Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,365 members, 7,853,635 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Need Help With My Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help With My Relationship (2469 Views)

My Relationship Of 7 Years Is Going Down. I Need Help!!! / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 9:29am On Dec 05, 2017
bmcariyo:

Guess you're doing the Same to your man. Your man should be watchful
why did you say that? Oh, you are the op. How many hearts you don break? Karma no dey forget
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by bmcariyo(m): 9:33am On Dec 05, 2017
onwuakpachris:
o.p if u no what's good 4 u.. u better take a very bold step nd leave that girl 4 good..if she continues with that sugar cane daddy..love ke..love ni...u even had d mind 2 av already decided that she's ya future wife..a girl like that..ur future wife..the future mother of ya beautiful kids...ur future LIFE partner...o boy I can see ya village people already dancing one corner with your future....

abeg o, I rebuke it. village people nke
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Marshalxv(m): 9:39am On Dec 05, 2017
I don't exactly know the advice you seek here

You met her already with a sugardaddy ,u chose to stay with her

She's always leaving you to go stay with her sugardaddy,u still chose to be with her.
I guess karma is serving you already cuz u said it yourself that you were a player .

My only advice for you here is to go get sense bro..
No disrespect!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by bmcariyo(m): 9:42am On Dec 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
why did you say that? Oh, you are the op. How many hearts you don break? Karma no dey forget

babe, I'm no heart breaker. wish you knew me
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by guy1234: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2017
bmcariyo:

I got just 1 question for you. If your younger brother brought this girl home and told you this same story, what would your advice be ?
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by onwuakpachris(m): 9:51am On Dec 05, 2017
bmcariyo:

abeg o, I rebuke it. village people nke
dey der na dey talk nonsense....even common nollywood movie suppose don teach u say.. if ur village people wan dance one corner with a man's future.. na by bringing dt kind girl into his life.. dey go js bring one beautiful yellow pawpaw like that wey go hold ya destiny gbam into ya life...nd dey go continue dancing one corner till u die .. cus na only one corner ya life go start dey go b dat o
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 9:56am On Dec 05, 2017
bmcariyo:

Lol, you said you were a womanizer before you met her
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Joislim(f): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2017
OP needs to boost his self esteem if his story is true.
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by habsydiamond(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2017
sometimes ibi to o ye kin to ba ogbon tin a ba ago nbe o maa dunmi gan...an adage says u can force a horse to the river but u can't force it to drink....should u even be wasting Ur time with someone like that...dont think u can change her cos it's not possible ....changing is based on that person's intention...it's better u end this today but u notice she is still seeing her sugarcane daddy after Ur wedding. think twice and sorry for the blast

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2017
onwuakpachris:
so u no get sugar daddy nd u are encouraging another girl that has got one abi...I see.. how very good of u
Which one is am encouraging her? how did I encourage her?

don't be a fool acting so ignorantly like you know me.
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by onwuakpachris(m): 11:32am On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
Which one is am encouraging her? how did I encourage her?

don't be a fool acting so ignorantly like you know me.
I dont even want to know u sef...I mean what on earth will I be doing with an olosho 4 god sake. .
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
She has sugardaddy because she can't carter for her self, so its either you take it like that or you take care of her needs which means she will drop the sugardaddy for you.
Girls like you will yab Allen girls but you are not any better...
Just look at the way you are subtly promoting prostitution
Op drop that beech as fast as lightning, this is the height of irresponsibility on her part and stupidity on your own part.
Trust me if you get married, it won't last because you have been blindfolded by that stupid feeling they call love. When you get married, the veil will fall off and you will recover your senses.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Swizdoe(m): 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2017
AlexCk:
My thoughts exactly.

Op, as much as we all have our past, dude, she really needs to choose what she wants. Either a relationship with u, or continue her sugar dad adventures.

Telll her to call it off, so y'all can concentrate on yourselves.
He shouldn't bother...
From the write up, it's a battle he can't win except he wants the old man to be use him for sacrifice.
The bish ain't worth the stress angry
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Hector09(m): 12:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
U sounds like some one thats under a bottle, abi she cage u for shrine, haba, and u still ve d guts to sleep alone in her apartment, and the sugar daddy is d one thats paying for the apartment nd u are still complaining
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Davicool1(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2017
lol.........smh love sha and she tell u before una start date ooh meaning she is not gonna leave d man for u bro my advise for u is to leave that bitch alone right now its the bitter truth but u need leave her marriage no be play play ooh if u no leave her and u insist to continue u live to regret it because she cnt change d sugar daddy level don da sweet her wella

if na me i go bleep d fucck ouuta her and send away forever cnt imagine ma future wife being fuvk by another man thats nansense!!!
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by akaahs(m): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
favourmic:
Ops just dey make me vex already, you sure say u be man? i find it hard to believe this your story

dating olosho and still asking if to continue

bro God bless your relationships and turn it to marriage

stay bless

And d guy is even calling her a wife to be, imagine this kind mumurich

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
Its her life, she choose to live it such way cos she is greedy, I didn't give such advice because it's good to have a sugardaddy, not like I have one either, am contented with the one my family give me, but am saying it in perspective of the girl in question, I myself a student know how girls will sugardday behave and reason, there is nothing that will make her leave that man so far he is footing her bills, am telling you. Take it or leave it.

true indeed, but the mistake you made is that you wrote that this babe CANT cater for her damn self... which is NOT true. this babe CAN cater for her damn self but she is lazy/greedy so she'd rather cut corner and sell her body to men in return for favour/money etc
she is NO better than a corner street olosho, and she has already shown that man that she is NOT willing to stop. so as much as each to their own, technically there is only ONE option, and thats to LEAVE the animal.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by aprilwise(m): 3:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
You have compromise ur love.
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by emzeezlee(m): 3:44pm On Dec 05, 2017
the fault is her's now,at least u said she told you she got a sugar daddy b4 u kicked off your relationship..is either you start catering for her nd she quits with sugar daddy or u cn't cater for her and she continues with sugar daddy..ARISE
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
She has sugardaddy because she can't carter for her self, so its either you take it like that or you take care of her needs which means she will drop the sugardaddy for you.
young lady do not exchange your future because of "likes".you sounded as if you are in total support of her flamboyant and reckless lifestyle.let me believe you don't depend on sugar daddy for your upkeep.
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
Guy use your sense and not your feelings, for no man can serve two masters, is either he loves one and despise the other. Is good to love, but it's foolish to love blindly cos if you do, the blind love will make you fall in a ditch. You are not even thinking about STDS, She may give you, anyway Gracias.
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by bmcariyo(m): 12:03am On Dec 06, 2017
Marshalxv:
I don't exactly know the advice you seek here

You met her already with a sugardaddy ,u chose to stay with her

She's always leaving you to go stay with her sugardaddy,u still chose to be with her.
I guess karma is serving you already cuz u said it yourself that you were a player .

My only advice for you here is to go get sense bro..
No disrespect!

Noted bro
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by bmcariyo(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2017
Tosinex:
Guy use your sense and not your feelings, for no man can serve two masters, is either he loves one and despise the other. Is good to love, but it's foolish to love blindly cos if you do, the blind love will make you fall in a ditch. You are not even thinking about STDS, She may give you, anyway Gracias.

You're being honest and straight forward.. I went for check up immediately I thought of it too but I was cleared by DR after several tests

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by bmcariyo(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2017
aprilwise:

how??
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by bmcariyo(m): 12:07am On Dec 06, 2017
aprilwise:

how??
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Artzdanielsz(m): 12:50am On Dec 06, 2017
didnt she tell you that she has honeydaddy before una start.it seems she like you but she likes money too.just no think am that way if you love her just dey see it as she go answer her Papa call
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Brunosamel(m): 2:31am On Dec 06, 2017
bmcariyo:
please don't mind my English .

There is a lady am dating,  we are of same religion, culture,  education background and so many things in common.

I have once been a womanizer,  even her roommate crush me but stopped when I met this babe, I have never felt like this before.  I love her
when I asked her out, I knew she had a sugar daddy and she confirmed it after she accepted my proposal. we started dating,The relationship is just 4months everything seems perfect just like we knew each other for years,  I spoken to her family on phone and also introduced her to my sis and was ready to take her home

The problem am having is her sugar daddy calls her (to come sleep over) whenever we had plans and when am in her house . it happens twice I let her go and sleep alone in her apartment but guys you know the � ( my wife to be with another man) God!!! I tried not to think of it . the last time it happens we are on the way back from dinner when the chief personal military officer called her saying chief needed her attention,  I noticed changed mood so I asked and she told me.  I drop her at her aprt and went home without utter a word.  later that night she texts me requesting for some time to sort things out.

Last night again I was in her aprt around 8pm when he called , this time she was trying to give excuses but I guess the chief got angry and she was thinking same time looking at me.  She knee down asking for permission to go sort things out I said NO.

she left anyway around 10 when she knew I can't leave for my house, I slept alone again.  this making third time. I Need an advice on what to do.   Relationship guru help your man

my guy run for your life, I kneel down dey beg u.....
Leave that olosho of a thing before she give u STDs....
Cuz I can tell u she is not only fucking the sugar daddy grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by olac21(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2017
acme6:
Is the above comment an advice or something like it??

(1) (2) (Reply)

*** / Update On The Mtn 1gb And 5gb Just For N200 / Am Tired Of Life If There Is Anything Useful You Can Use Me For ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.