Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,507 members, 7,812,560 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (63429 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by AutoReportNG: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
A picture has been trending online and it shows a man using a broom to dust and clean a Red Carpet (Rug). In this 21st century where we have machines, mows etc that can do this effortlessly. In a Presential Residence, is this acceptable? What happens to the billions budgeted for the maintence of the villa.

So many questions but let me stop here since this is not an Auto related topic cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Nigerians, over to you

Credit: Twitter

41 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by AutoReportNG: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2018
Whats your take?

Pls like and subscribe to our facebook page, help our ministry

www.fb.com/autoreportng

Tanchu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by 360great(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is Nigeria,........ @autoreportng you create thread, come still dey drag FTC undecided
AutoReportNG:
Whats your take?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2018
OP is a greedy fella. Don't ask me "why?"

@ Topic. The presidency is leading by example on how to preserve our culture.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by gaby(m): 8:30pm On Sep 07, 2018
Hahahaha...

Just wondering what most of the dignitaries coming to sign all the signables will think looking at this malady..

Let's hear from Budgit to know how much was budgeted for stuffs like this on the yearly....

The funds are brazenly embezzled, un-utilized and fearlessly unretired..

Dem for kukuma employ me make i dey supply correct raffia palm brooms to Aso rock including professional sweepers wey dey sweep the whole village square clean without any spots naaa..

It is well...

We'll get there

Enjoy my siggy

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by AutoReportNG: 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2018
360great:
This is Nigeria,........ @autoreportng you create thread, come still dey drag FTC undecided

Sorry joor, someone can not comment again abi? Where is my broom sef?

Since PMB is from APC, I think they have to represent that's why they stick to using broom

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Daviddson(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2018
How would I think that this is how carpets are cleaned in the Villa? It doesn't make sense, because no one uses broom to sweep their carpets/rugs nowadays - the dusts can't be swept away using brooms. It's clear that carpet that has been cleaned using vacuum cleaner and someone noticed some specks of dusts on it and needed to use the broom.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Homeboiy: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2018
He dey clean sand nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by DannyJ19(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2018
angry

So he should use Mop abii..

5 Likes

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by ifex370(m): 9:08pm On Sep 07, 2018
When the ruling party's symbol is Broom, what do you expect...

Witches n Wizards

58 Likes

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Ayodejioak(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Y'all can get a pretty decent vacuum for as low as $49.99

Wtf is wrong with y'all?

Tell you president to contact me, I'll send 'em a few for no charge!

6 Likes

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Offpoint: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
As a graphics expert and a professional Photshopper I can boldly tell y'all that's poorly Photoshopped image.

here are the flaws:
1. carpet not balance on the floor and it's poorly place.
2. The guy it's not even on the carpet, it's hanging in the air.
3. There's no single shadow of the guy, from the 360deg angles...
4. even the carpet is not even a carpet, but an object drew with pen tool and filled with color... zoom in the edges you grab what I'm saying.

zoom in and observe it yourself.... poor job by whosoever did it...

Note: I'm not a fan of any political party or government, Just hate the poor job done by the Photoshopper.

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by cnnamoko(m): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
Its APC Naaa

BROOM is their trade mark. It has to be used even if we fastforward to 3018

Analog country

5 Likes

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by King4Roller: 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2018
After sweeping they will use vacuum cleaner and finally brush. Cool down. This is Stage 1

2 Likes

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
Nigerians are the most confused set of people I've ever seen.
Everything is a National problem.
Everything is a Headline stuff..
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Rigel95(m): 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
no story here.

If it pleases them, they can use dog shit. Is it my carpet?
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Leun: 9:53pm On Sep 07, 2018
What happened to vacuum cleaners?
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by BruncleZuma: 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin grin grin grin

That has nothing to do with the Aso Rock...
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Alzirida(f): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
grin

Must ApC use broom in every circumstance.

Use vacuum cleaner mr Cleaner

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Krak(m): 9:54pm On Sep 07, 2018
AutoReportNG:
A picture has been trending online and it shows a man using a broom to dust and clean a Red Carpet (Rug). In this 21st century where we have machines, mows etc that can do this effortlessly. In a Presential Residence, is this acceptable? What happens to the billions budgeted for the maintence of the villa.

So many questions but let me stop here since this is not an Auto related topic cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Nigerians, over to you

Credit: Twitter

I am not surprised, APC and brooms are like 5 and 6.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Trying to cut cost
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Teewhy2: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
They buy new ones every time instead of washing as that is an easy way to pad the expenses for maintenance.
Also using the broom shows you which party is in power in the place.

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by SeniorZato(m): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
How much do you think i can rent this place for a week.
My birthday is coming up next week and i need a cool place to celebrate

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Molola91(f): 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
Daviddson:
How would I think that this is how carpets are cleaned in the Villa? It doesn't make sense, because no one uses broom to sweep their carpets/rugs nowadays - the dusts can't be swept away using brooms. It's clear that carpet that has been cleaned using vacuum cleaner and someone noticed some specks of dusts on it and needed to use the broom.
Sidon dia
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Sharpshooota: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2018
This is how they squander the billions meant for Aso rock maintenance annually...

Sai barber cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
association of personified criminals....
broommmmmmmm.

2 Likes

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
By the time Buhari and his co almajiri mallams finish with naija, na lamp we go dey use for villa
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Germandude: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Even d broom look like osun water own for shrine

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by Youngk(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Is apc government now,broom everywhere,maybe pdp was using umbrella during their tenur�
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by ComrArk: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
I nor see anything here
Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by SamOgasco(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
So you expected him to use hoe and rake right? Continue.

1 Like

Re: Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo by chigoziri2403(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2018
buhari doesn't want to waste scarce funds, can't you see his daura chair was torn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Entrance To Boko Haram Underground Silo Discovered By Nigerian Army (photo) / Rivers APC Cries Out Over Killing , Arrest Of Members - Graphic Picture Warning / Pictures Of The 13-year Old Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.