Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,776 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

How To Ask For Forgiveness From My Spouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask For Forgiveness From My Spouse (609 Views)

Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The / Lady Calls Out Ijebu Gynaecologist Who Slide Into Her Dm Just To Ask For Sex / It Is Wrong To Ask “how Was Your Night?” – Here’s Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ask For Forgiveness From My Spouse by EstherAdaeze: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Most times, many relationships have crumbled just because of the four letter words called PRIDE and another thirteen letter words called unforgiveness. The reason is not that one cannot forgive the other, but because of the four letter words involved in the life of one, he/she might feel like he is too big to and ask for forgiveness. Most times men never believe that they have wronged their spouse, they will always want her to be the one to ask for forgiveness, even though they were the one that wronged their spouse.
[center][center]Ways To Apologize To Your Spouse[/center]
Drop A Letter[/center]
Dropping a letter to your spouse when he/she is off to work is really a romantic way to apologize to your spouse, though, they might still not value your letter much, but we all know that what is worth doing is worth doing well. In the write up of your letter, you have to make sure, that you really pour out your heart so as to win back your love again, even more than you have ever done before, it doesn't make you lose your respect, but it really gives you all your full respect back to the way you never imagined. Another fun and simple way to apologize to your spouse is to write a true list of all the benefits and reasons why you love him/her.
read more>>>https://www.ebimnageniusland.com/2017/12/how-to-ask-for-forgiveness-from-my.html

Re: How To Ask For Forgiveness From My Spouse by deafeyez: 9:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
The last time I had issue with my woman, I kept silence and did not eat for days. She didn't even bother and I was like, does this woman really love me.
Two days on, I was at the parlour when I heard sobbing. I never took it serious not until I heard someone crying out loud.
I was moved to go and hug her not that I was really emotional but I have promised not to make a woman cry.

1 Like

Re: How To Ask For Forgiveness From My Spouse by ouzo1(m): 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pride is five letters ma
Re: How To Ask For Forgiveness From My Spouse by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Not when you jam devil himself, de no fit forgive you.
Re: How To Ask For Forgiveness From My Spouse by Geosystem(m): 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
deafeyez:
The last time I had issue with my woman, I kept silence and did not eat for days. She didn't even bother and I was like, does this woman really love me.
Two days on, I was at the parlour when I heard sobbing. I never took it serious not until I heard someone crying out loud.
I was moved to go and hug her not that I was really emotional but I have promised not to make a woman cry.
so touching

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Define This Relationship. / Really Nigerian Lady Publicize Her Search For A Husband On Twitter / I Am Head Over Heels In Love With An Almost Divorced Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.