Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,365 members, 7,826,433 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

I Need Help With My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help With My Relationship (2453 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Relationship by bmcariyo(m): 8:21am On Dec 05, 2017
please don't mind my English .

There is a lady am dating,  we are of same religion, culture,  education background and so many things in common.

I have once been a womanizer,  even her roommate crush me but stopped when I met this babe, I have never felt like this before.  I love her
when I asked her out, I knew she had a sugar daddy and she confirmed it after she accepted my proposal. we started dating,The relationship is just 4months everything seems perfect just like we knew each other for years,  I spoken to her family on phone and also introduced her to my sis and was ready to take her home

The problem am having is her sugar daddy calls her (to come sleep over) whenever we had plans and when am in her house . it happens twice I let her go and sleep alone in her apartment but guys you know the � ( my wife to be with another man) God!!! I tried not to think of it . the last time it happens we are on the way back from dinner when the chief personal military officer called her saying chief needed her attention,  I noticed changed mood so I asked and she told me.  I drop her at her aprt and went home without utter a word.  later that night she texts me requesting for some time to sort things out.

Last night again I was in her aprt around 8pm when he called , this time she was trying to give excuses but I guess the chief got angry and she was thinking same time looking at me.  She knee down asking for permission to go sort things out I said NO.

she left anyway around 10 when she knew I can't leave for my house, I slept alone again.  this making third time. I Need an advice on what to do.   Relationship guru help your man
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 05, 2017
She has sugardaddy because she can't carter for her self, so its either you take it like that or you take care of her needs which means she will drop the sugardaddy for you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by favourmic(m): 8:26am On Dec 05, 2017
Ops just dey make me vex already, you sure say u be man? i find it hard to believe this your story

dating olosho and still asking if to continue

bro God bless your relationships and turn it to marriage

stay bless

3 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
She has sugardaddy because she can't carter for her self, so its either you take it like that or you take care of her needs which means she will drop the sugardaddy for you.

see the above ARRANT NONSENSE reply from them!!!!!

she has a sugar daddy because she is a LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING WH0RE.... and this dude should drop this liability of a woman who has already shown to this man what kind of damaged animal she is. any man who settle for this olosho will never succeed in life because she would always find her way to sell her toto if/when struggle arises.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by shinarlaura(f): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2017
What kind of relationship is that. How do u feel comfortable being in such a relationship. She's just a lazy girl who doesn't want to work but to depend on her sugardaddy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by onwuakpachris(m): 8:31am On Dec 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

she has a sugar daddy because she is a LAZY GOOD FOR NOTHING WH0RE.... and this dude should drop this liability of a woman who has already shown to this man what kind of damaged animal she is. any man who settle for this olosho will never succeed in life because she would always find her way to sell her toto if/when struggle arises.

seconded.......

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by onwuakpachris(m): 8:33am On Dec 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
What kind of relationship is that. How do u feel comfortable being in such a relationship.
nna eh...ds one js tire me o.....as if all other girls 4 naija don finish
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Its her life, she choose to live it such way cos she is greedy, I didn't give such advice because it's good to have a sugardaddy, not like I have one either, am contented with the one my family give me, but am saying it in perspective of the girl in question, I myself a student know how girls will sugardday behave and reason, there is nothing that will make her leave that man so far he is footing her bills, am telling you. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by AlexCk: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2017
shinarlaura:
What kind of relationship is that
My thoughts exactly.

Op, as much as we all have our past, dude, she really needs to choose what she wants. Either a relationship with u, or continue her sugar dad adventures.

Telll her to call it off, so y'all can concentrate on yourselves.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by madridguy(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2017
This is open relationship my guy so don't expect much from her or the relationship. If you continue with this and you eventually marry her, then you're on a long thing.

If you truly want a serious relationship then look for another girl.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by farellstone: 8:35am On Dec 05, 2017
The woman you want to marry? This is hilarious. Well, as you said you need advice. So bros, it's not ideal to have a fiancée who is being pounded by a grandpa, and you are even aware of it. Leave the lady and find your own love. If you insist on continuing the relationship, posterity won't be kind to you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 05, 2017
madridguy:
That is open relationship my guy.

Exactly, No hard feelings in Open Relationship. It's You Chop, I Chop !

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by shinarlaura(f): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2017
AlexCk:
My thoughts exactly.

Op, as much as we all have our past, dude, she really needs to choose what she want. Either a relationship with u, or continue her sugar dad adventures.

As simple as that.
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by onwuakpachris(m): 8:40am On Dec 05, 2017
o.p if u no what's good 4 u.. u better take a very bold step nd leave that girl 4 good..if she continues with that sugar cane daddy..love ke..love ni...u even had d mind 2 av already decided that she's ya future wife..a girl like that..ur future wife..the future mother of ya beautiful kids...ur future LIFE partner...o boy I can see ya village people already dancing one corner with your future....

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by mofeoluwadassah: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2017
I don't knw y some people just come here to seek silly advice.....I sign out jare sad
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2017
AlexCk:
My thoughts exactly.

Op, as much as we all have our past, dude, she really needs to choose what she wants. Either a relationship with u, or continue her sugar dad adventures.

Honestly, I would advise the girl to continue her Sugar daddy adventures. Love doesn't pay bills. The OP should just find another girl
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by MetroBaba1(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Thirded

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by onwuakpachris(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
see them lazy hoes .... .....
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2017
This one is strongshocked
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2017
Op i am shaming for you already!Just stfu and go hide your face.No advice for you mehnnn,go ahead and marry that hoe.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2017
onwuakpachris:
see them lazy hoes .... .....
Shut it will you?
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Oyindidi(f): 8:50am On Dec 05, 2017
bmcariyo:
please don't mind my English .

There is a lady am dating,  we are of same religion, culture,  education background and so many things in common.

I have once been a womanizer,  even her roommate crush me but stopped when I met this babe, I have never felt like this before.  I love her
when I asked her out, I knew she had a sugar daddy and she confirmed it after she accepted my proposal. we started dating,The relationship is just 4months everything seems perfect just like we knew each other for years,  I spoken to her family on phone and also introduced her to my sis and was ready to take her home

The problem am having is her sugar daddy calls her (to come sleep over) whenever we had plans and when am in her house . it happens twice I let her go and sleep alone in her apartment but guys you know the � ( my wife to be with another man) God!!! I tried not to think of it . the last time it happens we are on the way back from dinner when the chief personal military officer called her saying chief needed her attention,  I noticed changed mood so I asked and she told me.  I drop her at her aprt and went home without utter a word.  later that night she texts me requesting for some time to sort things out.

Last night again I was in her aprt around 8pm when he called , this time she was trying to give excuses but I guess the chief got angry and she was thinking same time looking at me.  She knee down asking for permission to go sort things out I said NO.

she left anyway around 10 when she knew I can't leave for my house, I slept alone again.  this making third time. I Need an advice on what to do.   Relationship guru help your man
Karma is giving you a kiss. You hurt other ladies now a lady is using your heart to play ludogrin
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by onwuakpachris(m): 8:52am On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
Shut it will you?
l'm in ma hauz..go call ur own sugar cane daddy 2 shut it for me na.... olosho
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 05, 2017
onwuakpachris:
go call ur own sugar cane daddy 2 shut it for me na.... olosho
Fool, where did I say I have a sugardaddy. You no go ever get sense
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by laliga01: 8:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Girls and free money is like vidic n ferdinand.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by madridguy(m): 8:57am On Dec 05, 2017
Na so my brother.

cruchenutii:

Exactly, No hard feelings in Open Relationship. It's You Chop, I Chop !
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by onwuakpachris(m): 8:59am On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
Eheeee so u no av sugar daddy...and u are encouraging another girl that has one abi.. I see...how very good of u
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by onwuakpachris(m): 9:01am On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
so u no get sugar daddy nd u are encouraging another girl that has got one abi...I see.. how very good of u
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by bmcariyo(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
madridguy:
This is open relationship my guy so don't expect much from her or the relationship. If you continue with this and you eventually marry her, then you're on a long thing.

If you truly want a serious relationship then look for another girl.

my thought exactly
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by bmcariyo(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Oyindidi:
Karma is giving you a kiss. You hurt other ladies now a lady is using your heart to play ludogrin

Guess you're doing the Same to your man. Your man should be watchful

1 Like

Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by LordPOSEIDON: 9:23am On Dec 05, 2017
acme6:
#Word. THREAD CLOSED!!!
Re: I Need Help With My Relationship by bmcariyo(m): 9:25am On Dec 05, 2017
favourmic:
Ops just dey make me vex already, you sure say u be man? i find it hard to believe this your story

stay bless

I'm a man .. sharing my problem make me a bold and strong one too. I just love this babe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dear Ladies: Some Mothers Actually Raised Their Sons To Be Gentlemen. / How To Last Long In Bed / My Boyfriend Is Cheating But Stil Caling Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.