Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

P - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / P (609 Views)

Help Me With Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

P by Nobody: 3:31am On Dec 05, 2017
J
Re: P by Next2Bezee(m): 3:37am On Dec 05, 2017
Long distance relationship isn't easy to manage, especially when you're in one with a 9ja girl.

You are just wasting your time after spending only 3 weeks (camp) with this girl and trying to keep a relationship.

Since she has already told you she is bored, then let her go fast. Because even if she stays with you out of pity, she will lose her respect for you and take you for granted.

Leave her alone, there are many other puna within your reach.

1 Like

Re: P by moshood521: 3:55am On Dec 05, 2017
bro wen a gal say u re borin.....blv me u rill need to opt up ur game....by upgradin ur game tk it to d nxt level.....by usin sexual humor to chat wit her.....be naughty.....dnt tink of she might nt lyk dis or dat.....blv me all gals re naughty sexually.....if u dnt do it....a bad boi will cum ova nd do it nd tk here ova witin a minute.......
u rilli need to knw mre abt hw to chat wit ladis.....roam nairaland mre u will c such tins....u cn learn 4rm it......nd if u lyk u cn beep me i hv sumtiin dat cld hlp...
Re: P by ibkkk(f): 4:08am On Dec 05, 2017
Please, let the babe be.I love the sincerity in her.She simply doesn't like BORING guys which she had stated to you.Nothing would make her stay with you,so,please don't stress yourself.
Re: P by moshood521: 6:07am On Dec 05, 2017
ibkkk:
Please, let the babe be.I love the sincerity in her.She simply doesn't like BORING guys which she had stated to you.Nothing would make her stay with you,so,please don't stress yourself.

wat abt wen u become d naughty guy she will wnt....
wat will u say abt dat.......if a gal dnt lyk u.....dat is u aiint naughty enof nd dea wnt b comfortable around u........u cn attest to dat......
comfortability is gals tin.....
Re: P by ibkkk(f): 6:32am On Dec 05, 2017
moshood521:

wat will u say abt dat.......if a gal dnt lyk u.....dat is u aiint naughty enof nd dea wnt b comfortable around u........u cn attest to dat......

Yeah,Sure!
Re: P by Feranchek(m): 7:30am On Dec 05, 2017
moshood521:

Bros what's with the plenty dots biko

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask For Forgiveness From My Spouse / Can Someone Define This Relationship. / Really Nigerian Lady Publicize Her Search For A Husband On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.