Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” (24932 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Rotimi Amaechi For Denying Kidnappers' Attack / Body Bags: El-rufai, Shut Up! Apologise & Move On - Aisha Yesufu Blasts Governor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by salisy: 10:36am On Dec 05, 2017
sinistermind:
Why the attacks on Atiku sef. I really don't like him but i see APC starting with the character assassination they did with Jonathan before the elections. If you are talking about Atiku about wanting to serve Nigerians by force, that statement should also be directed to the figurehead in the seat of power.
for the record, Aisha Yesufu is not pro Buhari.
She attacks him the most

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by salisy: 10:40am On Dec 05, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
Is it the same Aisha that was settled with a juicy post for her role in the chibok girls saga....

Why won't she back her pay masters
Name the juicy post.
This Aisha Yesufu is always blunt when it comes to Buhari
And her tweet shows she's neither in support of Buhari or Atiku

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by hush15: 10:49am On Dec 05, 2017
harmbhrosz:
ofcoz he's far better than Buhari in every ramification, but the options has not even been brought yet we're forcing him on PDP already, are their no better options in this country other than Atiku, primaries has not been done meaning with don't even know if his primary opponent will be better than him.

The same mistake we maid during GEJ is what's happening again, just because we want Buhari out doesn't mean any other thing should take the seat or else we'll keep moving in circles
Then you don’t understand the politics in Nigeria yet. You think we forcing Atiku on PDP? Bro or Sis, which one you are , Wake up. Since the Ahmodu Sheriff saga was resolved, that was the next strategy. Look, at the moment, no other person who is not from the north that can compete with Bubu. Who is that person that can gather the northern votes if north a northerner of the same pedigree and class and the simple truth is all the options of PDP from northern may have a few here and there but cannot collectively match Buhari. But APC has one credible northern force who has been at helms of affair but has been sidelined for political reasons which they don’t understand that it could be to their detriment. PDP has the placement and the deal is seal and you think Nigerians are forcing him on them, even Atiku knows it’s his best and probably last shot at presidency.

Neway, with all the permutations and combinations, he is most likely to come out as the presidential candidate on the PDP platform and that’s intentional. They just trying to be democratic about it. The only position left for contest is the VP. If that option wasn’t there, he probably would just have maintained statusquo though he isn’t happy with the party. And many are like that but pride to admit the wrong and selfishness can’t cause them to speak.

So am just stating the obvious. Don’t be deceived, everything is according to plan. For me, I like to see this plan work because we can’t afford Buhari a second term. Oh boi, we won’t find it funny
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by Mirallas: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2017
MaryWorshipper:
Sharap woman, na we nigerians dey push am, we luv am
.nawa oh

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by joe120120(m): 11:04am On Dec 05, 2017
Wesporting:
Aisha Yesufu, the convener of Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) campaign, has lashed out at former vice-president, Atiku Abubakar, over his presidential ambitions.
Atiku on Sunday confirmed that he was returning to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), after he resigned from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Aisha, writing on her Twitter page, questioned the former vice-president’s integrity and character and claimed he was going back to his “vomit”.

She tweeted:

“Haba @atiku is it by force? Dont integrity and character mean anything to you?
“How can you vomit and and go back to lick it?
“Is it by force to serve Nigerians?
“Anyway its your right to do what you want to and our right to do what we want to.
“Time for a Macron in Nigeria.”

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/937403417709989888

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/05/aisha-blasts-atiku-says-its-not-by-force-to-serve-nigerians/

Ashia u too are not ashamed for saying that. is ur master GMB have done more than that.
the position u occupied is not fit ur or u are not qualify for post.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by joe120120(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2017
Wesporting:
Aisha Yesufu, the convener of Bring Back Our Girls (BBOG) campaign, has lashed out at former vice-president, Atiku Abubakar, over his presidential ambitions.
Atiku on Sunday confirmed that he was returning to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), after he resigned from the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC).
Aisha, writing on her Twitter page, questioned the former vice-president’s integrity and character and claimed he was going back to his “vomit”.

She tweeted:

“Anyway its your right to do what you want to and our right to do what we want to.

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/05/aisha-blasts-atiku-says-its-not-by-force-to-serve-nigerians/

Ashia u too are not ashamed for saying that. ur master GMB have done more than that.
the position u occupied is not fit for u,and u are not qualify for the post.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by demefa(m): 11:18am On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Tell me which of your politicians that doesn't steal money, they are all thieves, we will pick the lesser evil simple.
Listen to ursef lesser, Atiku is one of top 3 looters in Nigeria. Activate ur brain guy cause a man that did nothing as VP 8 good years has nothing to offer. And that ur we hope it's for u and ur family, cause 75% of high IQ Nigerians won't go with u. U need to start thinking outside the box, i don't want Buhari but Atiku is not qualified either. A younger leader is needed

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 11:27am On Dec 05, 2017
demefa:
Listen to ursef lesser, Atiku is one of top 3 looters in Nigeria. Activate ur brain guy cause a man that did nothing as VP 8 good years has nothing to offer. And that ur we hope it's for u and ur family, cause 75% of high IQ Nigerians won't go with u. U need to start thinking outside the box, i don't want Buhari but Atiku is not qualified either. A younger leader is needed

Stop being foolish and emotional, can you provide facts how Atiku is a top 3 looter in nigeria or you just want to lie, and ask your younger leader to come out and contest, Atiku has presented himself, let your younger leader present himself too, people vote what's before them
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by demefa(m): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Stop being foolish and emotional, can you provide facts how Atiku is a top 3 looter in nigeria or you just want to lie, and ask your younger leader to come out and contest, Atiku has presented himself, let your younger leader present himself too, people vote what's before them
Ur d most foolish animal on earth, start thinking outside the box and stop displaying ur high level of illiteracy. How will u know the young ones who come out to contest when people like u who lack sense of reasoning, sense of humor won't even listen or care to know them!! well I blame ur lack of good quality education

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by Archbishop88: 11:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Abeg help me ask Atiku wella, na by force? I begin to suspect dz man.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by demefa(m): 11:46am On Dec 05, 2017
Archbishop88:
Abeg help me ask Atiku wella, na by force? I begin to suspect dz man.
I taya ooo!! Well I don't blame him, I blame Nigerians that are buying what he is selling. Atiku is a disaster.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2017
demefa:
Ur d most foolish animal on earth, start thinking outside the box and stop displaying ur high level of illiteracy. How will u know the young ones who come out to contest when people like u who lack sense of reasoning, sense of humor won't even listen or care to know them!! well I blame ur lack of good quality education

Insults can't pass as a better argument, which young person has come out to contest? is being young a guarantee to good leadership? stop being shallow we are in 2017 soon to be in 2018, if your young candidate comes out please support and vote him as you please, allow people support their own choice too.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by orisa37: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2017
Educated women are more reasonable Thinkers than some of our ignorant, focusless, greedy and corrupt politicians.
The PDP should seriously consider Iweala for the Presidency, vice or main.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by refreshrate: 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
Someone should tell this attention seeking bat to take several seats ...and not trip on her hijab whilst at it.

Who's interested in her opinion?

Arindin somebody
Oponu oshi.

You supported Buhari till nothing fell on your plate but your other noise maker was given post...na that time your eye clear.

Based on your records for making wrong choices...I'd say Atiku for the money baby!

Go and continue using hijab to wipe your smelly mouth
Una no bring back the girls again ni?

Anu ofia oshi
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by refreshrate: 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Insults can't pass as a better argument, which young person has come out to contest? is being young a guarantee to good leadership? stop being shallow we are in 2017 soon to be in 2018, if your young candidate comes out please support and vote him as you please, allow people support their own choice too.

Guy! I can't be thankful enough to you for this.
Nice!
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by demefa(m): 12:04pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Move away!! Even if being young is not a guarantee to good leadership, we have tested too many old men to no avail. Let's test the young ones too. Ur one of the problems Nigeria has, with ur kind Nigeria can't grow, in ur shallow mind these grandfathers should rule us till infinity!!

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
demefa:
Move away!! Even if being young is not a guarantee to good leadership, we have tested too many old men to avail. Let's test the young ones too. Ur one of the problems Nigeria has, with ur kind Nigeria can't grow, in ur shallow mind these grandfathers should rule us till infinity!!

You are creating a mountain out from a mole, bring your young candidate simple and stop blabbing, are you not young if I may ask, why not come out and contest or you want to stay behind your keyboard and be shouting we need a younger candidate, upstage these old men and earn your right to power don't stay there and expect someone to hand it over to you on platter cos you are a youth or whatever.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Yes let's history repeat itself, Atiku has a better history than Buhari, in 2015 we had the chance to avoid repeated history but people who now call me slow fellow refused to see sense, as long as 2019 is concern Atiku is a OPTION.
it's only a slow fellow that will see nothing wrong in saying things like "Yes let's history repeat itself" unless you're getting paid, histories solely role is to give us hardened lessons which unfortunately someone like you will forever fail to learn,

As I initially asked, he was there for 8 good years, what was his impact in governance then and what will he offer in 2019 onward.....for Christ sake why must it be Atiku within a gross population of about 200million people

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
refreshrate:

Guy! I can't be thankful enough to you for this. Nice!
You are welcome bro.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
harmbhrosz:
it's only a slow fellow that will see nothing wrong in saying things like "Yes let's history repeat itself" unless you're getting paid, histories solely role is to give us hardened lessons which unfortunately someone like you will forever fail to learn,

As I initially asked, he was there for 8 good years, what was his impact in governance then and what will he offer in 2019 onward.....for Christ sake why must it be Atiku within a gross population of about 200million people

Atiku has merely presented himself to contest I don't see the issue, its an open contest let anyone interested come out too, if Atiku's candidacy doesnt appeal to you, absolutely no problem you can find other candidates that match your aspirations, people will vote what is before them
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by refreshrate: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
demefa:

Guy before you continue going on & on

When Utomi came out or even Onovo were they not young leaders?

How far did they go?

You people will just be shouting young young young like it was yesterday suddenly young leaders became a thing.

That was how sanusi was shouting Islamic banking upandan person no fit hear word, meanwhile the whole Islamic banking thing had been in the CBN documentation since Soludos time. Dude isn't even a Muslim!

Oya na alarmist came Islamic bank ...Islamic bank

Years later where is the Islamic bank

Before you open mouth & mention jaiz bank keep quiet & take several seats. This isn't about microfinance banking.

Back to the issue.

Clearly, we want these guys out

Two things are at play here

1. Who has the best option (&ability) to do this?

2. Someone who can manage the resources & run the country well, abi?

Good!

Now unfortunately if you don't conquer part 1 above part 2 will be no different from all those proposals you have on your laptop but can't carry out cos you no get money. I know you can relate.

Hate Atiku as much as you can but take it from me as at today o that's our best possible chance of getting power back from these Neanderthal & cabal.

Points to ponder:
1. Resources, clout & ability to drag zombie power fire for fire

2. Elections are less than 15 months away.

3. Neanderthal & cabal are not in anyway interested in handing over so we have a fire for fire situation in our hands.

Please who is the f*cking youth you lot keep going on about that you remotely think can do this?

Sensible answers pls with clear & simple justifications

(30 marks) grin
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
hush15:

Then you don’t understand the politics in Nigeria yet. You think we forcing Atiku on PDP? Bro or Sis, which one you are , Wake up. Since the Ahmodu Sheriff saga was resolved, that was the next strategy. Look, at the moment, no other person who is not from the north that can compete with Bubu. Who is that person that can gather the northern votes if north a northerner of the same pedigree and class and the simple truth is all the options of PDP from northern may have a few here and there but cannot collectively match Buhari. But APC has one credible northern force who has been at helms of affair but has been sidelined for political reasons which they don’t understand that it could be to their detriment. PDP has the placement and the deal is seal and you think Nigerians are forcing him on them, even Atiku knows it’s his best and probably last shot at presidency.

Neway, with all the permutations and combinations, he is most likely to come out as the presidential candidate on the PDP platform and that’s intentional. They just trying to be democratic about it. The only position left for contest is the VP. If that option wasn’t there, he probably would just have maintained statusquo though he isn’t happy with the party. And many are like that but pride to admit the wrong and selfishness can’t cause them to speak.

So am just stating the obvious. Don’t be deceived, everything is according to plan. For me, I like to see this plan work because we can’t afford Buhari a second term. Oh boi, we won’t find it funny
The discussion here isn't about Buhari because no sensible human wants him in 2019, and it's obvious that your political blindness and hatred for Buhari is why you wouldn't care vetting the integrity of Atiku before supporting him( Una no dey learn), is he the best qualified candidates that can stand as opposition? what exactly will Atiku do differently??

The exact same thing that happened in 2015 when no body cared about the aftermath of the election as long as GEJ was out because if we do, a better candidate than Buhari would have been supported and we wouldn't be in this mess today.

The problem is majority of us only think like Nigerian politicians during times like this and when election is over, that is when you'll all realize that the person you voted for will only favour his political goons....Think like a normal Nigerian who cares for the masses and craves for the forwardness/transparency in his country not one who will blindly support anyone because of hate or whatever he reads on paper. Abeg let's be sensible with this thing jare
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
refreshrate:

Guy before you continue going on & on

When Utomi came out or even Onovo were they not young leaders?

How far did they go?

You people will just be shouting young young young like it was yesterday suddenly young leaders became a thing.

That was how sanusi was shouting Islamic banking upandan person no fit hear word, meanwhile the whole Islamic banking thing had been in the CBN documentation since Soludos time. Dude isn't even a Muslim!

Oya na alarmist came Islamic bank ...Islamic bank

Years later where is the Islamic bank

Before you open mouth & mention jaiz bank keep quiet & take several seats. This isn't about microfinance banking.

Back to the issue.

Clearly, we want these guys out

Two things are at play here

1. Who has the best option (&ability) to do this?

2. Someone who can manage the resources & run the country well, abi?

Good!

Now unfortunately if you don't conquer part 1 above part 2 will be no different from all those proposals you have on your laptop but can't carry out cos you no get money. I know you can relate.

Hate Atiku as much as you can but take it from me as at today o that's our best possible chance of getting power back from these Neanderthal & cabal.

Points to ponder:
1. Resources, clout & ability to drag zombie power fire for fire

2. Elections are less than 15 months away.

3. Neanderthal & cabal are not in anyway interested in handing over so we have a fire for fire situation in our hands.

Please who is the f*cking youth you lot keep going on about that you remotely think can do this?

Sensible answers pls with clear & simple justifications

(30 marks) grin

Wasn't GEJ a 'young' leader but they voted Buhari, most of them are planning to vote Buhari again but they want to make you think Atiku is a bad choice, if for nothing else I will spend my time to counter these silly narratives, can't allow these people deceive Nigerians again.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 12:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Atiku has merely presented himself to contest I don't see the issue, its an open contest let anyone interested come out too, if Atiku's candidacy doesnt appeal to you, absolutely no problem you can find other candidates that match your aspirations, people will vote what is before them
he hasn't presented himself but you people are forcing him down our throats already like you did with Buhari back then.

Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 12:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
harmbhrosz:
he hasn't presented himself but you people are forcing him down our throats already like you did with Buhari back then.

No one is forcing Atiku down your throat, its just a media buzz created by his apparent political moves which is only natural, and I can't possibly have forced Buhari down anybody's throat when I knew he was a scam, to set records straight I campaigned against him and will still do so in 2019.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by refreshrate: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Wasn't GEJ a 'young' leader but they voted Buhari, most of them are planning to vote Buhari again but they want to make you think Atiku is a bad choice, if for nothing else I will spend my time to counter these silly narratives, can't allow these people deceive Nigerians again.

That's exactly the thing! When I see people especially the same youths being monkeyed with senseless distractions I get really scared.

Do people still think?

My brother am with you on this o no point exchanging insults when they start like that.

Just ask them who is the candidate to remove this administration then hold your chair firmly for either absolutely dumb responses...or lecture notes equivalent to school thesis with absolutely no clear answer.

Or my absolute favorite...they resort to insults.

Some that still have possibility of hope end up seeing reason.

Didn't even remember this point about GEJ in all my bants on the issue...thanks for this.

I tell you however, this is the price you & I have to pay when people aren't cerebral.

It's even giving a bit of an insight into that why Nigerian businesses don't last 5years...but that's for another day.

For now stay strong & don't give up cos God knows you and I can't afford another 4 years of this present nonsense accidentally or foolishly.

* Meanwhile follows*
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by harmbhrosz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

No one is forcing Atiku down your throat, its just a media buzz created by his apparent political moves which is only natural, and I can't possibly have forced Buhari down anybody's throat when I knew he was a scam, to set records straight I campaigned against him and will still do so in 2019.
hahahahaha
suddenly everybody now campaign against Buhari in 2015

I knew what's going on right now started early last year, he's using the media buzz to create relevance and publicity in our mind and guess what it's working perfectly, once the majority of the public accept him, his party will have no other choice than to pick him as the Ultimate candidate which was the exact strategy that Buhari used back then. Now imagine if he's popularly rejected his party will not use him coz they wouldn't want to loose hence a nee candidate will be presented.

We have the time to set things but know, youvgusvare falling for his cheap strategies and after election, him and his goons will loot, loot and loot, na me and you go come suffer am. Even my uneducated Aboki friends here still prefer Ribadu to Atiku and Buhari. But we the educated ones on social media are allowing our brains to be played by those old fools
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 12:50pm On Dec 05, 2017
refreshrate:

That's exactly the thing! When I see people especially the same youths being monkeyed with senseless distractions I get really scared.

Do people still think?

My brother am with you on this o no point exchanging insults when they start like that.

Just ask them who is the candidate to remove this administration then hold your chair firmly for either absolutely dumb responses...or lecture notes equivalent to school thesis with absolutely no clear answer.

Or my absolute favorite...they resort to insults.

Some that still have possibility of hope end up seeing reason.

Didn't even remember this point about GEJ in all my bants on the issue...thanks for this.

I tell you however, this is the price you & I have to pay when people aren't cerebral.

It's even giving a bit of an insight into that why Nigerian businesses don't last 5years...but that's for another day.

For now stay strong & don't give up cos God knows you and I can't afford another 4 years of this present nonsense accidentally or foolishly.

* Meanwhile follows*

Trust me they know what they are doing, they first form patriots and non partisan people then push agendas to taint a candidate they don't like, all this Atiku aggression is to pave way for Buhari or any of their preferred candidate, they want Atiku to be seen as evil while the ones they are supporting are no better.

The other one has been shouting youth like we should bring any youth we see and hand over power to him without him contesting, let anyone interested to contest come forward on day of election we will vote what is before us and most importantly pick the lesser evil.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by sanpipita(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
harmbhrosz:
hahahahaha
suddenly everybody now campaign against Buhari in 2015

I knew what's going right now which started early last year, he's using the media buzz to create relevance and publicity in our mind and guess what it's working perfectly, once the majority of the public accept him, his party will have no other choice than to pick him as the Ultimate candidate which was the exact strategy that Buhari used back then. Now imagine if he's popularly rejected his party will not use him coz they wouldn't want to loose hence a nee candidate will be presented.

We have the time to set things but know, youvgusvare falling for his cheap strategies and after election, him and his goons will loot, loot and loot, na me and you go come suffer am. Even my uneducated Aboki friends here still prefer Ribadu to Atiku and Buhari. But we the educated ones on social media are allowing our brains to be played by those old fools

Please has ribadu showed any intentions to contest for presidency? will you vote for ribadu when he isn't contesting, if you are educated you should know you will only vote what you see on ballot paper, no point arguing, if anyone interested to contest let them start making noise like Atiku so we can hear them too haba, power doesn't come on a platter.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by Duru1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
Wesporting:

She tweeted:

This dumbass donkey should have told the same to moronic Muhammadu Buhari when he ran for presidency of Nigeria for uncounted times from numerous political parties. This ignorant and painted sepulcher in Aisha Yesufu is one reason Nigeria should go into the heap of historical artifacts, via disintegration.
Re: Aisha Yesufu Blasts Atiku, Says “It’s Not By Force To Serve Nigerians” by refreshrate: 12:59pm On Dec 05, 2017
sanpipita:

Trust me they know what they are doing, they first form patriots and non partisan people then push agendas to taint a candidate they don't like, all this Atiku aggression is to pave way for Buhari or any of their preferred candidate, they want Atiku to be seen as evil while the ones they are supporting are no better.

The other one has been shouting youth like we should bring any youth we see and hand over power to him without him contesting, let anyone interested to contest come forward on day of election we will vote what is before us and most importantly pick the lesser evil.

The more reason we need to continue voicing this out cos some of them still are "baba sowipe" people & might possibly be helped.

Primarily it's the BMC people one shouldn't waste time on at least they're being paid to mislead.

It's the foolish ones who do it for not only for free but further have their futures bleaked that worry me!

But stay strong cos unfortunately their foolishness evidently ends up affecting us all.

Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) / Ben Murray-Bruce States His Achievements In The Senate / Suicide Bomber Kills Self, Destroys 13 Vehicles In Borno

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99