic: 7:51am On Dec 05, 2017
What about all the Macrons that have occupied political posts as governors,assembly speakers, reps speakers. We have had many about 40years. If they had done well, people would be clamouring for them to be president by now. There is one in kogi now, who cannot even pay civil servants. We need a good leader age is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by tribalistseun: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2017
But it's by force for the dullard Buhari to serve Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by wildchild02: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2017
Ok

Customized Jersey promo, check my signature..Dont miss it
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by hush15: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2017
onward4life:
We as a country went back to our vomit by voting huhari

I couldn’t put it better myself. The woman is stupid. She was among those nonsense that was claiming how the vomit call Bubu was sweet!I wouldn’t be surprised if she swallow her vomit twice should Bubu foist himself on Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by dannybee(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2017
MaryWorshipper:
U and who are the ' we Nigerians'. Talk for ursef my friend

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by talk2percy(m): 7:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Please who is she Buhari is the worst vomit
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by agabusta: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2017
mrvitalis:
Why's wrong pdp presenting Ribadu

He would win Buhari Easily can't they see this ??

Ribadu is no longer in PDP, he is now in APC.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by blackbeau1(f): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2017
The funniest part is that Nigerians would actually believe Atiku has something new to offer Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by hush15: 8:06am On Dec 05, 2017
harmbhrosz:
and who is the we? You better speak for yourself

We are we and we are all atikulated... you can pls locate the nearest transformer for further action....
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by Sokoflow(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2017
For me,the next President of Nigeria could be anybody but not Buhari again cos it's obvious that he has nothing to offer rather taking us back to those lanes we have passed before.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by nurusystem(m): 8:06am On Dec 05, 2017
Atiku is fake to become president...thank you my aunty,even buhari defeated him during primary election...selfish man

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by micmond: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2017
We have been going back to our vomit since 1960.
Example: recycline of politicians. A Macron will never emerge from our system of politics. Beside who did you vote for in the last presidential election.?
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2017
MayorofLagos:
If NURTW has a party platform, and Atiku believes he will get their nomination, trust me he will become member and turn to agbero.

Thats how much he wants Presidency....he is blinded by his ego. grin

Let us be sincere.
Does Atiku strike you as a man who has a big ego ? Don't publish falsehood just to score cheap points.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by shallysgirl: 8:07am On Dec 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

Not we. Speak for yourself
I approve his comment. He is speaking for me and my family and my village and my state. #Atikulate
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 8:10am On Dec 05, 2017
They are afraid of Atiku they don't have anything of note against him, meanwhile the marcon she is talking about is probably El Rufai, Nigerians should run for their life, Atiku is best option anyone who thinks otherwise should challenge with facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by Awoo88: 8:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Na whole kpulash dis woman
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by laffwitmi: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2017
Who will vote that wanted man grin grin grin Only pigs

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by gafsal: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Thats how much he wants Presidency....he is blinded by his ego
grin

�� U get his logic...
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 8:17am On Dec 05, 2017
hush15:

We are we and we are all atikulated... you can pls locate the nearest transformer for further action....
all this so you can be noticed and employed as Atiku's e-warrior and be paid 50naira per post embarassed? The hustle is real,
The current curses raining on those that pushed Buhari on Nigerians will also rain on you and your household later o, don't say I didn't warn you. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by mrvitalis(m): 8:18am On Dec 05, 2017
agabusta:

Ribadu is no longer in PDP, he is now in APC.
So was Atiku

All the lobbing to get Atiku could have been placed on him

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2017
mrvitalis:

So was Atiku

All the lobbing to get Atiku could have been placed on him
I prefer Ribadu a million times to this Stinking Atiku

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 8:22am On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:
They are afraid of Atiku they don't have anything of note against him, meanwhile the marcon she is talking about is probably El Rufai, Nigerians should run for their life, Atiku is best option anyone who thinks otherwise should challenge with facts.
and where's your fact of Atiku being the best option?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by ayagha: 8:23am On Dec 05, 2017
I will never tolerate the criticism of Atiku by anyone who supported buhari to get to aso rock
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by showghan(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2017
I tire to Atiku ooo

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by Samzor: 8:31am On Dec 05, 2017
hey woman,you talk too much these days.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by demefa(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2017
onward4life:

Am Not saying atiku is messiah! Ooo
But who is worse than huhari in this africa!
U are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Strange Response Of PT's Olawepo Hashim To Election Postponement / Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) / Osinbajo Represents Buhari In Burkina Faso 2 Address Its Political Coup(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.