Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,820 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze (52732 Views)

'Free Nation In Christ Online Church' By Daddy Freeze #FreeTheSheeple / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Lady Gives One Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 11:45am On Dec 05, 2017
#TitheAgainstPoverty TAP Challenge By Daddy Freeze

Why There Is No Room For Tithing In The New Covenant! ~FRZ

Eradicated Poverty with your tithe rather than feeding an already fat-fed GO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SpVCdtoVqU

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcmYr4LDdUH/

See Lady Who Gave One Million Naira For Daddy Freeze Tithes Challenge. https://www.nairaland.com/4229709/daddy-freeze-tithe-against-poverty

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Samusu(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2017
Good to see

#freethesheeplemovement

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by princechurchill(m): 12:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
Giving God little out of the abundance u have gotten is a personal decision... Don't tell a man how to spend his fortune if u didn't contributed a dime

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Stop deceiving yourself.
Money given to a bible believing church is also giving money to God.
They are all important

The gospel supercedes every other form of food.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by ifenes(m): 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
A God of vanity asks for tithes, a true God is immaterial. The god of Adeboye, Kumuyi is obviously a material and money loving god.

169 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
princechurchill:
Giving God little out of the abundance u have gotten is a personal decision... Don't tell a man how to spend his fortune if u didn't contributed a dime

Wanna know how o give God little or (more if you like) of your abundance (and I wish the G.O's are truthful enough to preach that people should give God out of their ABUNDANCE) try reading Matt. 25:40.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 1:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
felixomor:
Stop deceiving yourself.
Money given to a bible believing church is also giving money to God.
They are all important

The gospel supercedes every other form of food.

Where did you get the bolded statement?

139 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 2:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
rejosom:

Where did you get the bolded statement?

Philippians 4:15 And as you Philippians know, at the beginning of my gospel ministry, when I left Macedonia, no church shared with me in this matter of giving and receiving except you alone.

4:16 For even in Thessalonica on more than one occasion you sent something for my need.

4:17 It is not that I am seeking the gift. Rather, I seek the credit that abounds to your account.

4:18 For I have received all things, and I have plenty. I have all I need because I received from Epaphroditus your gifts—a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, very pleasing to God.

4:19 And my God will supply all that you need according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.....

Follow ? undecided

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 2:22pm On Dec 05, 2017
felixomor:

Philippians 4:15 And as you Philippians know, at the beginning of my gospel ministry, when I left Macedonia, no church shared with me in this matter of giving and receiving except you alone.

4:16 For even in Thessalonica on more than one occasion you sent something for my need.

4:17 It is not that I am seeking the gift. Rather, I seek the credit that abounds to your account.

4:18 For I have received all things, and I have plenty. I have all I need because I received from Epaphroditus your gifts—a fragrant offering, an acceptable sacrifice, very pleasing to God.

4:19 And my God will supply all that you need according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.....

Follow ? undecided

The statement I quoted earlier said "Money given to a bible believing church is also giving money to God." How do you reconcile it with the bible passage above?

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
rejosom:

The statement I quoted earlier said "Money given to a bible believing church is also giving money to God." How do you reconcile it with the bible passage above?

Oh i can see. You are not used to the bible,
Let me help you connect it.

The Phillipian Church collected money regularly from its church members and kept sending it to the Apostle Paul
And Paul acknowledged it that for them it was a sacrifice well pleasing unto God

He even went ahead to pray for them in Verse 19 (the famous "My God shall supply" )

So you got it now?

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 2:47pm On Dec 05, 2017
felixomor:

Oh i can see. You are not used to the bible,
Let me help you connect it.

The Phillipian Church collected money regularly from its church members and kept sending it to the Apostle Paul
And Paul acknowledged it that for them it was a sacrifice well pleasing unto God

He even went ahead to pray for them in Verse 19 (the famous "My God shall supply" )

So you got it now?

Waoh... Thanks for the explanations. I am honestly not really used to the bible and would love to learn one or two things from you.

These collections were discribed as gift and surely could not have been tithe. How did this negate the points from the video about tithe?

176 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:09pm On Dec 05, 2017
rejosom:

Waoh... Thanks for the explanations. I am honestly not really used to the bible and would love to learn one or two things from you.

These collections were discribed as gift and surely could not have been tithe. How did this negate the points from the video about tithe?

Tithe simply means 10 percent
So how are you sure of the percentage the church members gave?
Even In the book of Acts, it is recorded that some christians even gave 100 percent of all they had.

So tithe is even an understatement.

By the way, have you now seen that money given to a bible believing church is also a sacrifice unto God?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 3:27pm On Dec 05, 2017
felixomor:

Tithe simply means 10 percent
So how are you sure of the percentage the church members gave?
Even In the book of Acts, it is recorded that some christians even gave 100 percent of all they had.

So tithe is even an understatement.

By the way, have you now seen that money given to a bible believing church is also a sacrifice unto God?
First, if you are honest enough you will agree with me that Tithe in the religious angle and in the context of this discussion means.. 10% PAID to the church or church leader. Paid because it is a debt or levy if you like and not gift.

I am not sure at all what percentage they gave... But because they GAVE, it was not tithe.

No Sir. I don't agree that money given to a bible believing church is given to God but that money given to one who needs it, is pleasing to God.

230 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 3:42pm On Dec 05, 2017
rejosom:

First, if you are honest enough you will agree with me that Tithe in the religious angle and in the context of this discussion means.. 10% PAID to the church or church leader. Paid because it is a debt or levy if you like and not gift.

I am not sure at all what percentage they gave... But because they GAVE, it was not tithe.

No Sir. I don't agree that money given to a bible believing church is given to God but that money given to one who needs it, is pleasing to God.

Tithe has only one meaning in bible concordance.
If you want to add your own. U are alone.

And if your last line says people need money, but in your mind, church doesn't need money ba.
Yet you want to go to worship centres and feel comfortable when you worship God and share His word. But Church doesn't need money
Good o. Continue

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
felixomor:

Tithe has only one meaning in bible concordance.
If you want to add your own. U are alone.
Let me get this clear Sir, What is the biblical meaning of tithe?

And if your last line says people need money, but in your mind, church doesn't need money ba.
Yet you want to go to worship centres and feel comfortable when you worship God and share His word. But Church doesn't need money
Good o. Continue
Sir, let us be honest here, you never said 'when you give a church in need', you said 'when you give a church'. I am saying that the determining factor is 'need'... they gave Paul because he was in need.. not because he was a bible believing church. Let us preach the bible truth and not turn things upside down.

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Writs: 4:56pm On Dec 05, 2017
princechurchill:

God needs no nickel from you.
It's arrogant and blasphemous to say He does.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 4:58pm On Dec 05, 2017
rejosom:
Let me get this clear Sir, What is the biblical meaning of tithe?

Sir, let us be honest here, you never said 'when you give a church in need', you said 'when you give a church'. I am saying that the determining factor is 'need'... they gave Paul because he was in need.. not because he was a bible believing church. Let us preach the bible truth and not turn things upside down.

Oh so which church is in need and which is not?
Please enlighten us.
Which church has finished preaching the gospel to the 7 billion people on earth?
because that is the only church that cant be in need.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by MuttleyLaff: 5:34pm On Dec 05, 2017
rejosom:
Let me get this clear Sir,
What is the biblical meaning of tithe?
Sir, let us be honest here, you never said 'when you give a church in need', you said 'when you give a church'. I am saying that the determining factor is 'need'... they gave Paul because he was in need.. not because he was a bible believing church. Let us preach the bible truth and not turn things upside down

felixomor:
Please enlighten us.
Which church has finished preaching the gospel to the 7 billion people on earth?
He asked you:
"What is the biblical meaning of tithe?"

Please make an attempt to try and give an answer

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 5:39pm On Dec 05, 2017
MuttleyLaff:

He asked you:
"What is the biblical meaning of tithe?"

Please make an attempt to try and give an answer

I already answered that
Read the previous comment..

Thank u cool

5 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by MuttleyLaff: 6:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
felixomor:
I already answered that
Read the previous comment..
Thank u cool
You're correct brother that you've already given an answer albeit it wasn't to his question.

I saw it after I had submitted my post and going through the earlier posts on the thread.

I will address the meaning you put up there.
I will use it, for my reference to counter post against, since you are shy to repeat it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by boringnigerian: 6:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
felixomor:

Follow ? undecided

It was a gift/gifts and nowhere was it stated that it was money or that it was a requirement for the Philipian Christians to please God or get God's blessings.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 7:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
boringnigerian:

It was a gift/gifts and nowhere was it stated that it was money or that it was a requirement for the Philipian Christians to please God or get God's blessings.
Go and read the book of acts

Besides money and gifts are both material things.

No point

2 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 7:29pm On Dec 05, 2017
MuttleyLaff:
You're correct brother that you've already given an answer albeit it wasn't to his question.

I saw it after I had submitted my post and going through the earlier posts on the thread.

I will address the meaning you put up there.
I will use it, for my reference to counter post against, since you are shy to repeat it

Suit yourself
Thank you cool

3 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by fellowman: 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2017
you guys should come and debate your tithes here

tithing is not an eternal principle

https://www.nairaland.com/4215508/tithing-not-eternal-principle
Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 10:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
The #TitheAgainstPoverty challenge a.k.a #TAP Challenge simply says we can tithe our nation out of poverty if only we can take the 10% we have been giving to the men of god and give to the poor.
All the while you have tithed to these con men, it has always ended up in Gucci shop or private jet and the likes. Think about one person your tithe can start a business for... Think about a pupil's school fees it can pay... a hospital bill it can offset and do it. Don't give someone to give to the needy... Just do it.

The goal is to put a smile on someone's face and to bring people out of abject poverty not for any God to bless you. If there is a God and he wants to bless you for that fine, if not you are still good.

#TAP challenge.

132 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Niflheim(m): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
This makes so much sense!!! A charity organization that focuses on feeding only one fat pig, is a scam and a sham!!! angry angry angry angry angry

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Niflheim:
This makes so much sense!!! A charity organization that focuses on feeding only one fat pig, is a scam and a sham!!! angry angry angry angry angry

Thank you so much.... Let's put our hands together to stop the injustice.

This is my humble understanding of #TAP Challenge, I could be wrong.
1. It is not an organization in the real sense of it... no one is collecting a contribution from anybody.
2. You are to look around you and select one two persons you want to bring out of poverty.... You could start a petty business to a starving person. You can offer a scholarship to pupil who cannot afford it individually or as a group.
3. This can be done anonymously or otherwise...the goal is to 'help someone be self supporting'.
4.It doesn't matter whwther you are Christian, Muslim, ATReligionist, Atheist etc just go ahead and #TitheAgainstPoverty

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

Please enlighten us.

First, you have craftly ignored the question about the biblical meaning of tithe? But it is up to you if you want to continue being dishonest with yourself to support your 'bible believing church'.

I only tried to correct the notion that the passage you quoted was about giving to a bible believing church, It was only talking about giving to someone who is in need.

As for which church is need, I don't know but I can point out to a number of persons that are in need in the church.

As for the church needing money to preach to 7 billion people on earth... that is a lie from the pit of hell. Nobody needs a dime to preach to anyone.

52 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by felixomor: 2:20pm On Dec 06, 2017
rejosom:

First, you have craftly ignored the question about the biblical meaning of tithe? But it is up to you if you want to continue being dishonest with yourself to support your 'bible believing church'.

I only tried to correct the notion that the passage you quoted was about giving to a bible believing church, It was only talking about giving to someone who is in need.

As for which church is need, I don't know but I can point out to a number of persons that are in need in the church.

As for the church needing money to preach to 7 billion people on earth... that is a lie from the pit of hell. Nobody needs a dime to preach to anyone.
If u dont know which church is need
And u dont also know the meaning of the word tithe

You shouldn't have even started talking on the issue in the first place.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by rejosom(m): 2:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:

If u dont know which church is need
And u dont also know the meaning of the word tithe

You shouldn't have even started talking on the issue in the first place.

That is exactly why I am asking that you teach me. What is the biblical meaning of tithing? And which church is in need and in need of what? Let's hear you Sir.

19 Likes

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Cute9gerian: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
Welcome to Nigeria, a country where people would rather pay tithe than pay their taxes

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tithe Against Poverty Challenge By Daddy Freeze by Peacefullove: 2:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
felixomor:
Go and read the book of acts
Besides money and gifts are both material things.
No point
Can you truthfully tell us what happen in the book of Acts ?

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe / 10 Ways Nigerian Christians Are Killing Christianity But Don’t Know / Masquerade Uses Statue Of Jesus Christ For His Performance. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.