Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,382 members, 7,812,123 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) (52194 Views)

MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo / Buhari & Osinbajo Admired Ekweremadu Cloth While In Aso Rock- Photo / Is This How They Clean Red Carpets In Aso Rock? - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by AllGists: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari today received in audience Dr. Akinkunmi Adesina, President of the African Development Bank (AfDB_Group) at the State House, Abuja.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2019
Handsome man always smiling and Happy...wish I had your nature

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Soulsymbol99: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is the type of person datz supposed 2 rule this country .

205 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by HITdemUP: 3:59pm On Dec 31, 2019
Mr Integrity.... Uncorruptable general.... All na wash...... Eyes don clear......

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by teadrake(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
Akinwumi Adesina should be the President of this country. His innovative approach and record during his tenure in the agric ministry is unmatched. The emergence of Akinwumi will no doubt attract huge investment to Nigeria.

172 Likes 15 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Jimi24: 4:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
This is the type of person datz supposed 2 rule this country .

I dont think so. He is very good at what he does. He is widely exposed but he cannot govern Nigeria.
It is not a good CV job.

77 Likes 9 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 31, 2019
Tell me what is funny here now, nobody is serious in this government. I don't know what that guy is doing there exactly. We have not seen the benefit of having him in that bank.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by scribble: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
I see a lettered technocrat and an olodo major general

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by naijapips04: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
This is the man to replace Buhari. I don't care that he's from SW. This man and a Nuhu ribadu ticket would not be bad. PDP should get their acts right in 2020.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by donprinyo(m): 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
U sure dis guy no bi omo ibo
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by GeneralPula: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jimi24:

I dont think so. He is very good at what he does. He is widely exposed but he cannot govern Nigeria.
It is not a good CV job.

Okay.

Who do you think is more fit to Govern Nigeria?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by GEEBITE: 4:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
I love how this man stood straight and was not genuflecting for him like some of our southern slaves and boot lickers. This is a man that surely knows his worth.
post=85381649:
President Muhammadu Buhari today received in audience Dr. Akinkunmi Adesina, President of the African Development Bank (AfDB_Group) at the State House, Abuja.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Ladycoolbreeze(f): 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
I like this Adesina man. Representing Nigeria well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by ZombieTERROR: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Be careful Adesina.....

Buhari dullardism is highly contagious

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
God bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by tstx(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hopefully some of his smartness will rub off on you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by hamzat55: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Why not go and occupy his seat for us to know what u can do differently. Oponu

slimfit1:
Tell me what is funny here now, nobody is serious in this government. I don't know what that guy is doing there exactly. We have not seen the benefit of having him in that bank.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Racoon(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
One of the star of the Jonathan government which the APC is yet to blame.Compare the tenure of this man with Audu Ogbe(that wants to import grass for cattle) and understands the difference between both government.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by madjune(m): 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Afonja man.
Always ready to laugh when no joke is made.

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by akilo1: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
He wan go borrow money again oooo watch out

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by franchasng: 4:14pm On Dec 31, 2019
Akinkunmi Adesina the great man Yorubas ought to be following instead they chose to follow a corrupt looting machine at Bourdillion, how are the mighty fallen cry

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by mapet: 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
teadrake:
Akinwumi Adesina should be the President of this country. His innovative approach and record during his tenure in the agric ministry is unmatched. The emergence of Akinwumi will no doubt attract huge investment to Nigeria.

pls what were the tangible things we achieved in agriculture during the said period ?

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 4:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
hamzat55:
Why not go and occupy his seat for us to know what u can do differently. Oponu

I insult your father?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by SouthNigerian: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
For General Buhari mind... How can a Southerner (infidel) be the President of AFDB, I must replace him with Fulani Jaruma Sambo.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by franchasng: 4:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
teadrake:
Yoruba youths will rather stone you to death and even stone Adesina together, how dare you mention Adesina when their lord and political corruption jagaban is still alive with his bullion vans and ready to dash them crumbs from the billions he looted from Lagos, how dare you

Adesina can go to hell for all the Yoruba youths care!

So long as Tinubu controls the agberos and motor park boys and market women in Yoruba land using his henchman MC Oluomo and his daughter the Iyaloja of Lagos to gift vulnerable market women rice and packs of Indomie and allow the Yoruba youths to be collecting owomida from motorists in Lagos, Tinubu should continue to rule Yoruba land till eternity, he is an incorruptible great man and emperor of the Yoruba land, according to Yoruba youth forum!

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by funmike83(f): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
hmmm
Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by wink2015(m): 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
post=85381649:

I AM CONFUSED ABOUT THE FIRST NAME.

Is the name AKINKUNMI or AKINWUNMI ?

Original Poster are you on the correct lane by the name you just posted ?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by itsme01: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
cool

Good one... Adeshina should get us as much loan as how credit worthines can allow

Re: President Buhari Receives Akinkunmi Adesina In Aso Rock (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 31, 2019
Buhari should just hand over to this man without wasting time.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) / Darah: Threat To Withdraw Northern Food Supplies To Rivers, A Welcome Challenge / Photos Of Chris Ngige's House In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.